Thread: Steris

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member

Steris

Ive done a little bit of research on this and gotten mixed reviews. I got a test, mast, Tren stack from a friend from steris and it looks legit but wanted some opinions.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Steris is an pharmaceutical company that used to produce test cyp (and possibly enanthate ) over a decade ago, but I am almost positive they quit producing any testosterone products.
    The Steris you have would definitely be a UGL that is using the Steris name, especially the tren . Personally, I haven't heard of anyone using that UGL, but I hope it makes a good run for you.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

From what i understand, its actually a few years old and the guy said its legit steris. I don’t really know him all that well though. Looks legit. Thinking of using it down the road. I’m currently in the second week of my first test cycle.

I believe Steris ceased test cyp production in early 2000s and enanthate followed shortly after. That's been a while back, so I may have the timeline off just a bit.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thanks for the reponse

louiscypher is offline Associate Member
    I used that label many many years ago... got a pic?

Ill take on tonight, however it looks exactly like the label in this link.

----Please don't post links to websites selling AAS. They will be taken down.----.
    Last edited by almostgone; 01-03-2018 at 08:41 PM.

Here is a link to a post from 2005, maybe that will help you. Any Steris you see now isn't the real pharmaceutical product.

Test Cypionate 200mg/ml by Steris Co. No Longer Produced

Also, your post above has been edited.

Yea did not look at the actual site just googled pictured it. The stuff i have looks exactly like that and from what i understand is a few years old.

Think its till good?

If legit it is over 12 years old. I wouldn't buy it. There are much better options out there. Pretty sure if you have what I think you have, it is Mexican UGL.

Thank you for the insight, i got it for free. I already have it will probably just dispose of it then

Thread Information