• 2 Post By Chrisp83TRT
  • 3 Post By Mooseman33
  • 2 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Grappler13

Thread: Crashed gear

pfdept59 is offline Junior Member

Crashed gear

I store all my oils in a case in my closet.Our house has central air conditioning so the year round temperature is 70 degrees(almost no fluctuations)I have 20 10ml. vials in my case,from 4 different source(2 domestic and 2 international).I have 3 vials of Mast Prop. from a highly recommended source on this board.2 out of the 3 look like milk with a cotton ball in them.All my other oils are clear.I got an abscess last time I heated up crashed gear so I will never pin crashed gear again.I emailed source that I bought the gear from(he sent me some crashed Bold Ace for free that caused the abscess)he refuses to replace the crashed Mast.Should I out the source or should I say fuck it and throw out the crashed gear?I am pretty pissed off because I bought a bunch of gear from him.What does everybody think I shoul do

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by pfdept59 View Post
    I store all my oils in a case in my closet.Our house has central air conditioning so the year round temperature is 70 degrees(almost no fluctuations)I have 20 10ml. vials in my case,from 4 different source(2 domestic and 2 international).I have 3 vials of Mast Prop. from a highly recommended source on this board.2 out of the 3 look like milk with a cotton ball in them.All my other oils are clear.I got an abscess last time I heated up crashed gear so I will never pin crashed gear again.I emailed source that I bought the gear from(he sent me some crashed Bold Ace for free that caused the abscess)he refuses to replace the crashed Mast.Should I out the source or should I say fuck it and throw out the crashed gear?I am pretty pissed off because I bought a bunch of gear from him.What does everybody think I shoul do
    If it was made with proper solvent ratios, you should be able to get it back into solution with warm water, even pharma gear does that occasionally.

If you have a reasonable amount of confidence in your source, put a pan or pan of water on the stove and keep it just shy of boiling. Personally I vent mine with a pin, some don't. Anyway, swirl it until everything is in solution, nice and Crystal clear. If it works, leave it sitting for 3-5 days and see if it holds.

Personally if he replaced crashed Mast prop with crashed bold ace, I would be done with him and probably post pics of the crashed gear and the name of the UGL. No contact info, just the name of the UGL.

Edit: I'm not telling to do that, that's just what I would do.
    Last edited by almostgone; 08-15-2019 at 11:49 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    I think he sent the bold ace for free with order if its who I think. I believe we were even told it had crashed which is why he was giving it away.

I have had stuff crash on me for along time and AG is spot on. I wold re-filter it once complete.

Im surprised he wont replace, dude is solid as hell and I have been in this game in last 15 years.

worst case its only $110 loss. I know it sucks but if thats worst case its not end of world.
    Obs likes this.

pfdept59 is offline Junior Member
    I think i am just gonna cut my losses.It is not worth it over a few bucks.I don't want to bad mouth anyone.I don't want any bad karma.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I think i am just gonna cut my losses.It is not worth it over a few bucks.I don't want to bad mouth anyone.I don't want any bad karma.
    Heat it and shoot it.
    I have had perrigo test C from the pharmacy crash stored right. Its part of the game

aldodupaul is offline New Member
    Honestly, I've put mine in the Microwave for 30 sec

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by aldodupaul View Post
    Honestly, I've put mine in the Microwave for 30 sec

That would ruin a microwave
    Cowboymike likes this.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have purchased gear before and I can tell you sometimes shit crashed. I would heat it and no problems.
    You getting a abscess from the bold ace probably has nothing to do with the source it self but the compound you are pinning.
    Bold ace is a tough compound and will most likely have pip, Sort of like primo ace.
    I'd love to get free gear crashed it not. That's just my 0.2 cents
    Heat it and it should dissolve.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    Obs and Test Monsterone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    If it was made with proper solvent ratios, you should be able to get it back into solution with warm water, even pharma gear does that occasionally.

If you have a reasonable amount of confidence in your source, put a pan or pan of water on the stove and keep it just shy of boiling. Personally I vent mine with a pin, some don't. Anyway, swirl it until everything is in solution, nice and Crystal clear. If it works, leave it sitting for 3-5 days and see if it holds.

Personally if he replaced crashed Mast prop with crashed bold ace, I would be done with him and probably post pics of the crashed gear and the name of the UGL. No contact info, just the name of the UGL.

Edit: I'm not telling to do that, that's just what I would do.
    I believe he stated that he got bold ace for free with his order.
    Any lab to replace one item with a completely different item is a shit bird haha.

Obs
    Just curious what the hospital prescribed you for the abcess?
    I had one a while back from pharmacom water based suspension. I had to drain my own.
    It was a sterile abcess luckily.
    I was worried I needed antibiotics but didnt have them. It went away afterdraining
    Last edited by Obs; 08-15-2019 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    I believe he stated that he got bold ace for free with his order.
    Any lab to replace one item with a completely different item is a shit bird haha.

Ah, after rereading the post I believe you are correct!
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    I have purchased gear before and I can tell you sometimes shit crashed. I would heat it and no problems.
    You getting a abscess from the bold ace probably has nothing to do with the source it self but the compound you are pinning.
    Bold ace is a tough compound and will most likely have pip, Sort of like primo ace.
    I'd love to get free gear crashed it not. That's just my 0.2 cents
    Heat it and it should dissolve.

If you ever run across bold prop, punch the seller in the throat if possible and run quickly in the opposite direction. Bold prop makes bold ace seem like 200mg cyp.

Bold prop fvcked up a lot of people back in the day.

Obs
    If you ever run across bold prop, punch the seller in the throat if possible and run quickly in the opposite direction. Bold prop makes bold ace seem like 200mg cyp.

Bold ace burnt me so bad I still have some lol thats pretty bad
    I can only imagine prop... Even test prop causes bad pip in me in heavy doses
    almostgone and Old Duffer like this.

aldodupaul is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    That would ruin a microwave
    Nope, not at all Bro

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by aldodupaul View Post
    Nope, not at all Bro

You put the vial in the mircovave with an aluminum top?
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Pussy

.... Same here ;-)

One pin of Bold Ace. Never again. Took like 5 days to let up. Not worth it
    Obs likes this.

^^^ Bold cyp is fairly decent in the PIP department.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Duffer View Post
    Pussy

.... Same here ;-)

One pin of Bold Ace. Never again. Took like 5 days to let up. Not worth it
    I will mix it with heavy test some time lol

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    I got a couple vials of that laying around. I’m gonna have to try it now. I just never really figured fucking fast acting EQ into anything I do. Guess I could just blow it into my cruise for shits and giggles
    Obs likes this.

That sounds awful man !! Haha damn

almostgone and Obs like this.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    i don't think I ever seen AG suggest punching someone in the throat.

made my day.
    almostgone, i_SLAM_cougars and Obs like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    i don't think I ever seen AG suggest punching someone in the throat.

made my day.
    Lmao

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions

This makes me want to hunt down DHB prop and blow 3ccs in my calves
    almostgone and Obs like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    This makes me want to hunt down DHB prop and blow 3ccs in my calves
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member
    Just use a candle warmer to get the hormones back into solution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information