Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    ptbyjason Guest

Injection Information

POSTED BY MIKE

Injections 101:

*** The #1 thing is to BE SAFE. Infection is always possible if you do not follow strict sanitary guidelines.***

Injection FAQ:

*Where can I get pins?

If you are luck enough, you may be able to obtain them locally from a pharmacy, if not check the following places.

www.androusa.com

www.pharmtools.com

www.carecenter.com

*What size needle do I need?

The smaller the gauge the larger the needle.

22 or 23 Gauge, 1.5 Inch is ideal for injections into the glutes.

22 or 23 Gauge, 1.0 inch is ideal for injections into the delts/quads.

assumming oils - varies depending on juice

*Will it hurt much?

It hurts about as much as a good pinch, but that is all. After the first couple of times you poke, you get used to it.

*For drawing from a vial:

***ALWAYS wash hands before injecting***

Wipe the top of the vial with an alcohol swab before the needle enters - do this every time you pull the bottle out from storage (do not blow on the top of the vial. Let the alcohol evaporate)

Pull back on the syringe approximately as much as you are going to fill it (i.e. - if you are going to draw one cc then first load one cc of air) poke the needle into the vial.

Inject the air into the bottle so that you have created a vacuum effect and drawing will be easier

*Pull back on the plunger until the desired amount is achieved (you may do this with the bottle upside down so that you can 'flick' the syringe to get the bubbles to settle while you are still in penetration

*Once you have the amount you are looking for you will either (A). be ready to switch needles or (B). you may leave the needle on for pulling from another vial if you are going to mix

*So (A). you will pull back on the plunger once you are out of the vial to get the remaining liquid out from the drawing needle's base

*Poking the needle in to the vial dulls it. At this point you may want to switch to a fresh (sharp) needle
    You have now drawn from the vial.

*Injecting:

***Be careful not to touch the needle to ANYTHING. Think about it, you are injecting deep in to your body. Any foreign particles will be transferred deep in your tissue and you risk a nasty infection.

*Get all bubbles out of the needle - flick it until they rise to the top and then push them through the needle - make sure you get them completely out of the needle as well - don't worry about the juice dripping down the needle and don't even wipe it as it makes for great lubrication

*In the injection spot - for glute you will look down on the 'cheek' and imagine splitting it into 4 quadrants, you would inject into the upper most outer quadrant. For the leg, if you were sitting down you will inject into the outer part of the leg (but more on top, not on the side) where you have the most 'meat'

*Clean the site with alcohol and you are ready to inject

*Quickly pierce the skin and steadily push the needle into the muscle. Push in smoothly until you have but a couple centimeters left of the needle (you never inject all the way in as you want to make sure some is still visible in case the needle should break off and you need to retrieve it)

*Aspirate the syringe - pull back slightly on the plunger - you will see one of two things. (A). You will see a couple small air bubbles that when you stop applying pressure upward on the plunger will readily go back into the muscle or (B). Droplets of blood. (A) being the obviously favorable one. If there is blood you must pull out, switch needles and start over.

*If all is well you may begin injecting. Push in slowly - you will come to find that you can 'listen' to your body and it will let you know how much it is willing to receive at once - when I inject myself I apply consistent pressure to the plunger but I go in only as fast or slow as my muscle wants to at that time. Going too fast will potentially result in an abscess. When you have completed this, wait a few seconds and then pull out and take your alcohol swab and firmly press down and massage the site to make sure everything stays in the muscle and the massage will also prevent soreness in the morning. You may bleed just a little bit, so it helps to tape the alcohol soaked cotton ball to your injection site.

Miscellaneous Tips:

*If you are self-injecting, it helps to stretch out first. If you are poking yourself on the right cheek, use your right hand to poke, and support (under) the needle with your left hand. It is not the easiest thing to do, but it can be done.

*Never inject more than 3ccs at a time

*Never mix your water and oil based gear

*With the winny shake well and you can inject water based with a slightly smaller gauge but in either case a 22-23g will work fine.

*Rotate injection spots. This will keep your receptors fresh. So right glute, right delt, right leg, left leg, left delt left glute - this will give you ample time off in between - it is up to you how much of the winny you want to inject versus take orally - but you could potentially be taking quite a few shots - make sure you dont hit an injection spot more than once per wk - you are using 6 sites so you should be fine

Will also keep you from building scar tissue

*Injections are great after a shower so the muscle is relaxed and it also helps to roll the syringe in your hand or run under hot water to heat the liquid to make it easier on you.

***ALWAYS wash hand before injecting

Be safe!

Mike

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I'd like to pick out one or two observation's here. First you can safely put more than 3cc into your glutes, use a 21g as it's time consuming with anything smaller.
    Shooting shoulder's keep it below 2cc, biceps 1-2cc depending. If it's your first time 1cc into the biceps is enough.
    While I won't say your wrong about mixing water and oil, I have and everyone I know does too. Given a good shake you'll just be left with lots of tiny bubbles. It has never caused a problem here.

Lots of great into there.

Bouncer

Mike Guest
    The reason I kept the doses low was because it was going to be posted as an article and a lot of people were using it at the time to do their injections with and while YES it is safe to inject more than 3ccs - I dont like to state that as a rule of thumb - it will be determined by how much mass and of what kind you have at the spot of injection as to how much you should inject. So I didnt want to post that you could inject 5ccs in the quad - yet I HAVE - because I dont want just anyone running off giving themselves an absess without thinking bout it first or talking to someone.

Also - water and oil.......yes you can mix them and from the stand point of whether the two mix or not THAT doesnt matter - and as for how many bubbles you get in the syringe - that wont matter either. But I dont recommend it. Never have done it. IMO I think it will hinder the efficacy of the juice. Water based steroids are water based for a reason - and oil based are oil based for a reason....you risk structurally changing the juice (especially somehting water based) by doing this IMO

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Kewl reply, I could'nt disagree. And to those newbies looking to inject you WILL NOT GO WRONG following Mike's advice. Happy injecting.

Bouncer

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Mike,

This post looks strangely familiar.

Seems that someone removed my name?

HHmmmm.

little-man-zane is offline Associate Member
    great post fella's.....

to all newbee's ..follow this site and it will bring you to
    victory... ton's of info...on anything and everything.

Money is offline Associate Member
    I am not sure if it is good or not but I always put an ice pack on my butt where I am going to do the injection. Once the location is numb then I place the needle on the location, put a little pressure and it glides in just like a hot knife on butter. I do this because when it comes to needles and pain I am a real pansy. I have not had any problems with this and I still see the results that I am looking for. I have not done my delts or my thighs before. I am wondering if the location makes a difference on the effects that you see over the time of your cycle.

Johnny Italia is offline New Member
    What about glass vials? My needle won't penetrate glass and the vial is sealed. How do I draw from one of those?

Johnny, I hope that this is not a joke question because I hate
    being the laughing stock of the forum. However, I will answer
    your question anyways.
    The glass vial that you speak of should be bottle necked. Around
    the bottle neck or the thin part of the vial there should be a white
    or blue line that goes around the vial. Take a metal nail file and
    on the edge of the file (not the flat part) file around this white
    or blue line. You don't need to file all the way through the glass but
    enough to make a good scratch around the vial. You can then snap the
    head of the vial off. Stick the needle in the open top and withdraw
    your product. I hope this helps.

Todd

This is pretty damn complicated! Next time I buy regular metal capped vials! Thanks for the info.

Johnny,
    You are correct. These vials are kind of a pain in the butt. I used to get these ones where you didn't have to use a file and the head just snapped off but I can't seem to find them anymore. I cut the living daylights out of my forefinger and thumb with these new glass ones a while back. It was like running a blade through my thumb and it took me forever to stop the bleeding. That is when I started using the file to thin it out before snapping the head off.
    I just started a cycle last thursday. I am going to try to gain about 8kgs. Take a look in the "Cycle Results" section. I posted a thread called "Money Off and Running".

Thanks,
    Money

thanh is offline New Member

Question

does anyone know how many injection sites there are?
    and where to inject?

thanh is offline New Member
    do you know how many injection sites there is ?

You can find that info here. Just log onto anabolicreview.com Then select injection info.

Has anyone experienced pain when they inject in the butt cheek? My shots were going smoothly but after 4 weeks into the cycle, it's suddenly become painful to stick myself.

Johnny,
    I was fine this week which was my fourth injection but geez last week on the third it was so painful that I was going passout. I am not kidding about this. All of a sudden I got the cold sweats and I could feel myself blacking out. It was so bad that I had to take the needle out and lay down until I kind of cooled down. I change sides on my butt every week and just couldn't understand the excruciating pain that I felt when I tried to stick myself.
    However, this week I had another problem. It could have been psychosymatic but still I had the problem. I stuck myself with no problem but about 10 minutes later my heart started racing and I felt like I was going to pass out. I started thinking that I was going to die from using the juice or something like some do and no matter what I did I just felt bad. Then I felt like I was having a heart attack or something. It was so bad that when I laid down I was still spinning and felt like I was blacking out. I asked my wife to keep an eye on me and if I did to call the ambulance. For a moment there I didn't even think that the ambulance would make it in time. However, after about 30 minutes it all subsided and I was better. I think that sometimes that we just scare the shit out of ourselves and cause our own mental anguish. At least I hope that it is psychosymatic and not a real problem. haha

I had that passing out feeling with my 2nd shot. Turns out I was twisting around and holding that position for too long. Puts a little starin on your ribs and your breathing. Now I try to inject a little faster, or stop halfway in and straighten out for a minute. I have noticed that soaking the bottle of your juice in warm water first helps to thin it out and flow quicker through the needle.

I was using deca and test, now it's just test. I wonder if the test is just a product that reacts poorly with your skin and causes the pain. Like rubbing alcohol would sting a cut. I don't know, but if it hurts again in a few days, I'm going to try my thigh or just quit. I've gained about 14 lbs so far and it was just so damn easy it's ridiculous. I think I would be satisfied with what I've gained so far. But this new found injection pain, it's a little too much for me.

Damn, 14 pounds? I am on my 4th shot of 200mg. of Deca and 250mg. of Test. and haven't gained a pound. I say that but I have lost most of my fat and I am seeing muscle now. Therefore, maybe the muscle weight has replaced the fat weight loss. Also, I have found from past experiences that my body starts to really kick in at about 4 weeks. I hope this is the case this time because to be honest with you, I am a little depressed about the weight gain thing.
    I know what you are saying about the twisting and making it difficult to breath. However, still last week it still hurt like a mother when I poked myself.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Just another one of my little tips when injecting, I usually have a cotton ball ready with alcohol on it, to place on the site immediately after I pull the pin out. Always remember pull the pin out fast, I never pull pin out slow, then immediately place an alchohol filled cotton ball over the injection site, and massage it (especially after shooting sus). Then after a few mintues, I put a small bandaid on the injection hole or tape a new alcholol cotton ball on it. (Bandaids work better).
    The reason I use a cotton ball after I pull the pin, is to keep any blood from squirting out, or gear too.
    Happy poking!

Money, how much are you eating? You have to be stuffing yourself! 2 baked potatoes and half a turkey breast for breakfast, later a protein shake with peanut butter and some honey or jelly. Lunch 2 ground beef patties, a whole bag of rice, a half cup of cottage cheese and some skim milk with a scoop of protein powder. Then another big protein shake or a can of tuna. Dinner similar to lunch or breakfast, then later on another protein shake! I have never before consumed so much protein, so maybe that's why I'm growing so fast. I'm doing pretty much the same cycle as you, but I'm also doing dianabol pills, 30 mgs a day too. Dude, you've got to EAT!!! On days when I eat according to schedule and workout, I can be 2-4 lbs heavier the next morning. Remember, deca won't do anything for you unless you have consumed a huge quantity of protein. This is all my humble opinion, I could be wrong but things are working so far!

Johnny, I am eating like a horse. I am also on D-Bol but only for 4 weeks. This is my last week. I pyramided from 30mg/day up to 50mg/day and I am now back down to 30mg./day. I am not on a very strict diet but I would say about a 90% strict diet. I only drink water or protein drinks and rarely grapefruit juice or cranberry juice. No soda, tea, etc. I start with a 35mg. protein bar after working out in the morning. I get home and have a couple of tuna fish sandwiches. Usually for lunch I will have a pasta with a protein drink. Mid afternoon I am eating cottage cheese, chicken, tuna and whatever else I can find laying around. Dinner is usually two chicken breasts and a salad. Before bed I have another protein drink.
    Maybe I have gained the weight but it just doesn't show on the scale because of the fat I have lost. However, I wish that an extra 14 pounds would show on the scale.

fookingrad is offline New Member
    this may be a stupid question but what if youre injecting less ?htan the full contents of the vial? How do you store the rest safely

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah I have the same question as fookingrad, how DO you store the rest safely??

Littlericky is offline New Member
    I used to Put it in a syringe and then put on a fresh needle before I shot it. Usually if you are splitting the ampule you are going to take it that week anyway.

resco is offline New Member

multiple drugs with only one injection

Since the subject is injections, I have a question. If I wanted to inject testosterone cypionate and deca -durabolin , at the same time, can I use one syringe, assuming it is large enough, to do this ? Would it be better to use 2 syringes and make 2 injections ?

Thanks for any help

Resco

I mix Testosterone and Deca in the same syringe.
    I am just sure to never put more than 3cc's in
    the syringe per injection location.

resco is offline New Member

injecting deca and test. cyp. from same syringe

Thanks for the reply.

Resco

LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member

First Injection...

hey guys, I ordered my gear and will be starting cycle very soon.

I am running T200/EQ/Winny.

Week 1-10: T200 ( 400mg/week )
    Week 1-10: EQ ( 400mg/week )
    Week 8-13: Winny ( 50mg/ed )

I plan on mixing 1cc of T200 and 1cc of Test per shot, 2x/week.

I am ordering 23gx1" pins for Delts/Quad injections. I will not be injecting glutes, because I have nobody to inject and heard it was more difficult.

Anyhow, I have not ordered pins yet. What exactly do I need to order?

I was going to order 200 Syringes w/needles, since I figured I would need 2 per injection...

Should I order 100 syringes, and extra needles? How does that work?

Because I have to switch needle after drawing juice from vial, due to the dull tip. Explain what I need to order pin wise. Thanx!`

gio
    gio is offline New Member
    i got two questions first i have 1 inch pins can i use them in the glutes? second question is when i shoot in delts do i inject the whole inch?

Gio,
    I use the one inch pins for the glutes and never inch and a half.
    As for the delts, I never personally inject there just because I am
    afraid of hitting a nerve or the bone or something. However, others
    say that one inch is what you should be using on the delts. Once again
    because I am afraid to do my delts myself, I look at my delts and wonder
    where in the world that entire inch is going to go to. But when you go to
    the doctor that is what you see him use. Anyways, to really answer your
    question, an inch in the glutes is good enough even though a inch and a half is preferred. An inch into the delts is what you are supposed to do.

xlcojones is offline Junior Member
    Im going to have to shoot 3 deca durabolin and 1 sunst (4 cc's on monday) and 1 thursday(sust) total of 300 deca and 500 sust. How can i space it out without pokin myself so much???

circuitman is offline New Member
    ---this has been one VERY informative stretch of threads..now I have a question. A little while ago I gave myself my very first injection (1cc of cypionate ). Did it in the right glute, the pin went in like butter, but after I injected and withdrew, I really bled, does that mean i hit a blood vessel? What will happen now? Scared the shit outta me.....

Bronco is offline New Member
    Aspirate the syringe. This is the part that allways gets to me. I never did this step for I dont really understand what to do if you do draw blood. Is everything in the dart bad b/c of the blood and it needs to all be disgarded now? @nd if you only do your glutes, is there really that much of a chance that you would hit a vain?

please, anybody tell me what exactly to do if you draw blood?

BigDMass is offline New Member
    BUMP i would like to know the answer about not aspirating too.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Goodness!

Solution: If you pull back on the plunger and get blood simply do the following -
    1. Pull the syringe out.
    2. Change the pin so you're starting fresh again.
    3. Put the syringe back in (in a different spot)
    4. Aspirate again (should be a little hard to pull and you don't need to pull much, should see a small bubble)
    5. Inject (YES - inject the AS and the blood back in)....muscle will absorb blood.

YOU SHOULD ALWAYS ASPIRATE!!! It's just being smart/safe.

THanks for finally replying. I was allways wondering if it was ok if the blood got into the juice and if it was ok to inject. Thanks a lot for answering me

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for posting this PT, it's really helpful for nervous newbies like me.

I was wondering whether it was necessary to inject air into the second vial as well and there's more detailed info on using two vials at: http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbull...light=injection
    Last edited by johnsomebody; 04-01-2003 at 11:13 PM.

kevinray3 is offline New Member
    hey, say you didnt know to aspirate . what happens if you do shoot into a blood vessel?

m0n
    m0n is offline New Member
    could die, but I have a roomate that has been doing it for a while and never has pulled the stopper back to check if blood comes in or not.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information