Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    kevinray3 is offline New Member
    would you die instantly? how would you know you did it

Mr.gH is offline Associate Member
    Well I don't know about all gear, but I've heard if your shooting fina and you happen to hit a vain/vessel it sucks. I believe they call it fina cough, you immediately begin coughing, and then apparently this continues for 30secs and you feel like shit. Again this is just what I heard as I have always aspirated, but god sounds horrible.
    Also the best site I've found for injections is : www.spotinjections.com from what I can tell the beginning quote came from that site completely and it should given credit. It also has tons of pics showing the spots as well as a info section. Enjoy.

FancyLad is offline Junior Member
    do you have to worry about air bubbles...cause i know it would be bad to get air in a vein

Mr.gH is offline Associate Member
    Well personally I always tap the bubble out. Also I've only shot intermuscle, so viens havent been a issue. But for the muscle it cant be that bad seeing as how if you aspirate air bubbles can be seen. I think it takes 3-5cc of air shot into your vein to die.

Mighty Max is offline Junior Member
    Newbie here, is their any problems with mixing deca and test in the same syringe??? (withdrawing and injecting both @ the same time)

itsbiggreg is offline New Member
    Can some one help me out.I know that when shoting on site with oils you inject into the middle of the muscle eg flex the biecip find the peak mark it straighten your arm and inject where the mark is.But i read somewhere the when injecting gear it had to go below the muscle and not in the middle like oils,so how do you get it below if that is the case.Can someone tell me the right way please.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Gonna take sust. Like 400 mg week. Is that one injection a week at 400 mgs or do you space it out?

sp_atreyu is offline New Member
    Im getting ready to do a cyle of deca and winny for the first time and it calls for 200mg of deca and 50mg. How many cc's would that be, I Have no clue how much to pull in to the syringe.

inevitable is offline Member
    bermich, i've talked to people and been reading up alot on sus 250 becuz i am startin my cycle of deca and sus 250.. they all say spread it out... someone correct me if i am wrong but i thinks im right.....
    btw here's my cycle:

wk 1-12 250mg-500mg/wk sustanon 250
    wk 1-10 200mg-300mg/wk deca
    wk 1-14, 10mgs ED; 14-17 20mgs nolvadex
    wk 14, 300mgs 1st day, 100mgs for 10 days, 50 mgs for 10 days clomid

Buyuadrnk is offline New Member
    I have never checked for blood in the needle, I have always just stick and go. Seriously though what are the complications I know Mon says death but do you still get the full result from the juice? Does it stay in your system as long or does it exit the body quicker?

hapkidoj is offline New Member

Question Maybe stupid questions, sorry...

First of all, your information really is useful. Today I injected 6 cc's of deca into my left glute. It went in fine. I used to inject myself and most of my fraternity brothers about 8 years ago. I am a little rusty these days but everything seemed to go well. The only problem I had was that the amps of deca I have are only 1 cc of 50 mgs... So it was a pain in the ass(no pun) to break open 6 bottles and only inject 300 mgs. I want to do 400 per week for 10 weeks. (by the way, is that ok?) And the syringe I was using was 23 and 1".Now I know the ideal is 22 and 1.5". So I was wondering if I will still get the same benefits. If not, I have to search for a bigger needle. Or should I start injecting it into the delt? And If I do it into the delt, I have to do at least 3 shots, once per week because the cc's per mg ratio is so low. What do you suggest? I hope you can make sense out of this mess I just wrote! Thanks so much bro...

_euro_ is offline New Member
    Can Somone Help Me.....im Just Starting And Im Not Sure Wat Juice To Use...
    Does Anyone Know What I Should Start With?...SEND ME AN E-MAIL AT [email protected]

THANX EURO
    Last edited by _euro_; 03-20-2004 at 10:15 PM.

traps4life is offline Junior Member
    i dont know about that but youll be ****ed up, and even if u dont aspirate , wich is stupid, youll know it doesnt feel right

Tiny205 is offline New Member
    I dont know if anybody reads this forum anymore but I started to develope deposits of juice in my glutes recently. First question is how do I get these to go away, second am I wasting my juice if I continue to inject in this area, third how often should I be able to inject in a area?

Physical_Specimen is offline Junior Member
    my method of injecting is quite simple, does nebody else use this approach?

I put my thumb on my hip bone, and then spread my hand evenly across my cheek, where the pinky lands is the approximate site injection . . . .

Mr.Man is offline New Member
    are the places you've mentioned the only places you can spot shoot? i'm actually asking the questions for my fiance

mpluse is offline New Member
    the last time I injected, I noticed that it must have leaked out.... I had some on my skin. Am I not going in deep enough. Has anyone else had this problem, is it normal?

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    here is a usefull piece of information. Alcohol and peroxide do not disinfect, they are used so remove dirt particles out from an injury(peroxide) or off the skin(alcohol). They pretty much work and keep stuff clean but they do not kill bacteria. Soap kills bacteria.
    Like I said, alcohol will work, they use it in hospitals and doctors offices but when an MD goes to operate he/she cleans themselves with soap! same if you want to go into ICU Room.

Thomacski is offline New Member
    Hi!Can i inject with a 25 gauge needle?I would be injecting sus250!25 gauge was the only thing that i could get!

Miles_playboy is offline New Member
    Important question guys, I just got my pins, and they were from a diabetic, the pins are about 1/4 to 1/2 inches long and I need to know if they will work and where? I don't think they'd reach muscle in my leg or glutes, but maybe my delts??

Miles_playboy is offline New Member
    Important question guys, I just got my pins, and they were from a diabetic, the pins are about 1/4 to 1/2 inches long and I need to know if they will work and where? I don't think they'd reach muscle in my leg or glutes, but maybe my delts??

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles_playboy
    No. And please don't do this to yourself. Trust me, you are not ready for this.

NoobJuice is offline Member
    the noobs came out of the fukn wood work on this one .......

Quote Originally Posted by Money
    Johnny,
    You are correct. These vials are kind of a pain in the butt. I used to get these ones where you didn't have to use a file and the head just snapped off but I can't seem to find them anymore. I cut the living daylights out of my forefinger and thumb with these new glass ones a while back. It was like running a blade through my thumb and it took me forever to stop the bleeding. That is when I started using the file to thin it out before snapping the head off.
    I just started a cycle last thursday. I am going to try to gain about 8kgs. Take a look in the "Cycle Results" section. I posted a thread called "Money Off and Running".

Thanks,
    Money
    Those are called "ampules" or in the UK "ampoules" and gearheads and med people call them "amps" for short. They are not vials.

You do not necessarily have to score around the neck of the amp. I routinely snapped them off clean. Scoring helps but I find it time consuming and a big bother for nothing. There are amp cutters available and you can also use the (clean) cap of a bic pen over the head of the amp. Wrap the body in clean gauze. A brisk snapping motion works best. Careful not to spill the juice.

Quote Originally Posted by resco
    Since the subject is injections, I have a question. If I wanted to inject testosterone cypionate and deca -durabolin , at the same time, can I use one syringe, assuming it is large enough, to do this ? Would it be better to use 2 syringes and make 2 injections ?

Thanks for any help

Resco
    Perfectly okay to mix two or more oil based AAS in the same rig. In fact, deca, when mixed with sust or any juice with a lot of BA, helps dilute it and so reduces pain a bit. Mixing reduces the number of holes you have to poke in yourself, too. Just think about what you are doing and always think clean, think sterile, and think "jab with a fresh, sharp, pin" for healthy, safe, and comfortable results.

Chrizzum is offline Junior Member
    [/QUOTE]
    *Aspirate the syringe - pull back slightly on the plunger - you will see one of two things. (A). You will see a couple small air bubbles that when you stop applying pressure upward on the plunger will readily go back into the muscle or (B). Droplets of blood. (A) being the obviously favorable one. If there is blood you must pull out, switch needles and start over. [/QUOTE]

What happens if you forget to check for blood and you shoot into a vein?
    When I was done, a $h!tlo@d of blood came rushing out. Did I lose half of my $h!t?

TKISS is offline New Member
    I Am Having Trouble Loading My Syringe From The Vials. It Is Such A Pain Because It Eems Like There Is No Pressure Or Vacuum Effect To Help Load The Steriod To The Needle. Can You Please Give Me A Tip On How To Do This Easier. Thank You This Is My First Post.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TKISS
    I Am Having Trouble Loading My Syringe From The Vials. It Is Such A Pain Because It Eems Like There Is No Pressure Or Vacuum Effect To Help Load The Steriod To The Needle. Can You Please Give Me A Tip On How To Do This Easier. Thank You This Is My First Post.
    I assume this is cuz you're not injecting an amount of air equal to what you're pulling out into the vial first so there's a vacuum. I've learned to inject the air after inverting the vial rather than before -makes the problem less likely.

TKISS is offline New Member
    [B]thanks for the info, but does that also apply to the glass bottleneck vials because these are the ones i have. sorry if i wasnt specific enough. i would appreciate any help. thanks guys.

hobbitlifter is offline Junior Member
    I have learned on here that it is easy to open amps with a pen top. Just put the pen top on the bottle neck part and snap. This way you don't have to deal with cutting your hand

dirtyguy is offline New Member
    HI newbie here got a thicker here 4 any 1 - what is gyno ALSO do i really need to use another roid after going 8 weeks on test 1st cycle ever

tredeuce is offline New Member
    whats up, never knew juice was so damn technical...ne way im on my first cycle, week and i was wondering if its normal that my muscle where i inject just kills me for a couple days after injecting...?whick it proly is im not too worried about that but i was also wondering if its normal to have a little lump where i injected...i cant really notice it but if i flex my a*s i can see a slight lump and it kills...i have 1.5" pins so it was deep...i just dunno if its normal or critical? please lemme know thanks fellas

ojibwe is offline Junior Member
    Hmmm I don't have a "lump" In My Ass,but it did hurt for 3 days,but I think I put it in 2 fast,Hope the lump goes away, Tredeuce

big an rich is offline Associate Member
    Who else hates multi use vails? I can't stand em cos I always end up with too much or not enough!!!

Lucifer1 is offline Junior Member
    I get real nervous before my shots...dont know what it is. Its just something about giving it to myself. Any tips that you could give a p*ss like me lol?

wow, thanks for the information on what to do if you aspirate blood slypknot!

ultraaman is offline New Member

Exclamation Lump at injection site

Quote Originally Posted by tredeuce
    whats up, never knew juice was so damn technical...ne way im on my first cycle, week and i was wondering if its normal that my muscle where i inject just kills me for a couple days after injecting...?whick it proly is im not too worried about that but i was also wondering if its normal to have a little lump where i injected...i cant really notice it but if i flex my a*s i can see a slight lump and it kills...i have 1.5" pins so it was deep...i just dunno if its normal or critical? please lemme know thanks fellas

This happened to me too. been 2 days now and no amount of ice/heat/massaging seems to help. it is going down and i assume will be gone eventually but how do I avoid doing this again?

tomcat86 is offline New Member
    i am a newbie to all of this also and what is aspirating and what does it do?

big an rich is offline Associate Member
    You pull back the plunger on the syringe. If you see blood in the syringe it is advisable to withdraw and re-inject as you are likely to inject into a blood vessel. You are very unlikely to die from this as many think but it is still not advisable. If you are unlucky enough to enter a vein you may die though. Most likely you'd nick a vein or even pass through one if indeed you hit one.

Lil man 10 is offline Junior Member
    Guys please read before you post!!! alot of you are asking questions that are stickies is different forums be patient and read!!!! I have learned more on here in a few months than ever before, If you really have to ask how to aspirate or how to open my amps or where to inject or how to draw out of vials then you have not read near enough and are not ready for AAS now let me guess the next question is what is AAS right ? well read and you will find out!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information