Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan

Thread: Kalpa Pharms

rt4man is offline Associate Member

Kalpa Pharms

So I have Kalpa pharm test C. Has anyone used this brand recently? Its the clear bottle, the oil is really clear almost looks like water. I did a little more research on the brand but I am getting mixed reviews, has anyone on here had it in the last six months or so? If so, what did you think?

Boneslapper2002 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi rt4man,

I have never heard of Kalpa Pharmaceuticals however, I went to the website and it looks like you can enter the suppliers email to confirm if the source is legit. I did not look but you might could even enter the lot# to confirm its authenticity, good luck.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro I always did the research 1st then bought saves on getting mad.

I did do the research, and I know that it is legit from kalpa. However I have recently read a few reviews of it being under-dosed. Thats why I was wondering if anyone else had tried it lately. Last time I looked there was nothing but good reviews about it but now I am wondering if it went to shit.

Bro all I can say is if it isnt pharm grade it's a crap shoot.And as a whole people complain no matter wat unless they had it tested how would they know.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have used Kalpa in the past when they were amber vials and then went to clear vials. At that time I was happy with the results I got using their products. One cycle I did I used Kalpa Tes E, Tren E and oral T-Bol and was very pleased with the results. I cant say what their products are like at the moment but always be wary of labs. A good thing never lasts forever. Good Luck

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    I have used Kalpa in the past when they were amber vials and then went to clear vials. At that time I was happy with the results I got using their products. One cycle I did I used Kalpa Tes E, Tren E and oral T-Bol and was very pleased with the results. I cant say what their products are like at the moment but always be wary of labs. A good thing never lasts forever. Good Luck
    Wow haven't seen you in a while!

How you been Buster?

I'm doing well my man. I cant get the app on my phone and just don't get much free time these days. Hope your doing well.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    I'm doing well my man. I cant get the app on my phone and just don't get much free time these days. Hope your doing well.
    you can use either forum runner or tapatalk

Thanks B, I'll look into that. I'm not overly savvy with apps and do miss the forum. Hope all is well and your doing well. As you can see by my Avi.........haha

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I used kalpa test and deca about 5/6 years ago, was great, probably doesnt help with it being so long ago but thought id share my experience
    rt4man likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    They are back using amber vials

chaps is offline Associate Member
    I ran kalpa test e 2 years ago and had good results. I wanted to run it again and I have some I am looking to run in a few months after I heal up from an injury. In doing research there have been some reviews of it being underdosed more recently but no bad reactions. Like any UGL consistency is always in question, run it and post your bloodwork please.

Stinky pinky is offline New Member
    I ran kalpa test c a couple years ago and had labs done, no worries bro kalpa is g2g.

smasher123 is offline New Member
    Let me know how it goes

Zero PIP which is awesome, last gear I had left me sore for a week. Possibly under-dosed, so I upped it to 1.5 ML 2X a week. But hey its an UGL and at 30 bucks a vial its worth it. I do wish I would have spent a bit more money and gotten Bulkan..They seem more consistent from what I read they are one of the best UGLs.

chaps is offline Associate Member
    Did you get any bloodwork done?

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I used Kalpa once and wouldn't use them again unless it was the only brand I could get. I was not at all happy with my cycle. I never had the gear tested but compared to other cycles the impact was not where it should have been. I want to say it was under-dosed but that would just be speculation.

Thread Information