Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By EDCG19
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: Home brew gear vs pro shops

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member

Home brew gear vs pro shops

I've been noticing a lot of new gear suppliers popping up on the internet, what do you guys think about this? Lot of people starting to make gear, making a website and they might even be under dosing their gear or they barely even know what they are selling. Something like primo and even some HCG out there is fake, not even mentioning some of the fake tren floating around these "domestic UGL" sources

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Always go with a source that has a good rep, and been around awhile

I have legit sources, was just wondering about this trend of new suppliers showing up and they sell fake tren , test, and maybe even orals are tested to be fake... I've noticed a discussion on another forum so figured I would ask around here.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by goalinmind View Post
    I have legit sources, was just wondering about this trend of new suppliers showing up and they sell fake tren, test, and maybe even orals are tested to be fake... I've noticed a discussion on another forum so figured I would ask around here.
    It's nothing new. As long as there are people willing to screw someone else over for a $, or people that are overly trusting of a stranger, it will happen. Not saying all UGLs are crooks, because that would be inaccurate.
    There are a few good UGLs around that generally have decent raws, but even they can get screwed over if they don't monitor their incoming raws.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Most raws that can be bought are underdosed and the little new guys buying them to make it either have no clue or dont care.The way they see it they arent the ones screwing you over selling you underdosed gear, it was the raw supplier.
    It costs nothing to start manufacture and sales of gear. There are advertisers on some boards for labelmaking for vials.
    Ugl's are everywhere. Very few I trust.

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    You wouldn't just pick some guy off the internet...that's asking for trouble

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Most raws that can be bought are underdosed and the little new guys buying them to make it either have no clue or dont care.The way they see it they arent the ones screwing you over selling you underdosed gear, it was the raw supplier.
    It costs nothing to start manufacture and sales of gear. There are advertisers on some boards for labelmaking for vials.
    Ugl's are everywhere. Very few I trust.
    Most of the problems are with the ugls not the raws. Unless you buying from someone where multiple middlemen are involved raws are usually very good. Its the ugls who decide to underdose the product, but its so easy to pass it off on the raw supplier. The labs making the raws have pretty much zero incentive to sell a bad product. It does happen, but most of the time its the ugl.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Most of the problems are with the ugls not the raws. Unless you buying from someone where multiple middlemen are involved raws are usually very good. Its the ugls who decide to underdose the product, but its so easy to pass it off on the raw supplier. The labs making the raws have pretty much zero incentive to sell a bad product. It does happen, but most of the time its the ugl.
    I can't buy raws. Every supplier I have found is underdosed. But yes they are all third party.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I can't buy raws. Every supplier I have found is underdosed. But yes they are all third party.
    Why would you buy raw materials? You produce your own gear?

Frankly, I've thought of looking at that as well but I just think I'm getting ahead of myself and building an addiction to gear/knowledge. Starting to think I can cut out the middle man and just produce my own gear in the bath tub.
    Quester likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by goalinmind View Post
    Why would you buy raw materials? You produce your own gear?

Frankly, I've thought of looking at that as well but I just think I'm getting ahead of myself and building an addiction to gear/knowledge. Starting to think I can cut out the middle man and just produce my own gear in the bath tub.
    It is less than a fifth the cost of pre made. Depending on how much you make.
    Quester likes this.

Thread Information