• 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By michael30
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By jstone

Thread: Which brand of pharma test would you cboose

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member

Which brand of pharma test would you cboose

Hey guys its been a while since I have been around. I was in a bad car accident at the end of march. I didn't have any bad injuries other than some mild traumatic brain injury which caused me to be out of the gym for a few weeks, but I'm back at it now. This latest car accident, and what it has done to me has me thinking about my health more than I have in the past.

I have been in the gym much more regularly than I have in years, and I'm not taking things for granted like I have in the past. The only gear im using is my trt test, but I would like to bump it higher in 10 or 12 weeks.

My dilemma is all I have on hand is ugl, and im no longer willing to take that risk anymore. I have sources that have pharm grade test, and im looking for some info on a few choices I have. They all should be 100% legit, but I just want to know if there is a brand that I have access to that might be preferred. Also I know some of the brands are highly faked, and some of the guys from overseas may know that some of the brands are no longer produced.

If anyone has any info on any ofnthe brands it would be appreciated. I have access to organon sust, German remedies testoviron , ICN galenickas, and abuairhan enanthate .

I hear about alot of abuairhan products being faked. Regardless I will do a lot more research before I pick a brand to go with, but this source has been around for a long time with a stellar reputation. Everything I have seen from him has checked out as legit, but I have only seen the rimobolan and sust in person. Im not a big fan of sust, but if its the best option thats what I will go with.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    The German Remedies test enanthates I got a while back were good.
    Q pharma Testex is excellent.
    The last Sustanon I grabbed was good as well.
    For short ester test, I like Testovis.
    Glad you came away from the wreck and are able to get back in the gym!
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Also, recently got one some Norma enanthate that was good as well. If you get legit pharma, it's hard to go wrong.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

michael30 is offline Member
    Op I'll be honest the odds of you getting legit pharmaceutical AAS is small. Most are fake(but that does not necessarily mean it isn't real AAS) In my opinion if it really is real pharma AAS it will be priced quite a bit higher then ugl gear. I was going to give you some prices but basically everything is twice as much or more. Then what ugl gear costs just to give you an idea. So if your paying $40-$50 for 10ml of real pharma test I'd say there's a 99.9% chance its not real

Quote Originally Posted by michael30 View Post
    Op I'll be honest the odds of you getting legit pharmaceutical AAS is small. Most are fake(but that does not necessarily mean it isn't real AAS) In my opinion if it really is real pharma AAS it will be priced quite a bit higher then ugl gear. I was going to give you some prices but basically everything is twice as much or more. Then what ugl gear costs just to give you an idea. So if your paying $40-$50 for 10ml of real pharma test I'd say there's a 99.9% chance its not real
    This is 100% false. My test straight from walgreens is only 50 dollars for a 10ml vial. I have had access to pharm grade stuff for a long time, and always used pharm ancillaries. I used to get my ugl gear for free so I didn't buy pharm test. There are plenty of sources for legit pharma gear, you just have to know where to look.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Also, recently got one some Norma enanthate that was good as well. If you get legit pharma, it's hard to go wrong.
    Thanks for the info almostgone, I have been leary of the normas, but my guy for ancillaries has normas. I have used him for a while, and he has always been good. I will probably go with the sust, because I already know of friends that have used them.

The car accident could have been much worse. Im just glad my back is fine, most of you already know my brain never fully functioned anyways.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    This is 100% false. My test straight from walgreens is only 50 dollars for a 10ml vial. I have had access to pharm grade stuff for a long time, and always used pharm ancillaries. I used to get my ugl gear for free so I didn't buy pharm test. There are plenty of sources for legit pharma gear, you just have to know where to look.

Lol no its not 100% false. You are looking at the question the wrong way. He is not talking about buying legit AAS with a prescription from the pharmacy. He's talking about getting pharma AAS on the black market. You yourself stated you get you test for $50(which is very cheap, cheapest I've every found was $60 at Costco) OK so if you were going to sell your $50 script overseas would you sell it for $50. No you would want to make a profit just like all the sources. So you would raise the price drastically because you know its legit AAS and not ugl. So you would raise the price to $70-$100 just like all the sources do. No one will sell REAL pharmaceutical AAS for the price of UGL gear. Why would they? I can get test e or c for $25-$40 for 10ml do you know of a source that sells legit AAS for that price? Also I am not trying to be rude, but I'm not sure how experienced you are. But most sources that carry "legit pharma gear" are carrying counterfeit pharma gear. The bottles and amps look almost identical, most will never know its still ugl. Now with that said, yes there still is real pharma out there. In my experience MOST real pharma test cost $70-$90 (ive found it cheaper, but i suspect its fake)which falls right in the twice as much price frame I stated above for ugl.
    Last edited by michael30; 05-24-2017 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by michael30 View Post
    Lol no its not 100% false. You are looking at the question the wrong way. He is not talking about buying legit AAS with a prescription from the pharmacy. He's talking about getting pharma AAS on the black market. You yourself stated you get you test for $50(which is very cheap, cheapest I've every found was $60 at Costco) OK so if you were going to sell your $50 script overseas would you sell it for $50. No you would want to make a profit just like all the sources. So you would raise the price drastically because you know its legit AAS and not ugl. So you would raise the price to $70-$100 just like all the sources do. No one will sell REAL pharmaceutical AAS for the price of UGL gear. Why would they? I can get test e or c for $25-$40 for 10ml do you know of a source that sells legit AAS for that price? Also I am not trying to be rude, but I'm not sure how experienced you are. But most sources that carry "legit pharma gear" are carrying counterfeit pharma gear. The bottles and amps look almost identical, most will never know its still ugl. Now with that said, yes there still is real pharma out there. In my experience MOST real pharma test cost $70-$90 (ive found it cheaper, but i suspect its fake)which falls right in the twice as much price frame I stated above for ugl.
    Most pharma is around 70-90 if your buying a a few amps at a time. Once you get to purchasing 100+ amps the prices are just slightly higher than ugl. Theres still quite a few sources selling legit pharma gear. Most countries it is legal to buy straight from the pharmacy. I have a few sources that own brick and mortar pharmacies in different countries, and sell most everything as long as its not controlled like benzos, opiates, or amphetamines. I have been doing this off and on for 20 years.

If test is 50-60 dollars our price these sources are getting it generally for wholesale prices, not retail. Therefore with a mark up it wont be to far off of ugl price. How much do you think someone from pakistan will sell an amp of obs sust for? Probably not much more than they paid for it.

There is plenty of legit pharmaceutical products available if you have the proper sources. Sure there are plenty of fakes, but if your selling pharm grade fakes you wont be in business to long. Theres plenty of info on how to distinguish fakes. If the source is selling legit rimobolan why sell fake test?

Costco has good prices, and this wont save you much, but theres an app called goodrx. You can search the app for your prescription, and they usually have coupons or show you the cheapest place to buy what your looking for.

Depending on the source the price is very close. 10 amps is 52.50, when you purchase enough. One of the only pharmaceutical test that is pretty spendy is nebeido. Vet grade products are even still available if you know where to look. Vet grade prop, test e, and eq are still floating around.
    Last edited by jstone; 05-24-2017 at 02:36 PM.
    almostgone likes this.

Jstone I read your post. I agree with what you stated that if you buy bulk of 100+ plus amps the price of legit pharma will drop to close to or alittle above ugl (around $50 per/10ml, but my point was that is still easily twice as much as UG gear if you bought it in bulk also. In your first response you didn't mention bulk so I assumed you were referring to the price of a single bottle. I also agree that there are quite a few legit pharma sources out there. But personally I think there are by far much more counterfeit pharma sources then legit ones. Anyways our opinions are pretty close to the same. I just wrote my post because I feel a lot of new guys get hussled into buying pharma AAS, but it is actually counterfeit. Sorry if I came across as a dick. Wasnt meant that way.
    almostgone likes this.

I didn't think you were being a dick at all. Our opinions are very close. I interpeted your first post wrong. Theres tons of fakes out there, but some solid sources with good products. At some point you just have to take a chance on a small order, and if it is legit order big.
    almostgone likes this.

I decided to go with a different supplier, and chose pharma swiss omnas. I will be getting some of the normas, and organon with a future order. Even though I know people who have ordered from this guy I chose someone I have used for a while. I also got some alpha pharma even though we consider it ugl they do have a license to produce pharm products in india, and they have some stuff like winstrol suspension that is very expensive as a pharm product.

The only place I know to get zambons is spendy.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    I decided to go with a different supplier, and chose pharma swiss omnas. I will be getting some of the normas, and organon with a future order. Even though I know people who have ordered from this guy I chose someone I have used for a while. I also got some alpha pharma even though we consider it ugl they do have a license to produce pharm products in india, and they have some stuff like winstrol suspension that is very expensive as a pharm product.

The only place I know to get zambons is spendy.
    I've been told the Swiss Pharma Omnas are very good.

Thread Information