fossilk1 is offline Junior Member

Vermodje Tri-Trenaver legit??

Hello, I purchased a few tri tren products from a source and wanted some input on the validity of the product. Here are a few pictures of the product. Also the writing on the vial is raised and seems well manufactured. The tops also have the brand label on it. I have not started this product yet but afterwards I will get blood work done.

EDIT: It came with a manual too in romainean.

Also to add this did NOT come with the verid.org authentication sticker which in my opinion is a bs sticker. Anyone could host a phishing domain with a java script template using an algorithm to return a condition the product is authentic. Plus Verid.org and vermodje.com do not share the same web server hosts. I would think any authentication template would be hosted on the main vendors website which they do not have.

Last edited by fossilk1; 12-04-2016 at 12:34 PM.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would never touch vermojde. There used to be a bunch of there reps here that all they posted about was vermojde, but they haven't been around in a while. It is also common for some labs to have another site for verification.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    I would never touch vermojde. There used to be a bunch of there reps here that all they posted about was vermojde, but they haven't been around in a while. It is also common for some labs to have another site for verification.
    This doesn't really help me though lol. I am just wondering if the photos above are legit and not counterfeit? The batch dates shown in the photo provide evidence that if this really is vermodje, they are still manufacturing compounds as of last year. So they are technically still around.

EDIT: I could answer my own question by waiting for blood reports, I am just trying to play it safe so I am not injecting dirty product into my body. I have read some controversy behind vermodje's integrity and infection scares. Also the videos are confusing.
    Last edited by fossilk1; 12-04-2016 at 04:23 PM.

Your edit is why I wouldn't use them. As far as the picture it looks ok, but a lot of reports of people faking ugls products is BS. If you were going to take your time to counterfeit a product, why a ugl product? I would be counterfeiting pharma products. Doing bloodwork will also tell you nothing about a tri tren product. The bottom line is you need to trust your supplier.

Your edit is why I wouldn't use them. As far as the picture it looks ok, but a lot of reports of people faking ugls products is BS. If you were going to take your time to counterfeit a product, why a ugl product? I would be counterfeiting pharma products. Doing bloodwork will also tell you nothing about a tri tren product. The bottom line is you need to trust your supplier.
    I hear you, my supplier has provided real genotropin and humatropin grade growth and is based out of turkey so I do trust him. I believe it is good stuff and you do make a point with the counterfeit. To be honest I rather just homebrew at this point.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Always check before you buy NEVER after.

Quote Originally Posted by fossilk1 View Post
    I hear you, my supplier has provided real genotropin and humatropin grade growth and is based out of turkey so I do trust him. I believe it is good stuff and you do make a point with the counterfeit. To be honest I rather just homebrew at this point.
    Im transitioning to home brew. Even when I do there may be a few products I still buy like blue hearts, and azolol from BD. Im not sure I want to try capping when you can get 500 blue hearts for like 90$. The raws are way cheaper, but im not to sure about how consistent I can make caps.

Im transitioning to home brew. Even when I do there may be a few products I still buy like blue hearts, and azolol from BD. Im not sure I want to try capping when you can get 500 blue hearts for like 90$. The raws are way cheaper, but im not to sure about how consistent I can make caps.
    I hear ya... I just have done a lot of reading behind this and one can assume the propaganda behind Vermodje can be from competition. How some are trying to smear the name, aka trolls. I have seen your response on older threads relating vermodje, but was wondering if anyone else has had experience with this vendor?

Thread Information