Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Is this lab any good ?

Is this lab any good ?

I bought some from a friend and he swears by it ? Any reviews would be appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is this lab any good ?-6ec345af-2cb9-4108-a393-8933d0fa3173.jpeg  

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Who is the lab? Cant read it.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer

Is this lab any good ?

Looks like PSL... purity source labs
    Last edited by Bio-Active; 02-06-2020 at 08:30 PM.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    its Euro Pharmacies , made in Turkey .. its good

ChainGang is offline Junior Member
    Yea that's psl. G2G

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ChainGang View Post
    Yea that's psl. G2G

Their ancillaries are g2g also.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Yea that's psl. G2G

just to clarify , the lab is Euro pharmacies , not PSL .. PSL is a supplier/source (of many) of Euro pharmacies gear, but there are other suppliers besides just PSL .. so you can't confidently say from the pic or not who the supplier actually was, just the lab itself

teejey is offline Junior Member
    I had some europharm gear thru psl that was underdosed. 250 mgs a week barely 500 total test on bloods.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    just to clarify , the lab is Euro pharmacies , not PSL .. PSL is a supplier/source (of many) of Euro pharmacies gear, but there are other suppliers besides just PSL .. so you can't confidently say from the pic or not who the supplier actually was, just the lab itself
    My bad. Ep is good2go

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Yea that's psl. G2G

You bad boy, you never mad yourself clear :/

Quote Originally Posted by teejey View Post
    I had some europharm gear thru psl that was underdosed. 250 mgs a week barely 500 total test on bloods.

How long ago ? What were you taking if you don’t mind me asking. I just got my friend to get me more I honestly don’t know where he gets it from but I just pay a little more so I don’t have to worry about police and mail problems but I want make sure what I use is the real deal.

moetorious is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendKiller85 View Post
    How long ago ? What were you taking if you don’t mind me asking. I just got my friend to get me more I honestly don’t know where he gets it from but I just pay a little more so I don’t have to worry about police and mail problems but I want make sure what I use is the real deal.
    The only way to find out is through your own blood work. I heard tons of mixed reviews about this brand but at the end I got my self some dbol Npp and EQ from them.. Im starting my blast next week and hoping for the best

Post the bloods bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by moetorious View Post
    The only way to find out is through your own blood work. I heard tons of mixed reviews about this brand but at the end I got my self some dbol Npp and EQ from them.. Im starting my blast next week and hoping for the best
    August

Post the bloods bro

Here u go bro like it matters it was from August.

The road likes this.

Better view
    Here u go bro like it matters it was from August.

Better view

Did you get the domestic line or international?
    Which product did you try?
    Did you email them your labs?

I’m going to log mine here and show the results because a lot of ppl say this and say that but who knows the truth. Results speak everything else is water under the bridge.

You should log as well bro!
    moetorious likes this.

Did you get the domestic line or international?
    Which product did you try?
    Did you email them your labs?
    Domestic. Test e and Deca . From what It seems like talking to people there is an issue with domestic for some reason. I can speculate but who knows for sure the reason. Yes I emailed my labs. I was told to retest at $250 dollars per bloods and to send the remaining oil to a vet of the board so they could see how it feels. I said fuck it at that point. I already knew it was underdosed before I got bloods cuz my dick stopped working. I wasn't about to drop 500 total to pull bloods again and keep myself at that level.

The road likes this.

Domestic. Test e and Deca . From what It seems like talking to people there is an issue with domestic for some reason. I can speculate but who knows for sure the reason. Yes I emailed my labs. I was told to retest at $250 dollars per bloods and to send the remaining oil to a vet of the board so they could see how it feels. I said fuck it at that point. I already knew it was underdosed before I got bloods cuz my dick stopped working. I wasn't about to drop 500 total to pull bloods again and keep myself at that level.

You got bloodwork and that’s good. Can post up the order. That way we know you had a order thru them that corresponds to the bloodwork. I’ve seen a lot people say shit but your the first who has something on paper. Just put the order up and 2+2=4

I been in similar situation.
    I notified a board that a lab had sent crap to a lot of guys I knew and some had bloods but they werent members of that board.
    They made excuses and then after six months they finally booted the source for underdosing.

In the mean time I warned about a hundred guys that used them.

Getting a decent sized circle of guys offline that you trust helps big time.
    You get way less of a chance of getting screwed over. It takes a long time to build a circle of giys that would never bash a lab unless it was legitimate.

You got bloodwork and that’s good. Can post up the order. That way we know you had a order thru them that corresponds to the bloodwork. I’ve seen a lot people say shit but your the first who has something on paper. Just put the order up and 2+2=4

Lmao it was from August on one of my many burner emails I'm not keeping all my order info like I'm on trial.
    I really couldn't give a shit I'm.just putting it out there. I know I'm not the only one I've talked to at least 10 other people since then that said the same shit.

The guy I got it from said he got international but was going to order some stuff domestic.

Lmao it was from August on one of my many burner emails I'm not keeping all my order info like I'm on trial.
    I really couldn't give a shit I'm.just putting it out there. I know I'm not the only one I've talked to at least 10 other people since then that said the same shit.

Well shit, I was close to seeing something documented. You don’t have to prove anything to me or anyone else but people don’t take other peoples word on forums lol. I’ll take it for what it’s worth

I’m just waiting on my tren E and I’ll be starting a log here. If I don’t feel shit I’ll do bloods for sure.
    The road and moetorious like this.

Well shit, I was close to seeing something documented. You don’t have to prove anything to me or anyone else but people don’t take other peoples word on forums lol. I’ll take it for what it’s worth

Teej is someone I take his word. Knew him before he was on this board.
    Not that I care about this lab or ever paid any attention to it but he made the right choice because source boards are all shit.
    They talk a lot of brotherhood shit and make every excuse and give you ever reason to abandon the pursuit of a sponsor paying them.

I know all their games. Been at this a while deeper than most will ever go.

Hey teej... What board was it?
    Last edited by The road; 02-13-2020 at 03:11 AM.
    jstone likes this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    Not that I care about this lab or ever paid any attention to it but he made the right choice because source boards are all shit.
    They talk a lot of brotherhood shit and make every excuse and give you ever reason to abandon the pursuit of a sponsor paying them.

I take his word for it as well, and i dont know him. Euro pharmacies, psl, and pretty much anyone associated with these brands have had issues.

This is not directed towards at you, but rather chain gang. What retard saves emails regarding their illegal activity. Once my order arrives the email is erased. That should be done by every source and customer. If i was a source and knew you were holding onto your order emails inwould black list you. It sounds like you have a vested interest in euro pharmacies reputation.

Some of there products are good, but you hear about problems alot more frequently than i would like. Plus when the problems are brought up they dont do shit but blame the tester. Instead of offering to pay for analytical testing like a reputable source would. 500 total test is achievable with less than 100mg of test for most people.
    The road likes this.

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you go to Euro Pharmacies website they have a distributor validation page. If you go to PSL website and copy the link and then validate, they are supposedly not an authorized distributor for Euro Pharmacies. Not sure if this means anything because I have never used either. But it looks like Euro Pharmacies is trying to protect people without giving a list of their distributors?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is this lab any good ?-val.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by bethdoth View Post
    If you go to Euro Pharmacies website they have a distributor validation page. If you go to PSL website and copy the link and then validate, they are supposedly not an authorized distributor for Euro Pharmacies. Not sure if this means anything because I have never used either. But it looks like Euro Pharmacies is trying to protect people without giving a list of their distributors?
    False try putting in www. Distributers name . Ru
    And it will work
    bethdoth likes this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    False try putting in www. Distributers name . Ru
    And it will work
    Thats even worse if theyre an official distributor that means that euro pharmacies is the problem. Never was a fan of psl, or anybody associated with that group, it goes back a long ways.
    teejey likes this.

Back when psl was on bop. Yep it was all games the rep made it seem like it was absolutely Impossible to be underdosed. After awhile you see complaints pop up and get deleted all the same shit with low bloods. Even the packaging was terrible it came in a manilla envelope with like 25 stamps on it the package had holes in it, you could legit just see into it. Nothing was wrapped up, just loose vial boxes bouncing around.

The road likes this.

Back when psl was on bop. Yep it was all games the rep made it seem like it was absolutely Impossible to be underdosed. After awhile you see complaints pop up and get deleted all the same shit with low bloods. Even the packaging was terrible it came in a manilla envelope with like 25 stamps on it the package had holes in it, you could legit just see into it. Nothing was wrapped up, just loose vial boxes bouncing around.

Yeah I have seen them let sources like AEL make excuse after excuse for underdosed bloods. It literally carried on for the better part of a year.

Cowboy got sold bad hgh, called out a source,and big suprise they declined. Then a few months later the source is booted for selling dwbo shit gh.

That board os a damn disgusting mess of idiots.

Yeah I have seen them let sources like AEL make excuse after excuse for underdosed bloods. It literally carried on for the better part of a year.

Cowboy got sold bad hgh, called out a source,and big suprise they declined. Then a few months later the source is booted for selling dwbo shit gh.

That board os a damn disgusting mess of idiots.
    There are a couple source pay boards that psl is still on that I'm skeptical of now that I started watching to see how people's complaints are dealt with. Unfortunately its the only way to acquire supps, without having to deal with the overpriced sketch ball at the gym. So just gotta really pay attention and watch a source for awhile before pulling the trigger. There still are good ones. Hopefully this china bullshit doesn't fuck it up more.

The road likes this.

There are a couple source pay boards that psl is still on that I'm skeptical of now that I started watching to see how people's complaints are dealt with. Unfortunately its the only way to acquire supps, without having to deal with the overpriced sketch ball at the gym. So just gotta really pay attention and watch a source for awhile before pulling the trigger. There still are good ones. Hopefully this china bullshit doesn't fuck it up more.

Honestly I have no complaints dealing with PSL , I mean their communication has been great their shipping was fast (international), so as far as customer service side they have been great, with that being said I just started their product today so I cant really say anything about their product until I pull blood.
    teejey and LegendKiller85 like this.

I got my hgh from my bro who uses psl and tren today I’m going to post pics here and start a log in the log section. Can it be titled “My Euro Pharm log” ?

I paid site prices and bought him some hgh for helping me and not taking advantage of me or making any profit. Being I paid $500 I’d like to know if it’s good and if bad let the world know.

Honestly I have no complaints dealing with PSL , I mean their communication has been great their shipping was fast (international), so as far as customer service side they have been great, with that being said I just started their product today so I cant really say anything about their product until I pull blood.
    Keep us posted and what ya using ?

I got my hgh from my bro who uses psl and tren today I’m going to post pics here and start a log in the log section. Can it be titled “My Euro Pharm log” ?

I paid site prices and bought him some hgh for helping me and not taking advantage of me or making any profit. Being I paid $500 I’d like to know if it’s good and if bad let the world know.
    I use their gtropin everyday, love it.

LegendKiller85 likes this.

Keep us posted and what ya using ?
    Eq npp and dbol

Eq npp and dbol
    EQ is ok to slow for my liking but the npp and dbol should treat you well. What about test ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information