Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jstone

Thread: International orders from a provider of HGH

JohnnyBreeze is offline Junior Member

International orders from a provider of HGH

Didn't want to outright name the source, but he sells Meditrope MauveTops, and GreyTops, in addition to a few others. Those who've used him will know who I'm talking about. I was just wondering if anyone has ordered international from him lately and have had delays because of all the Corona Virus interruption going on? I haven't contacted him, and I don't know how long I should give it before I start worrying, or contact him.

ChainGang is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBreeze View Post
    Didn't want to outright name the source, but he sells Meditrope MauveTops, and GreyTops, in addition to a few others. Those who've used him will know who I'm talking about. I was just wondering if anyone has ordered international from him lately and have had delays because of all the Corona Virus interruption going on? I haven't contacted him, and I don't know how long I should give it before I start worrying, or contact him.
    No harm in sending a email or hitting him with a DM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thnanks for the reply, I'll do that in a few more days. It's only been 5 days or so past his advertised shipping times. This virus has everything upside down. All of our schools are closed until April, we can't eat in restaurants, only pick up, we can't have a gathering of more than 10 or 15 people (I forgot the exact number because it was 200). Also, some businesses are shutting down entirely, while others are cutting hours. I haven't been watching the news for over a week or more, so I don't know if the rest of the country is doing this too.

I'm aure there are some treads about it in the lounge, so I'll look there. I don't want to change the subject of my thread.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dont bother sending TP an email, hus communication sucks and everyone knows it. You will get your product and it will be great. T/A can be on the slow side but he always comes through.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Dont bother sending TP an email, hus communication sucks and everyone knows it. You will get your product and it will be great. T/A can be on the slow side but he always comes through.
    Thanks, I know, I am just trying to see if anyone has ordered recently so I can factor in any delays because of the virus.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBreeze View Post
    Thanks, I know, I am just trying to see if anyone has ordered recently so I can factor in any delays because of the virus.
    Its taking a while right now, a few people have had waits around 5 weeks.
    JohnnyBreeze likes this.

Its taking a while right now, a few people have had waits around 5 weeks.
    Thanks, 5 weeks, even a bit longer, is good for me. I won't bother him.

Remington is offline Alligator
    Resolved?

Quote Originally Posted by Remington View Post
    Resolved?
    I still haven’t emailed him yet. I need to go back and read his automatic reply and see if he asks you not to email until your order hasn’t come in for “x” many days. If it’s past that, I’ll email him and update here with what he replies.

Gotcha.
    Let us know.
    Thanks

Touchdown. One day after my last reply. So all together it took a day or two under a month to come in. I don’t know if the pandemic affected the length of time or not, but I planned for at least 6 weeks just in case.

I am SOOOOOO happy to hear this. I thought there was a problem because I see over at BOP he was 'removed" from the paid sponsor section. I dunno what happened over there but I kinda find it hard to believe TP was the cause. Glad ur stuff came in. Whatcha doing and how much?

TP doesnt need a board like BOP, a lot of sources on there are shit. There is only one or two sources i would use there. One of them went private and i dont believe will be taking orders at BOP for much longer.

They sing the praise of shit sources like mass builder. If theyre still using the same guy to brew, he also brewed for AEL. Which went to shit a long time ago. BOP will take anyone willing to pay the fees.

Its best for an established source like TP so stay off of BOP.

I've seen some sketchy stuff on there for sure.
    Most recently with Panda.
    Question.. Is DWBO Tony Huge?

TP doesnt need a board like BOP, a lot of sources on there are shit. There is only one or two sources i would use there. One of them went private and i dont believe will be taking orders at BOP for much longer.

They sing the praise of shit sources like mass builder. If theyre still using the same guy to brew, he also brewed for AEL. Which went to shit a long time ago. BOP will take anyone willing to pay the fees.

Its best for an established source like TP so stay off of BOP.
    I haven’t really been on that board, but I don’t doubt it. If you’re name gets associated with shitty places, then people start questioning. One thing that I was thinking is that he could be removing his name as a sponsor wherever it is up to curb orders. When I ordered, he was out of quite a few things both international and domestic, and in the email he was asking people to not order domestic if they didn’t absolutely have to. It’s because he keeps running out of everything so quickly. I figured I wouldn’t be a dick, so I ordered international.

Remington, I’m on 4iu’s a day plus my prescription TRT, 100mg cyp./wk. I have a way to go before I cycle. I quit my TRT a couple months ago, but I am getting dental implants because I lost my teeth due to the complications from my wreck. I went in to have the last minor procedure, which was to insert extensions onto the posts that were fused to my jaw (which the teeth would be attached to), but two did not fuse. I woke up having a pretty major procedure, with bone grafts and two new posts drilled in. The doctor said that I have the jaw bone of a 60 year old who smokes (I did for about 8 years starting in high school). Anyway, I got back on the testosterone because it helps convert unusable calcium in the blood, to what your body can use. I also started the HGH just to as something to hopefully help as well. I had to wait 10 weeks after my first procedure, 12 weeks after the last one to put the posts in, now I have to wait another 12 weeks. Not to mention, I’ve already spent $21,000 so far (another $12K when the teeth are put in). I want to do everything I can to help.
    Last edited by JohnnyBreeze; 04-11-2020 at 02:59 PM.

Thread Information