Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sh0tsf1red

Thread: Domestic vs international?

Mufasa100 is offline New Member

Domestic vs international?

I used to get gear from a local connect but I now live on the east coast without connection so I was going to try to do this online myself. I was wondering if it makes a difference ordering domestic or international as far as safety from legal consequences? I was planning on using naps but I will continue researching to see if I can find any domestic sources as well. Plan to order the next few weeks.

Also does payment source make a difference again as far as safest way? I know its illegal in the US no matter how you look at it, but for example WU? bitcoin? moneygram?

Thanks for any knowledge and help in advance

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mufasa100 View Post
    I used to get gear from a local connect but I now live on the east coast without connection so I was going to try to do this online myself. I was wondering if it makes a difference ordering domestic or international as far as safety from legal consequences? I was planning on using naps but I will continue researching to see if I can find any domestic sources as well. Plan to order the next few weeks.

Also does payment source make a difference again as far as safest way? I know its illegal in the US no matter how you look at it, but for example WU? bitcoin? moneygram?

Thanks for any knowledge and help in advance
    I would think that domestic shipping would be les scrutinized than international but I don't have any evidence to support this.

I live in USA and order from Canada, I've thought about trying a few domestic sources I've come across but my guys up north have been treating me so well I haven't really had a reason to jump ship
    Obs likes this.

makes sense. Thanks for the info

michael30 is offline Member
    If your trying to be as safe as possible use a domestic source(it doesn't have to go through customs) also the safest way to pay is by far bitcoin. WU and mg track all your transactions. Which might not be that big of deal, but if you get caught. They have a history of all your other transactions. The one difference is domestic is normally a little more expensive. Just to let you know, if your are on the east coast and order international your more likely to get your order then if on the west coast.(Another possible option I looked into that is a good idea. Is a remailing service) your order gets sent to a business(remailing service) who then sends it forward to you. Its not fool proof, but it is one more safeguard between you and your source.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dom is more safer than INTL IMO. personally i would avoid naps with some leaking of personal info iv seen posted on net, they where keeping people info on file and thats a big risk IMO, if they ever get hacked etc. (and they did apparently) just a tip, but i have used them yrs ago and got my goods

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Domestic is easier due to lack of customs, but like michael30 said the east coast is much easier to get through customs. If a pack has to go through chicago, LA, or Miami theres a good chance your pack will be seized unless very stealth packaging is used.

These are the customs facilities that I have personally seen get the most packs. This is from working with a international source as a remailer/rep.

Ok thanks for the help everyone, I will switch and try to find a domestic source with bitcoin rather than naps. I really appreciate it

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    Domestic is faster but, as someone said, the prices are usually higher. International takes a long time and most except bitcoin, unlike most domestics.
    You should be OK with naps. Never used them but most international stuff gets through no problem.
    Safest? Hard to say. If a domestic source gets popped, they may have your info and it could come back on you. You know how the US is about these "dragnet" operations.
    International? I've never had any issues and if they get popped is unlikely it would ever come back to you. Too much international red tape to bother with your meager gear order.
    From what I've heard, normal worse case is you get a seizure letter from customs and you just ignore it. But then your address is flagged so if your source does a reship, you would have to use another address.

I read a lot of mixed reviews with naps but that seems to be the same with every source I look into so its real hard to make a solid judgement so at this point I might just ask someone at the gym start up a conversation and avoid ordering online all together. I appreciate the information though

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    The issue is anything not powder or pill comeing in internationally will be intercepted and taken because:

1. Oil of any kind is illegal in the mail now.
    2. Anyone who is anyone in the steroid game is known at customs and their packages are auto grabbed.

this leaves

People you really do not want to deal with.

In North America it is Powder or domestic contact and you still have to get around domestic post offices and the oil issue. My 2 cents.

Thread Information