Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Get pumped labs

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member

Get pumped labs

Anyone hear of these folks? They have good ratings on the reviews site, and claim to be domestic. However, they only take bitcoin

Aesthetix01 is offline New Member
    I know this is an older thread but I'm also curious about this, they have a ton of positive reviews but I've never personally heard of them nor has my buddy...anyone have feedback on them good or bad?

stacktt is offline Junior Member
    i was going to place an order soon to that lab. the 3 day shipping is what really had me interested

Have you ordered from them at all or know anyone personally that has because the three day guaranteed shipping is what sounded alittle off to me also I couldn't find any negative reviews for them which again is a little weird also most of the positive reviews say almost the exact same thing maybe I just have Hard time trusting something like that and they are actually legitimate either way would love to hear from someone who's experienced them good or bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetix01 View Post
    Have you ordered from them at all or know anyone personally that has because the three day guaranteed shipping is what sounded alittle off to me also I couldn't find any negative reviews for them which again is a little weird also most of the positive reviews say almost the exact same thing maybe I just have Hard time trusting something like that and they are actually legitimate either way would love to hear from someone who's experienced them good or bad?
    well its at the top spot for US domestic. like pharmacom is top for international. my friend ordered from pharmacom and got something not long ago. roll the dice, man.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    They got a decent rating on eroids dot com.

I guess I'll try them out and see how it goes and I'll write a review...I'll order tonight so if anyone sees this before then and knows something I don't please let me know

I guess I'll try them out and see how it goes and I'll write a review...I'll order tonight so if anyone sees this before then and knows something I don't please let me know
    Last edited by stacktt; 09-11-2017 at 04:34 PM.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    3 day shipping is nothing special for domestic, if it takes much longer than 3 days after donation is received it's a security measure.
    stacktt likes this.

oneyeardown is offline New Member
    Can someone private message me and let me know what their exoerience was with this company? My domestic got shut down and need a new one.

Last edited by stacktt; 09-19-2017 at 10:25 AM.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    [QUOTE=stacktt;7326000]theyre good 2 go![/QUOTE

Just because they delivered doesn't mean there good to go.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Stay clear and also members pming you offering you a good source.
    songdog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    explain?

Last edited by stacktt; 10-18-2017 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I will take your advice, no explanation needed. I'm sure you wouldn't say it without a good reason. Since posting I have found a good domestic source
    marcus300 likes this.

Dos post
    Last edited by guitarzan; 09-26-2017 at 04:27 PM.

Last edited by stacktt; 10-18-2017 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    I will take your advice, no explanation needed. I'm sure you wouldn't say it without a good reason. Since posting I have found a good domestic source
    lol everything i got from them is legit but go ahead and take his advice. cant even explain why lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by stacktt View Post
    lol everything i got from them is legit but go ahead and take his advice. cant even explain why lmfao
    I have enough respect for Marcus's to trust his opinion without a explanation. Just because you have gotten what you believe to be legit gear doesn't make them a legit source
    marcus300 likes this.

Your just a pawn in a huge business you have no idea about at your age.
    Do you really know how UGL's operate,
    do you know how they get good reviews,
    do you know how they get customers to rep for them?
    do you know why there are so many mixed reviews on UGL's
    do you know some people on this site and many other make it their job to promote certain bad UGL's?
    do you know how they scam and selectively scam people?
    do you know I get a ton of emails/pm's from various members on here and from other sites telling me about certain ugl's and what products they are knocking out?
    do you know many change their names and everyone thinks they a new found lab whats knocking out some decent gear.
    do you know ive been taking steroids longer than you have been alive and have a vast knowledge and independent feedback from many different people. So when I get a lot of feedback from various guys who are trying certain sources and they constantly come back bad or underdosed or scammed, I always comment.
    UGL's are an underground lab to earn money end of story and they have ways and means far beyond what you could think of how they do this.
    All I ask is be careful and even though you may have good gear and I must question what you may think is good gear.
    Please don't take offence to anything ive said you just need to know how things operate and I am sorry but I cant fully go into detail on here but trust me "Get pumped Labs" come on they couldn't even come up with a good name.
    If you had great results that's great to here but that doesn't mean that they are good lab, do you really know what good gear is? no offence here and also how do we know your not a rep or I shouldn't say rep, I would say someone being used to pump a certain labs for free gear, that's a good old one, who knows I hope you aren't because it will kick you in the arse.
    Last edited by marcus300; 09-27-2017 at 06:17 AM.

ok man no offense taken
    just OP asks about the same source i was interested in at the time
    even Aesthetix01 up there was interested and told me he placed an order (which was probably a lie because he never got back to me on that part)
    so fuck it. i went ahead and did it. i rolled the dice
    everything got to me within 3 days like it said it would
    my friend who has gyno took the aromasin and it worked
    havent taken the nolva yet im only 2 weeks into sustanon cycle
    bought a lab max kit to see if the dbol was legit. it is.
    im not a rep for anyone. OP asked some questions that i was also wondering
    and i found some answers for him
    this forum is so hostile sometimes
    marcus300 likes this.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It really isn't hostile. You just need to hang around and get to know people and how they communicate. The main underlying theme is here is one of helpfulness and sharing of knowledge. It's easy to get our shorts twisted in a quick internet exchange. Just look past that and distill out the great information available here!
    stacktt, almostgone, Obs and 1 others like this.

ok man no offense taken
    just OP asks about the same source i was interested in at the time
    even Aesthetix01 up there was interested and told me he placed an order (which was probably a lie because he never got back to me on that part)
    so fuck it. i went ahead and did it. i rolled the dice
    everything got to me within 3 days like it said it would
    my friend who has gyno took the aromasin and it worked
    havent taken the nolva yet im only 2 weeks into sustanon cycle
    bought a lab max kit to see if the dbol was legit. it is.
    im not a rep for anyone. OP asked some questions that i was also wondering
    and i found some answers for him
    Fair enough but your comments did appear to be hostile to me for not responding so maybe think before writing in future, but my post wasn't meant to be anything more than information for you, the OP and the rest of the members. I'm glad you was lucky with your purchase
    Obs, MuscleScience and Jucin4fun like this.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Lets remember that members are looking out for one another and sometimes that means things can be taken the wrong way... I don't think anyone meant anything harsh by what was said...

Have a good day!
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

I actually wasn't lying about my purchase I just am not as active as I'd like to be at work I don't have great service and once I'm home it's wife and kids time so I don't always have time to get back in a timely manner like I would like now I purchased a stack from them I'm 3 weeks in today and I've had zero results obviously any big gains would come alittle later but even pumps are not there like in the shins when you walk while on tren atleast for me and buddies who have cycled 100% legit gear before I've done this same cycle with the legit gear before and noticed it by this time in the cycle especially with tren ace, I'm not saying yet that it's bunk but maybe just severally underdosed I'm doing blood work this weekend and once I hit 5 weeks in I'll post a full review nothing against you stackt I'm not implying you are a rep or anything of that nature maybe you got legit gear and I got fucked over...I'm not one to call someone out without legitimate proof so like I said I'll do a full review in a few weeks but as it stands for at least what I ordered I'm leaning towards it being bunk so take that as you will it's not meant to be offensive or too call you out like I stated but im simply stating upfront what my opinion is as of now...I'm no genuis in the world of gear hell it could even be that my other cycles were creame of the crop and this is sub par I just don't know as of now
    marcus300 likes this.

I actually wasn't lying about my purchase I just am not as active as I'd like to be at work I don't have great service and once I'm home it's wife and kids time so I don't always have time to get back in a timely manner like I would like now I purchased a stack from them I'm 3 weeks in today and I've had zero results obviously any big gains would come alittle later but even pumps are not there like in the shins when you walk while on tren atleast for me and buddies who have cycled 100% legit gear before I've done this same cycle with the legit gear before and noticed it by this time in the cycle especially with tren ace, I'm not saying yet that it's bunk but maybe just severally underdosed I'm doing blood work this weekend and once I hit 5 weeks in I'll post a full review nothing against you stackt I'm not implying you are a rep or anything of that nature maybe you got legit gear and I got fucked over...I'm not one to call someone out without legitimate proof so like I said I'll do a full review in a few weeks but as it stands for at least what I ordered I'm leaning towards it being bunk so take that as you will it's not meant to be offensive or too call you out like I stated but im simply stating upfront what my opinion is as of now...I'm no genuis in the world of gear hell it could even be that my other cycles were creame of the crop and this is sub par I just don't know as of now
    That sucks your gear might be bunk. I haven't even touched my stuff yet as I'm using another brand for my cycle. I have no problem getting legit gear from people I know. Ancillaries on the other hand are harder to come across.
    So far, 3 weeks in I haven't needed any of my aromasin . Pumps are unreal atm.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

unckle is offline New Member
    This was a good read. I was wondering about this site. Been out so long I consider myself to be new to the game. And the written word is always difficult due to the loss of tone and tenor. But the info is what I seek.

frostyrector12 is offline New Member
    ISO of biotech pharma

Switched over to gpl sustanon after my other vial ran out. Has some pip but not bad.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapchat-1718803369.jpg 
Views:	406 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	170967

Last edited by stacktt; 11-25-2017 at 01:46 PM.

pierced456 is offline New Member
    Eive been curious about this UGL. They rate high on some source boards for usa domestic. PCOM has a domestic option now but God dam the prices are high. Are there any labmax tests on this source?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by pierced456 View Post
    Eive been curious about this UGL. They rate high on some source boards for usa domestic. PCOM has a domestic option now but God dam the prices are high. Are there any labmax tests on this source?
    You may already know this, but Labmax can be notoriously unreliable. I've seen people call out a source saying their products were bunk only to find out via mass spec of a sample (out of the very vial in question), that the Labmax test was at fault.
    Your best option is to seek out legit pharmaceutical product.
    If you can't find that, there are a few honest UGLs out there, but they generally are private and they are at the mercy of their raw supplier.
    ghettoboyd likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

The sustanon is good just really bad pip sometimes. Probably from the solvents they use

pierced456 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    You may already know this, but Labmax can be notoriously unreliable. I've seen people call out a source saying their products were bunk only to find out via mass spec of a sample (out of the very vial in question), that the Labmax test was at fault.
    Your best option is to seek out legit pharmaceutical product.
    If you can't find that, there are a few honest UGLs out there, but they generally are private and they are at the mercy of their raw supplier.
    I never see or hear of ligit pharmaceutical gear. Not sence the days of gear flowing across the border from Mexico.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I never see or hear of ligit pharmaceutical gear. Not sence the days of gear flowing across the border from Mexico.
    It's out there..
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I would love me sum farm grade tren ! Mmmmm lol

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I would love me sum farm grade tren! Mmmmm lol
    Any follow up on this? Interested in them myself

Gaynz37 is offline New Member
    Trash. Why do ppl waste their time with Cheap Bathtub AAS? Spend a couple extra bucks, get real Pharm Grade Gear, and grow like a fucking animal. Saving 50 bucks on a Cycle, or even a couple hundred is nothing when it comes to getting real AAS. I will never buy a UGL brand ever again. If I can’t pay for a real Cycle, then I’m not fucking with it. Food for Thought. Think about it. You may get some good shit once or twice, now they got ya, so they will underdose and you’ll never know, cause most don’t get bloods to prove their shit is trash. Stay away from it. My 2 cents. I’m new, but not dumb. Flame away....

ToddNC is offline New Member
    Researching this UGL brought me here. Does anyone else have any further info on their legitimacy? Ive bought bitcoin and ready to send... but still hesitant. Im waiting until i find out more. I would love pharmagrade but dont have any sources at all. My gym owner turned me on to getpumped but im not even sure if i trust him. Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by ToddNC View Post
    Researching this UGL brought me here. Does anyone else have any further info on their legitimacy? Ive bought bitcoin and ready to send... but still hesitant. Im waiting until i find out more. I would love pharmagrade but dont have any sources at all. My gym owner turned me on to getpumped but im not even sure if i trust him. Thanks guys
    Test is good. I'm still shut down about to start get pumped nolva for pct

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information