• 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By hammerheart
  • 2 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By Far from massive

Thread: Pharmacy Grade and UGL.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member

Pharmacy Grade and UGL.

When it comes to steroids , why can't a UGL advertise their products as being "Pharmacy Grade" if in fact they have the facilities capable of producing a pharmacy grade product? If you think about it, all that's necessary to accomplish this is having the proper equipment sterilized in a sterile environment, with the equipment to test each substance for purity and then mixing all the ingredients using the exact measurements. (Of course, I'm no expert in the art of brewing steroids and I'm sure I left something out). But, if someone were to adhere to all these steps they would in fact have a product equal to pharmaceutical quality. I realize that there is no FDA to insure all the necessary steps are taken but if you truly could trust the person wouldn't it be just the same?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer

Pharmacy Grade and UGL.

Because it's not regulated and that's the thing you have to trust your chemist
    Strongblood likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    When it comes to steroids, why can't a UGL advertise their products as being "Pharmacy Grade" if in fact they have the facilities capable of producing a pharmacy grade product? If you think about it, all that's necessary to accomplish this is having the proper equipment sterilized in a sterile environment, with the equipment to test each substance for purity and then mixing all the ingredients using the exact measurements. (Of course, I'm no expert in the art of brewing steroids and I'm sure I left something out). But, if someone were to adhere to all these steps they would in fact have a product equal to pharmaceutical quality. I realize that there is no FDA to insure all the necessary steps are taken but if you truly could trust the person wouldn't it be just the same?
    Even if the oil is USP grade and the procedures match those of pharma the raws aren't up to western standards. We all know where they are from (China).
    Strongblood likes this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ugls cqn produce a product thats is just as good as pharmaceutical grade. US pharm companies are not getting 100% pure raws. All the bull shit about raws from china being around 75% pure is absolutely BS. Raws regularly test well in the 95+% range. Just because china has a rep for making low quality products doesn't mean there not capable of making high quality products.

If you have a ugl product that is 250mg/ml and test for no heavy metals, and theres no measurable impurities. Whats the difference between a pharm grade product that test the same? The only difference is the size of the operation.

The majority of raws regardless of use are being produced in china. There are a few suppliers outside of china, but the vast majority come from china.

I understand the difference between ugl, and pharma very well. Consistency is one edge pharm products generally has because they can test there raws in house. Finding high quality raws is not as difficult as some would make it out to be. When I was working for an international source we had some raws tested along with some finished compounds. Primo raws came back at 98% pure with no heavy metals or biological contaminants. After brewing the primo it cameback at 108mg per ml. I don't have the scans anymore, but I probably could get a hold of them.

Getting products test isn't that hard, and is roughly 150 dollars per sample. In the us tabs can be tested even cheaper I believe its under 60 for most tests, and no more than 100 IIRC.
    hammerheart and Strongblood like this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So even western pharma industries source their raws from China? I didn't know that.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    So even western pharma industries source their raws from China? I didn't know that.
    Im not sure, but in all my research I have only found a few places in the US, and UK that have raws available. Its not clear whether or not they produce them in house or not. Even if all raws for US, and UK pharma product originate from the home country chinese raws are not all garbage.

I have looked a lot, and info on raw production outside of china is not readily available. Regulations in the states and UK is supposed to be very restrictive in regards to producing raw hormones. Once I saw some legitimate raw testing I quit beleiving all raws from china were of low quality.
    Strongblood likes this.

I lost some.of my bookmarks some how. I will try to see if I can find any of them again.
    Last edited by jstone; 06-24-2017 at 12:17 AM.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Even if a major pharma were to source their raws from a lab in China I would assume they place strict demands on the quality of those raws and test to assure supplier compliance.

Most UGLs lack the capability or desire to do the same....the reasons for the desire are pretty straightforward pharma companies can and are sued in cases of product liabilities UGLs are not.

Keep in mind I am talking major pharma companies...not legal steroid sellers like compounding pharmacies.

Small companies like compounding pharmacies routinely violate all sorts of standards (like clean room standards for compounding) and from time to time are so outside the rules that infection etc. are the result.
    Strongblood likes this.

Thread Information