Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 29 of 29
Like Tree21Likes
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By guitarzan
  • 1 Post By guitarzan
  • 6 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By stacktt
  • 3 Post By TrailRunAZ
  • 2 Post By marcus300
  • 2 Post By *Admin*
  • 1 Post By Aesthetix01

Thread: Get pumped labs

  1. #1
    guitarzan's Avatar
    guitarzan is online now Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    650

    Get pumped labs

    Anyone hear of these folks? They have good ratings on the reviews site, and claim to be domestic. However, they only take bitcoin

  2. #2
    Aesthetix01 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    15
    I know this is an older thread but I'm also curious about this, they have a ton of positive reviews but I've never personally heard of them nor has my buddy...anyone have feedback on them good or bad?

  3. #3
    stacktt's Avatar
    stacktt is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    67
    i was going to place an order soon to that lab. the 3 day shipping is what really had me interested

  4. #4
    Aesthetix01 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    15
    Have you ordered from them at all or know anyone personally that has because the three day guaranteed shipping is what sounded alittle off to me also I couldn't find any negative reviews for them which again is a little weird also most of the positive reviews say almost the exact same thing maybe I just have Hard time trusting something like that and they are actually legitimate either way would love to hear from someone who's experienced them good or bad?

  5. #5
    stacktt's Avatar
    stacktt is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetix01 View Post
    Have you ordered from them at all or know anyone personally that has because the three day guaranteed shipping is what sounded alittle off to me also I couldn't find any negative reviews for them which again is a little weird also most of the positive reviews say almost the exact same thing maybe I just have Hard time trusting something like that and they are actually legitimate either way would love to hear from someone who's experienced them good or bad?
    well its at the top spot for US domestic. like pharmacom is top for international. my friend ordered from pharmacom and got something not long ago. roll the dice, man.

  6. #6
    TrailRunAZ's Avatar
    TrailRunAZ is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southwest
    Posts
    804
    They got a decent rating on eroids dot com.

  7. #7
    Aesthetix01 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    15
    I guess I'll try them out and see how it goes and I'll write a review...I'll order tonight so if anyone sees this before then and knows something I don't please let me know

  8. #8
    stacktt's Avatar
    stacktt is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetix01 View Post
    I guess I'll try them out and see how it goes and I'll write a review...I'll order tonight so if anyone sees this before then and knows something I don't please let me know
    ....
    Last edited by stacktt; 09-11-2017 at 04:34 PM.

  9. #9
    jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,064
    3 day shipping is nothing special for domestic, if it takes much longer than 3 days after donation is received it's a security measure.
    stacktt likes this.

  10. #10
    oneyeardown is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    5
    Can someone private message me and let me know what their exoerience was with this company? My domestic got shut down and need a new one.

  11. #11
    stacktt's Avatar
    stacktt is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    67
    ....
    Last edited by stacktt; 09-19-2017 at 10:25 AM.

  12. #12
    jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,064
    [QUOTE=stacktt;7326000]theyre good 2 go![/QUOTE

    Just because they delivered doesn't mean there good to go.

  13. #13
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    39,227
    Stay clear and also members pming you offering you a good source.
    *Anyone wanting a source check from a willing vet/mod must first acquire 100 posts and 45 days of activity*

    “Carrying a set to a point where you are forced to utilize 100 percent of your momentary ability is the single most important factor in increasing size and strength"--- Mike Mentzer

    “one set to failure is all that is required to stimulate an increase in strength and size – with no number of lesser sets having the same effect” – Mike Mentzer

  14. #14
    stacktt's Avatar
    stacktt is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Stay clear and also members pming you offering you a good source.
    explain?

  15. #15
    stacktt's Avatar
    stacktt is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    67
    ...........
    Last edited by stacktt; Yesterday at 11:47 PM.

  16. #16
    guitarzan's Avatar
    guitarzan is online now Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    650
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Stay clear and also members pming you offering you a good source.
    I will take your advice, no explanation needed. I'm sure you wouldn't say it without a good reason. Since posting I have found a good domestic source
    marcus300 likes this.

  17. #17
    guitarzan's Avatar
    guitarzan is online now Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    650
    Dos post
    Last edited by guitarzan; 09-26-2017 at 04:27 PM.

  18. #18
    stacktt's Avatar
    stacktt is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    67
    .........
    Last edited by stacktt; Yesterday at 11:47 PM.

  19. #19
    stacktt's Avatar
    stacktt is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    I will take your advice, no explanation needed. I'm sure you wouldn't say it without a good reason. Since posting I have found a good domestic source
    lol everything i got from them is legit but go ahead and take his advice. cant even explain why lmfao

  20. #20
    guitarzan's Avatar
    guitarzan is online now Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    650
    Quote Originally Posted by stacktt View Post
    lol everything i got from them is legit but go ahead and take his advice. cant even explain why lmfao
    I have enough respect for Marcus's to trust his opinion without a explanation. Just because you have gotten what you believe to be legit gear doesn't make them a legit source
    marcus300 likes this.

  21. #21
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    39,227
    Quote Originally Posted by stacktt View Post
    lol everything i got from them is legit but go ahead and take his advice. cant even explain why lmfao
    Your just a pawn in a huge business you have no idea about at your age.
    Do you really know how UGL's operate,
    do you know how they get good reviews,
    do you know how they get customers to rep for them?
    do you know why there are so many mixed reviews on UGL's
    do you know some people on this site and many other make it their job to promote certain bad UGL's?
    do you know how they scam and selectively scam people?
    do you know I get a ton of emails/pm's from various members on here and from other sites telling me about certain ugl's and what products they are knocking out?
    do you know many change their names and everyone thinks they a new found lab whats knocking out some decent gear.
    do you know ive been taking steroids longer than you have been alive and have a vast knowledge and independent feedback from many different people. So when I get a lot of feedback from various guys who are trying certain sources and they constantly come back bad or underdosed or scammed, I always comment.
    UGL's are an underground lab to earn money end of story and they have ways and means far beyond what you could think of how they do this.
    All I ask is be careful and even though you may have good gear and I must question what you may think is good gear.
    Please don't take offence to anything ive said you just need to know how things operate and I am sorry but I cant fully go into detail on here but trust me "Get pumped Labs" come on they couldn't even come up with a good name.
    If you had great results that's great to here but that doesn't mean that they are good lab, do you really know what good gear is? no offence here and also how do we know your not a rep or I shouldn't say rep, I would say someone being used to pump a certain labs for free gear, that's a good old one, who knows I hope you aren't because it will kick you in the arse.
    Last edited by marcus300; 09-27-2017 at 06:17 AM.
    *Anyone wanting a source check from a willing vet/mod must first acquire 100 posts and 45 days of activity*

    “Carrying a set to a point where you are forced to utilize 100 percent of your momentary ability is the single most important factor in increasing size and strength"--- Mike Mentzer

    “one set to failure is all that is required to stimulate an increase in strength and size – with no number of lesser sets having the same effect” – Mike Mentzer

  22. #22
    stacktt's Avatar
    stacktt is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    67
    ok man no offense taken
    just OP asks about the same source i was interested in at the time
    even Aesthetix01 up there was interested and told me he placed an order (which was probably a lie because he never got back to me on that part)
    so fuck it. i went ahead and did it. i rolled the dice
    everything got to me within 3 days like it said it would
    my friend who has gyno took the aromasin and it worked
    havent taken the nolva yet im only 2 weeks into sustanon cycle
    bought a lab max kit to see if the dbol was legit. it is.
    im not a rep for anyone. OP asked some questions that i was also wondering
    and i found some answers for him
    this forum is so hostile sometimes
    marcus300 likes this.

  23. #23
    TrailRunAZ's Avatar
    TrailRunAZ is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southwest
    Posts
    804
    Quote Originally Posted by stacktt View Post
    this forum is so hostile sometimes
    It really isn't hostile. You just need to hang around and get to know people and how they communicate. The main underlying theme is here is one of helpfulness and sharing of knowledge. It's easy to get our shorts twisted in a quick internet exchange. Just look past that and distill out the great information available here!

  24. #24
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    39,227
    Quote Originally Posted by stacktt View Post
    ok man no offense taken
    just OP asks about the same source i was interested in at the time
    even Aesthetix01 up there was interested and told me he placed an order (which was probably a lie because he never got back to me on that part)
    so fuck it. i went ahead and did it. i rolled the dice
    everything got to me within 3 days like it said it would
    my friend who has gyno took the aromasin and it worked
    havent taken the nolva yet im only 2 weeks into sustanon cycle
    bought a lab max kit to see if the dbol was legit. it is.
    im not a rep for anyone. OP asked some questions that i was also wondering
    and i found some answers for him
    this forum is so hostile sometimes
    Fair enough but your comments did appear to be hostile to me for not responding so maybe think before writing in future, but my post wasn't meant to be anything more than information for you, the OP and the rest of the members. I'm glad you was lucky with your purchase
    *Anyone wanting a source check from a willing vet/mod must first acquire 100 posts and 45 days of activity*

    “Carrying a set to a point where you are forced to utilize 100 percent of your momentary ability is the single most important factor in increasing size and strength"--- Mike Mentzer

    “one set to failure is all that is required to stimulate an increase in strength and size – with no number of lesser sets having the same effect” – Mike Mentzer

  25. #25
    *Admin* is online now AR Admin
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    30,685
    Lets remember that members are looking out for one another and sometimes that means things can be taken the wrong way... I don't think anyone meant anything harsh by what was said...

    Have a good day!
    MuscleScience and marcus300 like this.
    Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~



    Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com



    Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

  26. #26
    Aesthetix01 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    15
    I actually wasn't lying about my purchase I just am not as active as I'd like to be at work I don't have great service and once I'm home it's wife and kids time so I don't always have time to get back in a timely manner like I would like now I purchased a stack from them I'm 3 weeks in today and I've had zero results obviously any big gains would come alittle later but even pumps are not there like in the shins when you walk while on tren atleast for me and buddies who have cycled 100% legit gear before I've done this same cycle with the legit gear before and noticed it by this time in the cycle especially with tren ace, I'm not saying yet that it's bunk but maybe just severally underdosed I'm doing blood work this weekend and once I hit 5 weeks in I'll post a full review nothing against you stackt I'm not implying you are a rep or anything of that nature maybe you got legit gear and I got fucked over...I'm not one to call someone out without legitimate proof so like I said I'll do a full review in a few weeks but as it stands for at least what I ordered I'm leaning towards it being bunk so take that as you will it's not meant to be offensive or too call you out like I stated but im simply stating upfront what my opinion is as of now...I'm no genuis in the world of gear hell it could even be that my other cycles were creame of the crop and this is sub par I just don't know as of now
    marcus300 likes this.

  27. #27
    stacktt's Avatar
    stacktt is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetix01 View Post
    I actually wasn't lying about my purchase I just am not as active as I'd like to be at work I don't have great service and once I'm home it's wife and kids time so I don't always have time to get back in a timely manner like I would like now I purchased a stack from them I'm 3 weeks in today and I've had zero results obviously any big gains would come alittle later but even pumps are not there like in the shins when you walk while on tren atleast for me and buddies who have cycled 100% legit gear before I've done this same cycle with the legit gear before and noticed it by this time in the cycle especially with tren ace, I'm not saying yet that it's bunk but maybe just severally underdosed I'm doing blood work this weekend and once I hit 5 weeks in I'll post a full review nothing against you stackt I'm not implying you are a rep or anything of that nature maybe you got legit gear and I got fucked over...I'm not one to call someone out without legitimate proof so like I said I'll do a full review in a few weeks but as it stands for at least what I ordered I'm leaning towards it being bunk so take that as you will it's not meant to be offensive or too call you out like I stated but im simply stating upfront what my opinion is as of now...I'm no genuis in the world of gear hell it could even be that my other cycles were creame of the crop and this is sub par I just don't know as of now
    That sucks your gear might be bunk. I haven't even touched my stuff yet as I'm using another brand for my cycle. I have no problem getting legit gear from people I know. Ancillaries on the other hand are harder to come across.
    So far, 3 weeks in I haven't needed any of my aromasin . Pumps are unreal atm.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

  28. #28
    unckle's Avatar
    unckle is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    12
    This was a good read. I was wondering about this site. Been out so long I consider myself to be new to the game. And the written word is always difficult due to the loss of tone and tenor. But the info is what I seek.

  29. #29
    frostyrector12 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2
    ISO of biotech pharma

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •