• 1 Post By Obs
  • 3 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By xLoganx
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Steer clear - scammed again

Steer clear - scammed again

karl and sciroxx are working with me to clear this issue up. i apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone or confusion. i will keep this community updated on their changes and hopefully fixing the problem.
    Last edited by Keep_It_Moving; 07-15-2017 at 01:51 PM.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    We're you a reseller? Not that it matters but that's a ton of moneyz

NuthnButTest is offline New Member
    I'm a bit lost on this

You found some source issues again? Where are you finding these sources and what are you actually buying? There are plenty of legit sources out there the issue comes with long wait times and shipping issues/delays.

If they take your money and run find a better source

What exactly are you buying though to be running into these issues with sources?

Quote Originally Posted by NuthnButTest View Post
    I'm a bit lost on this

You found some source issues again? Where are you finding these sources and what are you actually buying? There are plenty of legit sources out there the issue comes with long wait times and shipping issues/delays.

If they take your money and run find a better source

What exactly are you buying though to be running into these issues with sources?
    i was given this source through my coach...all was well for a while then shit started piling up...
    dont get me wrong i have good ones i rely on but this one just took it too far and theyre still not admitting to my payments and what not...
    i was mainly buying hgh and gear for myself and my comps.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You have spent 25k on gear for just yourself in the last 6 months?!?!?!?!
    Last edited by Back In Black; 07-15-2017 at 01:11 AM.
    almostgone likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I smell bool shit. This seems to be frequent. Read a bunch of the op's posts, its like a courtroom drama.
    xLoganx likes this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I smell bool shit. This seems to be frequent. Read a bunch of the op's posts, its like a courtroom drama.
    Its worse this guys is on enough psychiatric meds to sedate an elephant. He is a pathological liar, and a liability tonthe community. If you read through his post history you will see he is a lying piece of shit. He had 2 profiles for a while he used to shill for a lab that is now retired. This guy is a cancer that claims he competes and spends all this money, but when aske to prove with a picture supposedly his lap top is such a piece of sbitnhe cant. He can afford tblusands in gear, but not a few hundred for a lap top that can post pics. He sent me a pm claiming he competed in the contra costa classic which is Bullshit. Its the only show he knows of from watching rich piana.and bostin loyd videos.

Bottom line is this guy is a piece of shit shill for any lab that will offer him a slight discount for shiiling for said lab. When he was shilling for vaultek he hadn't even had a chance to use the gear, but claimed.itnwas amazing.
    ghettoboyd, xLoganx and Obs like this.

xLoganx is offline Associate Member
    I thought it was common knowledge that the two words "HGH" and "Scammed" go hand-in-hand anyway? The chances of anyone running pharm-grade HGH or even close to it is a far fetched high wish! Anyone that can't produce pics after being called out numerous times is full of shit IMO. A monkey can go to free image hosting . com and upload a pic with a hyperlink!!... that is unless... you're a monkey that is full of shit! Cheers!
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Its worse this guys is on enough psychiatric meds to sedate an elephant. He is a pathological liar, and a liability tonthe community. If you read through his post history you will see he is a lying piece of shit. He had 2 profiles for a while he used to shill for a lab that is now retired. This guy is a cancer that claims he competes and spends all this money, but when aske to prove with a picture supposedly his lap top is such a piece of sbitnhe cant. He can afford tblusands in gear, but not a few hundred for a lap top that can post pics. He sent me a pm claiming he competed in the contra costa classic which is Bullshit. Its the only show he knows of from watching rich piana.and bostin loyd videos.

Bottom line is this guy is a piece of shit shill for any lab that will offer him a slight discount for shiiling for said lab. When he was shilling for vaultek he hadn't even had a chance to use the gear, but claimed.itnwas amazing.
    Thanks for the info, knew something was up. This shit keeps coming from him.
    xLoganx likes this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My first thought was if he lost over 20k, he's a freaking idiot. I never spend more than grand or so on one order, and don't spend anymore till that order comes. And that's with trusted sources. Get me for grand, shame on you. Get me for 20 grand, shame on me!

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Theres no way this dipshit got taken for 20 grand. When transferring do you know how hard they make it if your even tranferring more than 2k. My largest order was around 2500, and it took me days two get it released. So how do you think there going to treat someone transferring 10 time the amount.

Also if you looknat the last thread he started about this it was 6k he was scammed for. So he sent the guy that scammed him for 6k another 14k. This guy is a liability, and should be removed from this board.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Theres no way this dipshit got taken for 20 grand. When transferring do you know how hard they make it if your even tranferring more than 2k. My largest order was around 2500, and it took me days two get it released. So how do you think there going to treat someone transferring 10 time the amount.

Also if you looknat the last thread he started about this it was 6k he was scammed for. So he sent the guy that scammed him for 6k another 14k. This guy is a liability, and should be removed from this board.
    Yeah, I saw a lot lot lot of posts where he is justifying his bullshit. Thats actually about it.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Face palm

UGL = UGL

I trust any UGL or UGL pusher as much as the guy on the street corner in NYC selling "Gucci" handbags
    songdog likes this.

Freightlifter is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Face palm

UGL = UGL

I trust any UGL or UGL pusher as much as the guy on the street corner in NYC selling "Gucci" handbags
    Wait those aren't legit either? Nooooooo!!!!! 😂😂😂😂

Thread Information