Thread: Source check

muffinpan1552 is offline New Member

Source check

I need a test therapy cycle but my doctor doesn't understand the procedure, because it isn't very common in my area for someone my age and they simply don't administer to anyone. Over the internet I cant find anything that isn't obviously a scam. I've been scammed by money gram offers before. Is there anything that accepts credit, or allows a pay by delivery option? please help.
    is slitmedia g2g ?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by muffinpan1552 View Post
    I need a test therapy cycle but my doctor doesn't understand the procedure, because it isn't very common in my area for someone my age and they simply don't administer to anyone. Over the internet I cant find anything that isn't obviously a scam. I've been scammed by money gram offers before. Is there anything that accepts credit, or allows a pay by delivery option? please help.
    is slitmedia g2g ?
    99.9% of docs don't have a clue about hormones, it's illegal compounds your are buying and from drug dealers not a catalogue you are buying from lol so you don't get credit.

Post why you think you need test or blood work you have in the TRT section, welcome to the forum.

xLoganx is offline Associate Member
    There are also a couple licensed doctors that specialize in Hormone Replacement Therapy online. There are in the states and are legit and will take people from out of state (1 in Texas, 1 in Florida). Go to the TRT section and do some research and you will find them. Be prepared.. you're going down a very expensive path especially if your health insurance doesn't cover it.

Thread Information