Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Cycles for the Newbie

spasov is offline New Member
    I don't know if I'll be able to get liquidex from where I live. Can it be replaced with something? Maybe there is another name of this drug? Where can I read more about it?

spasov is offline New Member
    I found it, so it's a liquid arimidex . I see. Too bad, cuz I can't get this stuff here... Can it be replaced by Proviron ? And in what dose?? I'm talking about cycle N1
    Last edited by spasov; 06-23-2006 at 09:08 AM.

STP313 is offline New Member

What should I take

I'm new to this site and I'm going to start taking steroids , but i don;t want tits or acne which steroid should I take.

speedoking is offline New Member
    good post

alltherage is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by danephillips
    Never a needle !! Never !!
    If your serious about that I wouldn't do A S, everyone I've heard says do orals if you want to die young. I mainly stick my quads and butt, I don't like shoulder's because I've hit a vien too many times and I'll get a wierd feeling for a few weeks while I'm lifting. It doesn't hurt at all, you just have to put it in like a dart, it's not even something that makes me cringe, just don't hesitate. Oh yeah combine your test with your winny lOL then see if you want to do winny. I combined it and never again, I'll do the winny separate, but it went well with npp, but test it was like I couldn't move my shoulder, my buddy had the same thing with his quad. OUCH!!!!

alltherage is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STP313
    I'm new to this site and I'm going to start taking steroids, but i don;t want tits or acne which steroid should I take.
    Read the profile, novaldex and l.dex, otherwise known as anti-estrogens. I find though have them on hand, I used them before and the gains are slow, this time I have them on hand but I haven't had any problem with estrogen, I have clomid for after, but I'm saving my l-dex for if I need it.

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    All the newbie cycles listed in this post are long (12+ weeks). I've seen newbie cycles posted elsewhere that are as short as 6 weeks. Will the "shut down" of natural testosterone be less severe, and the recovery of my balls be easier with a shorter cycle?

qcp860 is offline New Member
    Hi,
    I just joined this board and apologize for making an 'open' call for help. I couldn't find a way to private message or email members like MudMann...

I’m looking for a very knowledgeable expert in Steroid usgae to interview.
    I’ll be recording the interview and potentially using some of the material for an upcoming Steroid tutorial guide …so I’ll need to get an agreement from you stating that’s OK.

You won’t have to worry about setting up the recording or doing anything other than answering questions about Steroid usage. I’ll take care of the rest. This should be extremely easy money for anyone who likes to talk about Steroids , bodybuilding, strength training, and the like.

If you’re interested, let me know and I’ll forward you my list of questions for the Interview. The only “catch” is I’d like to select someone by Thursday and I've selectively emailed a few people in this and some other forums. (I’m under a bit of a deadline ☺

thanks,
    Dave

Cavallino is offline Associate Member
    the one thing I don't understand is how long your supposed to wait in between each cycle..
    let's say I start cycle 1, finish the pct.. how long would I wait to begin cycle 2?

bryan702 is offline New Member
    help me out want to start new cycle i have test cip, and stanol v, im 24 220lb 6'2" this will be my 6th cycle

hook me up with a good cycle??

nalbano34 is offline Member
    great old post....read this one....bump,bump,bump!!!!

jsl_lighting is offline New Member
    QUESTION... i was thinking about this cycle ....HGH/ testosterone cypionate /propionate /enathate (100-100-100-mg/ml) WINNY

jsl_lighting is offline New Member
    QUESTION... i was thinking about this cycle ....HGH/ testosterone cypionate /propionate /enathate (100-100-100-mg/ml) WINNY10mg/nolvadex
    what do you think...

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by jsl_lighting
    QUESTION... i was thinking about this cycle ....HGH/ testosterone cypionate /propionate /enathate (100-100-100-mg/ml) WINNY10mg/nolvadex
    what do you think...
    Rediculous !!! Go post the same question in the Steroid Forum, it wont get answered here.

Fraser_ is offline New Member
    Few more years of training and I might start cycle 1.

great post

Cavallino is offline Associate Member
    the one thing I don't understand is how long your supposed to wait in between each cycle..
    let's say I start cycle 1, finish the pct.. how long would I wait to begin cycle 2?

Johnny Gotti is offline New Member

Johnny Gotti is offline New Member
    These are some good cycles. I am new AS and have been doing some goood research. I am 21 and spend 4-6 hours 5 days a week in the gym. 5'11 167 11%. I have great dieting and am drug free I am playing top notch foot ball in the fall and am considering Deca Durabolin for my first cycle. I have heard of some bad side effects like Deca Dick? Should i be concerned? That would be no good. Any help would be appreciated.
    thanks
    Johny

Tunahead06 is offline New Member
    Thanks,this was very helpful

bigpopparich is offline Junior Member
    what if i only want to run winny??? i have 100 , 50 mg tabs sitting here im thinking about takin on its own . Im 200lbs ..pretty good shape ...22yrs old ..about 5"10 but never have touched any roids before but im in a rut in the gym rightn owi think a dose of winny woul;d help alot. ...what would be the best way to take it and with what ...... remember its just winy tabs i have nothing stacked with it ...

j2111111 is offline New Member
    helpful info thanks

GauchB is offline Associate Member

What should i expect???

I'm bout to do cycle of Mast/Win/Test Prop.

Will I get descent strength gains? If so will I keep most of those gains.

Not worried about size as much as strength.

Quote Originally Posted by GauchB
    I'm bout to do cycle of Mast/Win/Test Prop.

Will I get descent strength gains? If so will I keep most of those gains.

Not worried about size as much as strength.
    Dude you need to start your own thread here http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2 and ask the question

DIESELPWR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpopparich
    what if i only want to run winny??? i have 100 , 50 mg tabs sitting here im thinking about takin on its own . Im 200lbs ..pretty good shape ...22yrs old ..about 5"10 but never have touched any roids before but im in a rut in the gym rightn owi think a dose of winny woul;d help alot. ...what would be the best way to take it and with what ...... remember its just winy tabs i have nothing stacked with it ...
    i wouldnt do winny only.. i would definately add test like test prop of if u didnt want to inject daily then you could get test enthanate.. but you would also need pct..

bigpopparich is offline Junior Member

on winny now....wnat to jump on somthing else but ...

im on my 1st week of winny and i was thinking of takin oral DBOL tabs 15mg tabs while im on my winny and alittle past the end of the cycle that ill finish winny first and propb be on dbol for an additional 2-3 weeks after ..... not to informed on DBOL ...just got a great deal on the tabs and heard its not bad ....should i do thisd and if so how much would u take for a 1st time user to really steroid in general ... im 5 '10 200 lbs tkaing 50-75 mg a day of winny and on my 1st week and starting to really feel great andsee results ....im already in good shape just trying to add BULK!!! wihtout the bloating look !! what doasge should i take or should i not even **** with it ....what do i do ...i want to bulk but make it a simple 1 supplement cycle or jus stack it with my winny im already on which ill be halfway through at the time .....

whynot960 is offline Associate Member
    Hello I am new to this have never done these before but I am thinking about it now. I am 38 yr old male, I am just getting back into shape I was 257 pounds in january and I am now 205-210 pounds and have been working out alot. I have been doing really good and getting stronger and been doing cardio after every workout.I feel that I have the muscle I want maybe want a lil more muscle and strenght but I really need to get rid of the fat around my belly and chest so I can see the muscle that I have worked so hard to get.this all is confusing to me. but anyways I would like to know what I should take to get me where I want to be. I am 5'9" 205-210 I do have a nice muscular body but it is underneath a thick layer of fat and a big belly.
    thanks in advance.
    helpless

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Great advice for us newbies. Cheers for the info!

Bizzy4pLaY is offline New Member
    Great post man this is going to help in some areas that were a little sketchy

ddfb30 is offline New Member
    damn wish i woulda seen this earlier

duckbob is offline New Member

?

Hey Mud you know a lot and it is really interesting to read your articles. I am new to this but I have done my research. I started taking 6 oxo a week ago and have one more week b4 I start a cycle of just winnie alone. I have so buddies that said this would be a good juice to start with just by it self as I just want to cut up. What would suggest as a amout to take per week. I was planning on 400 per week 100 eod..... Does this seem about right? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by duckbob
    Hey Mud you know a lot and it is really interesting to read your articles. I am new to this but I have done my research. I started taking 6 oxo a week ago and have one more week b4 I start a cycle of just winnie alone. I have so buddies that said this would be a good juice to start with just by it self as I just want to cut up. What would suggest as a amout to take per week. I was planning on 400 per week 100 eod..... Does this seem about right? Thanks
    Start a new thread here to get your question answered http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Hey Kale... Is it just me or did this post just bring in a big batch of retards??
    Last edited by IIIIIIIIIIII; 09-21-2006 at 09:18 PM. Reason: type-o

Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIIIIIIII
    Hey Kale... Is it just me or did this post just bring in a big batch of retards??
    Mate the first post I ever made was in one of these stickies

damn kale when was that 5,000 posts ago???

Ohh musta been back when the internet was on stone tablet

Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIIIIIIII
    damn kale when was that 5,000 posts ago???

Ohh musta been back when the internet was on stone tablet
    It was with another userid I had many many moons ago

lmao

dajuicer is offline New Member
    will this also help return your test

space.ghost is offline Junior Member
    Coming from I one of the newest of the newest...great post

Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino
    What do you mean "starting anti-estrogens 2 weeks prior to the start of the cycle"? I was going to start the cycle you created below, but now I'm a little confused on the quotes above.

Cycle 3:
    1 – 4 D-bol 40mg ED
    1 – 10 Enan 500mg/wk
    1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

PCT after 2 weeks:
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Mate you wont get any answers here, this thread is an informationsal one. If you want answers go and start your own thread here http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2 and ask the same question. Welcome to the board

drpza333 is offline Junior Member

sweet info

whats up ? i wish i could of had info like that back in my earlier days . young bucks ought to b very thankful . take it e.z

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information