• 3 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By Chrisp83TRT
  • 1 Post By Chrisp83TRT
  • 3 Post By Jayd85
  • 6 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: Victory Pharmaceuticals, Test E, C, Aromasin and Nolva

TheBlackthorn is offline New Member

Victory Pharmaceuticals, Test E, C, Aromasin and Nolva

Hey everyone, I tried using the search function only saw like one thread mentioning them. This is the brand I ended up getting from my source, just wanna see if anyone has any experience with them, reputable brand? And Ancillaries dosed properly? Couldn't seem to find any reviews on Google either but might have just been my terrible searching skills. Thanks (and sorry if this has been answered already, first time poster not used to these types of forum's)

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Victory is literally one of the most shadiest an unscrupulous, no fucks given Brewers out there

Victory has been ok in the past about a year ago , but since then many many problems have been pointed out.

Every time they start getting shity they change the names of the lab victory has been;

Hammer anabolics, once got a bad rep from bunk and infectious gear they changed to;
    Prime anabolics, once the same thing played out with hammer under new label, Prime, they changed to;
    Victory, once victory got bunk reviews after starting out strong, they changed to Flex-Tech pharma
    Jayd85, leftkz and Obs like this.

Ugh lol not what I wanted to read after having everything set for my cycle, makes me wary of using

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackthorn View Post
    Ugh lol not what I wanted to read after having everything set for my cycle, makes me wary of using
    ...Everything couch said is spot on.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    leftkz and Obs like this.

Weird my buddy who I got it from says hes been using them for a while, did victory have infection problems as well? More scared of that than it being bunk lol

Welp this is shitty and feels like I'm out cash, need to find a new UGL (domestic if possible, rather not deal with international shipping headaches) any good recommendations for USA?

Blog Entries
    Hi welcome to the forum...fishing or asking for a source on the open board is agains the rules here...mainly because your inviting scammers to “help you”...
    Couchlockd and Obs like this.

You will definately know a scammers when you see one . Assholes are.obvious.

Obs and Couchlockd like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackthorn View Post
    Weird my buddy who I got it from says hes been using them for a while, did victory have infection problems as well? More scared of that than it being bunk lol
    They had some as hammer a few years ago.

So much can be said. So little time.

But, it's very likely that you'll be ok with the gear, I've used them and never got infection or anything, other than being under dosed, that's really the biggest concern.

That and mislabeling of more exotic things like primo being mast, anavar being winny or dbol .

Mast 200 being dosed at 100. Etc.
    Chrisp83TRT and Obs like this.

Ronnoco is offline New Member
    I just got gear from them this week based on a couple good reviews I saw, including a semi positive endorsement from senior member on this forum. I haven't opened it yet, but now you have me a little nervous

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnoco View Post
    I just got gear from them this week based on a couple good reviews I saw, including a semi positive endorsement from senior member on this forum. I haven't opened it yet, but now you have me a little nervous
    Fwiw I got 9 bottles of victory I will use as a last resort or sale.

I used 3 bottles of thier test e 250, no problems,but that was a batch from year ago.
    Chrisp83TRT and Obs like this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just to chime in. I have used Victory and have no complaints. I even had blood tests and everything was cool.
    This is not to say that what Couch says isn’t true, I am just giving my experience.
    Couch is pretty knowledgeable on this stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs, Couchlockd and HoldMyBeer like this.

Like charger said. The victory me and him used is good

When victory was in his infancy 5 years ago as hammer and prime, that's where I read most issues.

Then after victory went private, left a source board that would hold him Accountable for under dosing is when reports of under dosing came up.

Then he came back on that board and his rep as victory was ruined.

Then Flex-Tech came up. With identicle vials and list font and structure as well as ink on labels and sheen and style of labels.

I think it's good to be 100% informed.
    Family_guy and Obs like this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Like charger said. The victory me and him used is good

When victory was in his infancy 5 years ago as hammer and prime, that's where I read most issues.

Then after victory went private, left a source board that would hold him Accountable for under dosing is when reports of under dosing came up.

Then he came back on that board and his rep as victory was ruined.

Then Flex-Tech came up. With identicle vials and list font and structure as well as ink on labels and sheen and style of labels.

I think it's good to be 100% informed.
    Thanks Couch. I didn’t know that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Chrisp83TRT, Jayd85 and Obs like this.

Once victory started pushing sales and going private is where red flags and things started to go sour ...

Any new gear he pushed probably I'd mixed with pee pee and olive oil.

Unfortunately people can stupid greedy.

I wouldn't trust his new stuff but the old stuff I would be okay with ...

I have some old stuff and new stuff , let's just say I will be tossing any new shit I got from him

Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    Once victory started pushing sales and going private is where red flags and things started to go sour ...

Any new gear he pushed probably I'd mixed with pee pee and olive oil.

Unfortunately people can stupid greedy.

I wouldn't trust his new stuff but the old stuff I would be okay with ...

I have some old stuff and new stuff , let's just say I will be tossing any new shit I got from him

He'd* wow

Obs likes this.

Jayd85 is offline Junior Member

Victory Pharmaceuticals, Test E, C, Aromasin and Nolva

I’ll chime in here for one more of the same. I have run victory gear in the past and had no issues. I have some in my stash that I’ll likely never run unless I’m in a bad spot.
    That said, if your looking for a source, best of luck. Don’t make hasty decisions based on 1 review.
    This board is probably the best one for opinions like this in my opinion because no sources are paying anyone here.
    Obs, Family_guy and Couchlockd like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayd85 View Post
    I’ll chime in here for one more of the same. I have run victory gear in the past and had no issues. I have some in my stash that I’ll likely never run unless I’m in a bad spot.
    That said, if your looking for a source, best of luck. Don’t make hasty decisions based on 1 review.
    This board is probably the best one for opinions like this in my opinion because no sources are paying anyone here.
    Damn right, other source boards Are like Nazi Germany.

You fuck with the boards cash cows you get gassed quick.

Here, no one has a horse in the race.

Rawdata01 is offline Junior Member
    Just getting to read this. Sorry bro, I agree whole heartedly with what was already said.

I didn’t know flex-tech or whatever the name is was the new victory, but in the world of UGL anything is possible

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    I know this is an old post, but I have 15 vials split between their Deca , Tren , Cyp, and EQ. I also have over 300 capsules of orals. I have no idea what any of this shit is. I have looked at it 100x and nearly threw it away. I ran their test at 1g a week and my bloods pulled SUB 2k ng/dl. What a piece of shit. Usually 250mg/week can get me 2k on good gear.

I have so much of their bull shit though and not sure what to do with it. I hate it.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    I know this is an old post, but I have 15 vials split between their Deca , Tren , Cyp, and EQ. I also have over 300 capsules of orals. I have no idea what any of this shit is. I have looked at it 100x and nearly threw it away. I ran their test at 1g a week and my bloods pulled SUB 2k ng/dl. What a piece of shit. Usually 250mg/week can get me 2k on good gear.

I have so much of their bull shit though and not sure what to do with it. I hate it.
    That sucks. I've been running a batch I got on their 50% off right before they disappeared for a while, I pull 1500 on the 3rd day after pinning at 250 / week (split twice a week). I think mines overdosed if anything.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    That sucks. I've been running a batch I got on their 50% off right before they disappeared for a while, I pull 1500 on the 3rd day after pinning at 250 / week (split twice a week). I think mines overdosed if anything.
    I did the same thing, then they disappeared. Could be that batch, I have LOT numbers, but that might be linked directly to the product name. I hate to even use it, and fuck up another year of my progress. I ran it for about 4 months.

Thread Information