Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Can anyone give a review of these labs?

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member

Can anyone give a review of these labs?

Crazysteroids, purple panda labs, or pure raws?

I know PPL was taking a long time to ship, and it was pulling teeth to get their stuff a while back. But they're still around so maybe that's changed? Idk much about the other 2.

My go-to source is now bunk unfortunately

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    I know that Seth Rodriguez (Spartan) dude that does all the YouTube videos endorses pureraws. Supposedly it’s solid. I thought about ordering some stuff from there Incase one of my other connections dries up, but I haven’t actually pulled the trigger yet. Honestly I’m more interested in getting the V.aliant connection right now after a lot of the stuff I’ve read on here.

Not sure about the other two. I’ll see what I can find out though. I’m probably kind of dependent on testosterone by now, so I make having multiple sources my business.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Moved to brand/UGL subforum.
    HoldMyBeer likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    I know that Seth Rodriguez (Spartan) dude that does all the YouTube videos endorses pureraws. Supposedly it’s solid. I thought about ordering some stuff from there Incase one of my other connections dries up, but I haven’t actually pulled the trigger yet. Honestly I’m more interested in getting the V.aliant connection right now after a lot of the stuff I’ve read on here.

Not sure about the other two. I’ll see what I can find out though. I’m probably kind of dependent on testosterone by now, so I make having multiple sources my business.
    So there's pure rawz that sells research chems, and pure raws that sells raw powder. I'm referring to the latter.
    I would look into Val myself, but I don't think they do raws

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Thread Information