Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: alin

Heavyhitter5 is offline Associate Member

alin

whats the realistic turnaround on a package to the states?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Two months +
    I am in contact with many people that order from them. They always make good and the gear is great. I ordered Apr12th and am still waitng. I know they will come through though.

The last year has been two months plus on three orders. They had shipping issues and ran out of stock on some things but I just found out my npp is back in stock so I should have it in two weeks or so.

damn bro that's deff not what I wanted to hear. that's just crazy man. good thing I only put a small order in to test them out first

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavyhitter5 View Post
    damn bro that's deff not what I wanted to hear. that's just crazy man. good thing I only put a small order in to test them out first
    Alin said they have the issues sorted. I hope so because they have been phenomenal for 10 years. You will love their gear and prices are top notch too. Their stealth is amazing and like I said they always come through. Often they send extra for long waits, I am not trying to turn you off to them. They are pretty unbeatable as a whole. If the shipping is actually fixed, I have no reason to look anywhere else.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    As of now things are running MUCH smoother. When the entire postal delivery system shut down that's what caused delays.
    Depending on where in the world,, average 14-21 days.
    Quester and songdog like this.

xLoganx is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    As of now things are running MUCH smoother. When the entire postal delivery system shut down that's what caused delays.
    Depending on where in the world,, average 14-21 days.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Alin said they have the issues sorted. I hope so because they have been phenomenal for 10 years. You will love their gear and prices are top notch too. Their stealth is amazing and like I said they always come through. Often they send extra for long waits, I am not trying to turn you off to them. They are pretty unbeatable as a whole. If the shipping is actually fixed, I have no reason to look anywhere else.
    +1

I really hope so I was relying on that gear to be here for the end of the summer. its still in packaging

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I really hope so I was relying on that gear to be here for the end of the summer. its still in packaging
    If Alin says 14-21 days, then I would expect that is the T/A time. As he posted, the issues were caused by a postal shutdown. The status of your order can change quickly. Personally, I have always been satisfied with the service and the products.
    Obs likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Obs
    Workers in Romania went on strike three times and caused a huge ripple and backlog. I know that for fact. Hopefully they have it sorted out for a few years. I know they all got raises.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Two months +
    I am in contact with many people that order from them. They always make good and the gear is great. I ordered Apr12th and am still waitng. I know they will come through though.

The last year has been two months plus on three orders. They had shipping issues and ran out of stock on some things but I just found out my npp is back in stock so I should have it in two weeks or so.
    wish i could agree here.. bunch of years ago i ordered from them (not first order) and the 10ml bottles tops/metal ring just ripped right off when you took the plastic safety seal off, i have opened many vials and never had that issue, i was given the run around and told I WAS NOT opening them properly or carefully and its my fault!, which is BS because i was not hard on it and you could see its how the metal rings where pressed/made that it would follow the line/groove and rip right off, even being super careful, almost as if it was made to. so i got no replacement and was pushed aside and never ordered from them again... and i was NOT the only person that complained so i KNOW they KNOW there was a tops issue, it left a bad taste in my mouth with how it was brushed off and blame put on me...
    before that i had no issues and they where actually my first online order soooo many years ago... it was the balken 10ml bottles, near when they first started up with them. a bunch of teste and deca to waste... (im super careful with what i put im my body and a compromised top means a compromised content in the bottle) i tried to use the first one but it was not worth it, i opened a few of them to see if it was just the one, it was all of them.
    anyways thats my input and rant. i hope all is well now but.. yeah..

I got prop in the 10ml vials years ago and almost had the same experience but was fortunate enough that that if only partially tore the crimp on top. Those tops were very thin.
    Everything I've gotten after that was in amps.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I got prop in the 10ml vials years ago and almost had the same experience but was fortunate enough that that if only partially tore the crimp on top. Those tops were very thin.
    Everything I've gotten after that was in amps.
    yeah i was debating the amps or another line as replacement (since i assumes it was ALOT of bottles with same tops sitting around at the time, its not liek they make 5 at a time) but never got that far, i assumed knowing there was clearly an issue that i would get one, especially since about a year or so earlier they replaced a whole order of just anavar i put in that got lost to customs (as i said before this i was happy before the top issue)
    but yeah they where thin, but i feel its also the way they where cut/pressed as well.
    where the amps balken also? how did you like those?

Yes sir, I have used Balkan prop in amps and Balkan tren hex/Parabolan in amps. Was very happy.

Obs
    Last time I ordered vials was years ago. I order stealth only now and use my own sterile vials or just preload a bunch of syringes.
    Their stealth gave me same great results with zero pip.
    Also, if you gently pry up on the top until you find the spot in the perforation that is thickest and pull up on that side they come off nice and smooth.
    Juced_porkchop likes this.

Last time I ordered vials was years ago. I order stealth only now and use my own sterile vials or just preload a bunch of syringes.
    Their stealth gave me same great results with zero pip.
    Also, if you gently pry up on the top until you find the spot in the perforation that is thickest and pull up on that side they come off nice and smooth.
    geeze that just gave me a blast from the past... early on i tried the stealth from him and remember sitting in my living room full of stuff across the table sitting there re-filtering a bunch of test and deca in a whatmen (i like to be extra safe) into sterile sealed vials with a massive barrel. GF at time walks in and asks when chemistry class will be finished HAHAHA.
    I always re-filtered it to be safe when it was in packets.
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Yes sir, I have used Balkan prop in amps and Balkan tren hex/Parabolan in amps. Was very happy.
    thanks for input
    almostgone likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    geeze that just gave me a blast from the past... early on i tried the stealth from him and remember sitting in my living room full of stuff across the table sitting there re-filtering a bunch of test and deca in a whatmen (i like to be extra safe) into sterile sealed vials with a massive barrel. GF at time walks in and asks when chemistry class will be finished HAHAHA.
    I always re-filtered it to be safe when it was in packets.
    I understand the extra precaution. I alcohol wiped the sachets and did it without a filter. The sachet are completely sterile. I have put over 100ml of pip free rocket fuel in the same two cheeks in a short time. I seem to have less discomfort with clear carrier oils, with the exception of propionate . Test prop will hurt no matter where or how I inject it
    Juced_porkchop likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    SP Tren 200 just landed, 1.5 months, which is good enough.
    Obs and xLoganx like this.

better late then never right

has anyone tried the sp prop and test e balken amps?

test e balken amps?
    Best Test I've had. Amps are always a tad overfilled by .2ml.

that's awesome. I have my eye on them for next go around. that's awesome they overfill them. last time I did organon amps I was pissed when I only got .8. kinda killed my chubby cause I only had a limited amount

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    SP Tren 200 just landed, 1.5 months, which is good enough.
    This TREN is the shit. Thanks Alin.
    Obs likes this.

I'm getting excited now for my stuff

I'm getting excited now for my stuff
    Here you go to add to your excitement. Alin comes through.. thee end!

Attachment 169888 Attachment 169889 Attachment 169890 Attachment 169891 Attachment 169892 Attachment 169893 Attachment 169894 Attachment 169895
    hammerheart likes this.

sweet man that's a nice package. did the pills come in the bottles like that? I thought they were in foil packs with codes for verification

sweet man that's a nice package. did the pills come in the bottles like that? I thought they were in foil packs with codes for verification
    No they don't. I purchase my own containers and make my own labels Same thing with the Stealth Tren .. I filter into styrile vials and make the labels for those as well.

Side note: Don't give away too much information or never post pictures of how gear comes in or is shipped! Keep customs prying eyes keep guessing! Cheers!

yea man you get all into it lol. I would also if I had a bundle like that. yea ill keep my mouth shut about the stealth of the shipping. not trying to ruin a great thing.
    Logan how long was shipping from the day it was sent out if you don't mind me asking?

yea man you get all into it lol. I would also if I had a bundle like that. yea ill keep my mouth shut about the stealth of the shipping. not trying to ruin a great thing.
    Logan how long was shipping from the day it was sent out if you don't mind me asking?
    There were a few shipments due to supply and demand issues and also products coming from different areas. But I ordered and paid with Bitcoin the same day on 4.21.17. Here are the days I received them..

1st Shipment: 5.15.17
    2nd and 3rd Shipment: 6.3.17
    4th Shipment: 6.13.17
    5th Shipment: 7.2.17

thanks bro. so pretty much the turn around for stuff in stock is around the 1st package. the key here is to plan ahead
    xLoganx likes this.

Josh577 is offline Associate Member
    I used sp labs from alien last year, I really liked it.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    This is about .in ... right?

thanks bro. so pretty much the turn around for stuff in stock is around the 1st package. the key here is to plan ahead
    That's exactly right! When I ordered this.. I just started my cycle and had a couple vials still to spare. Knowing that I won't need to touch anything again in 6 months is a perfect time to order in my book anyway.

jl39 is offline Associate Member
    how's the shipping times now?

is the sp prop always clear. first time I had clear gear and its watery oil. has no pip though so I'm happy. as long as its legit lol.

just placed my order from Alin, under my account it says I have 1 active order but under the instructions, it says that the orders will disappear if the transaction was completed properly. I used money gram, just trying to figure out if I did this correctly. Again, it says nothing under pending but my order appears under active. thanks

not for nuttin man but I think your giving out too much info on an open post. theres pm and tickets for a reason
    Last edited by Heavyhitter5; 07-21-2017 at 07:24 PM.
    EDCG19 likes this.

I mean, the guy commented in the post above? It's not like I said the source. I'm just trying to
    See it I did it correctly from others above who have ordered successfully.

Obs
    Ordered april 12th, here is august, none of the npp I ordered or test. Once again, I dont want to hear the usual, "We will make good on all orders".
    THERE IS NO WAY TO MAKE GOOD ON FOUR MONTHS
    Its muscle lost months wasted and absolute bullshit.
    They say the postal strike in Romania was over in february. Alin himself has said and I quote, "its running muuch much smoother now".
    No, it fucking isn't.

so you still didn't get that ob? that npp might be hard for them to get their hands on maybee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information