Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Ordering Gear 101

jpal is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dog1 View Post
    when you have enough posts you will be bale to pm staff, until then please dont post on the open board regarding sources, its against the rules,marcus
    Thanks for the info

jpal is offline New Member
    same here

JBlue is offline New Member
    Thanks for this post. Just started reading this forum.. Didn't know the sites are so unreliable.

TheNegs is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkn View Post
    lol.. You need to learn how to EAT mate, and dont tell me you do, because you DONT.
    Head over to the diet section and learn as much as you can.. Dont even think about using gear for a couple years.
    I appreciate the advice, but I put away 3000-4000 calories or more a day. I run a lot (8+ miles a day) and that burns pretty much everything off. I have tone - I bench in the low 200s (225 was my peak, now I'm around 210-215) but for the life of me I can't put on any mass... it sucks. Bicep is about 31cm (12.25") and my waist is about 70cm (27.5"). What can a guy do?
    Last edited by TheNegs; 09-07-2011 at 04:03 AM.

SOFtee is offline New Member
    I am knew to this site and have been reading from these forums for a few months now but have been looking into this for a couple years. I have done my research on all the different types and have decided to go with winni cuz that best suits my training invironment. I have/had a potential source but not too sure if that is going to go through or not so I was wondering how exactly I get referred to by a moderator or if anyone has had legitimate luck on any specific site. Didn't want to result to buying online but now that I KNOW i want to do it, i wanna get em before i back out again :P

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SOFtee View Post
    I am knew to this site and have been reading from these forums for a few months now but have been looking into this for a couple years. I have done my research on all the different types and have decided to go with winni cuz that best suits my training invironment. I have/had a potential source but not too sure if that is going to go through or not so I was wondering how exactly I get referred to by a moderator or if anyone has had legitimate luck on any specific site. Didn't want to result to buying online but now that I KNOW i want to do it, i wanna get em before i back out again :P
    U hav 99 posts & 44 days 2 go til u can hav any1 here do a source check 4 u. And it will b just that......a source check, u hav find ur own source as it is VERY unlikely any1 here will b willing 2 compromise their source by connecting u.

wannabelarge is offline New Member
    yep.. wish i had read this a couple years ago.. hope that dbag enjoys the 400 bucks i sent him

wannabelarge is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNegs View Post
    I appreciate the advice, but I put away 3000-4000 calories or more a day. I run a lot (8+ miles a day) and that burns pretty much everything off. I have tone - I bench in the low 200s (225 was my peak, now I'm around 210-215) but for the life of me I can't put on any mass... it sucks. Bicep is about 31cm (12.25") and my waist is about 70cm (27.5"). What can a guy do?
    dont run over 8 miles a day and then complain about not putting on weight.. NO SHIT YOU CANT PUT ON WEIGHT.. you're burning about 1000 calories right there buddy.. knock it down to 2 a day watch the world change

Quote Originally Posted by wannabelarge View Post
    dont run over 8 miles a day and then complain about not putting on weight.. NO SHIT YOU CANT PUT ON WEIGHT.. you're burning about 1000 calories right there buddy.. knock it down to 2 a day watch the world change
    I'm in the military and I need to keep my endurance up or I would. If I run that much I take in 4000 calories - the 3000+ I have left should be enough, but clearly it is not.
    (And I have taken off time in between running seasons and it made essentially no difference... in fact, my extreme rep numbers went down (like 40+ reps on a light weight barbell) from the decreased lung capacity / blood oxygenation)

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by bullitt4422 View Post
    So you are saying that XXXX ripped you off...?
    edit your post. dont name sources

Fitguynyc is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

Unhappy I'm new to this site.

My source was from rio.
    Great one, but my source decided to go back to rio. Now I'm f.....
    I don't know what to do. I'm on my first cycle of anavar ......

Fitguynyc is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    Sometimes is so frustrating. I went to tj and got some. Fake. Spent almost 500.
    Called a good friend of my in NYC. Of corse, nothing. I just hate it.

I'm not sure what the protocol is for talking about a price to see if it's reasonable, but I have a prescription for test cyp - 10 weeks (I believe) at 200mg per week, and also Anastrazole pills, B-12 injections and a post-cycle mix of HCG and Clomiphene... problem is, insurance doesn't cover much and it's just short of $800. Like, can that be right? I could order that cheaper online. I know that I've read that prescriptions can make it MORE expensive, but that is ridiculous, no?
    Advice?

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dane26 View Post
    as of january 1, needles are legal to buy over the counter in NY.
    That is the most pointless law, I love when the government tells me how to run my life.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNegs View Post
    You need to run less and lift more. You should run even while trying to gain mass but that much is gona make it damn near impossible.

JordanC is offline New Member
    Lots of good info in this thread!

to all you noobs, i suggest finding a good reliable domestic source that is not too big and staying with them. a lot of these labs get too big and orders get delayed, turnaround time takes forever, etc. find a small domestic ugl and stay loyal. if you need tips to find a source just stay around these boards and make some friends

Biker84 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBoy555 View Post
    is there any existing law which makes it illegal to have pins shipped to your house? I live in Jersey.

For those who have had pins shipped from an internet site, do they send in a plain box or does it say syrnge or needles on the box?

also, is it still legal to buy pins in NY in CVS for example?

Thanx in advance.
    About two months ago I ordered 100 pins from an online pharmacy, and had it sent to my po box in Nj. It showed up in a week or so. The box had no marking to what was in the package. Ez pezy...lol
    Last edited by Biker84; 11-24-2011 at 07:39 PM.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 2grams per week View Post
    to all you noobs, i suggest finding a good reliable domestic source that is not too big and staying with them. a lot of these labs get too big and orders get delayed, turnaround time takes forever, etc. find a small domestic ugl and stay loyal. if you need tips to find a source just stay around these boards and make some friends
    hmmm............

mirin_serratus is offline Associate Member
    I'm still confused on what a "source" is. Is says no websites so are sources people? local shops? board members? And how do we go about finding sources if say we workout at home and don't know users in real life. Also are we allowed to pm mods to get a source recommendation or do we have to find the source ourselves first?

Chris J is offline Associate Member
    dec when you say hmmm, do you mean ...hmmm? Cause it almost sounds like you are saying hmmm... LOL Post Mortem

HellRiserPL is offline Junior Member
    Yeah so i got something for all u pros to laugh about.
    Ordered that test600x and rest of the so called mass stack in pills just to find out the same day it came in that it's a pile of osama bin ladens poop dried, grind ed and put in a capsule. HAHAHA very funny so funny 200+$ flew out of my wallet and vanished.
    I have read some of the post and now i feel dumber then ever in my life ordering this crap like that with no research, i guess that's what u get when your in a hurry and want something easy.
    Anyway i'm 29 yold , 5',8", And Obviously Stupid, 160 lbs. atm.
    Used to train and diet for 3 full years, got to 199 lbs looking really good around 20 % bf, never did gears as u guys call it, but then my marriage wen't to crap and simply couldn't afford to diet or train.
    I'm just trying to get back hoping to find some help although it's clear on forums that nobody gonna just hand the info out like it's no big deal.
    So i am going to hang around and who knows one day i might be worthy .
    Just wan't to share my story so nobody will make same mistake i did.
    Thanks and Hello.

HellRiserPL is offline Junior Member
    ill definitely won't buy from this spamming scam idiot lol

Patrickthecool is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    hmmm............
    Thanks for the info!

Ochosiete is offline Female Member
    Very useful thread... Thank you

Badbone is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Ochosiete View Post
    Very useful thread... Thank you

99.99% of those "claiming to sell steroids banners" are all scams. Especially when you find them advertised in an educational website or conversation forums. Think about it, obviousely the perfect place to catch the eyes of those who are new and exited to see what its all about. Scammers will always be there for there will always be those who are willing to try. I, personally have never been scammed. mostly because i will never trust those who are reluctant to sell and aproaching you. Think about this also,, If you were selling Gear would you be wearing a tee shirt that says " Hey I have Roids for sale "?? **** no u wouldnt you would last an hour tops. It will take patience and knowlege that you will aquire through the time spent on research. Its simple and its fun so "just do it" .

Badbone is offline New Member
    Well bud it will be relatively simple for you to put on some mass given the routine you posted.. From personal experience time and time again you need to cut way down on your running. 1 or 2 miles a day tops you will still have endurance up. Try this for one month, Keep the same amount of calories a day 4000 would even be good. Make sure you stay well hydrated atleast 1 full gallon of water a day even more if you take creatine!! I personally drink 1 1/2 a day EVERYDAy. Drink at LEAST one full glass of protien shake in the morning with WHOLE MILK! and one in the evening before bed. Hit the gym lifting heavy. tired after 8 reps 3 sets of each rest those muscles! Drink extra Protien on days when you are felling sore to help healing. If you just drop the importance you have your ming fixed on running and put it all in HeavY LiftinG eat and drink how I said, Man you should blow up in just a month. I can easily do this without AAS. Just give it a try.

hugz is offline New Member
    LoL - I decided to come back to these forums after being an original member of true era, back when my man Big-Cat roamed these forums and Pinnacle. I must say this place has became quite the shit show, where is everyone these days?

Big B937

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hugz
    LoL - I decided to come back to these forums after being an original member of true era, back when my man Big-Cat roamed these forums and Pinnacle. I must say this place has became quite the shit show, where is everyone these days?

Big B937
    Solid post. Sike

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by hugz View Post

Big B937

There are still plenty of your old friends around... many have changed their names... you would be surprised!
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Dmitri Diablo is offline Junior Member
    So, when ordering gear, and setting up a profile on the legit seller'e web sites, like ar-r , is it advisable to use a false name? Maybe I'm just a little paranoid, lol.

Fake name, real billing info?

Seems like a good newbie question!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    not unless your false name matches your false credit card..lol

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    not unless your false name matches your false credit card..lol
    lol, alright. I just saw a guy get busted, so he took his clients down with him, and posted some of their info online.

I am not looking to get "outted"!

bob87 is offline Member
    with no risk there is no reward, and yesterday my rewards were grand........ coulda hugged the post man haha

DrakeNY is offline New Member
    Nice post . i had this scam word.
    These things could be more easy.

HideYourWife380 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitri Diablo
    So, when ordering gear, and setting up a profile on the legit seller'e web sites, like ar-r , is it advisable to use a false name? Maybe I'm just a little paranoid, lol.

Fake name, real billing info?

Seems like a good newbie question!
    Hey guys new to the forum, first thread I came across was this one and I found this reply very interesting and he leads a strong point! If you guys don't mind I would like to give a little of my knowledge on the topic.

If you would like fake names and things without a trace what I have done is simply gone to a store and purchased a gift credit card credit card ( from Walmart, Walgreens, rite aid, and ect.) once you have purchased the gift card you will then go to the website on the card and register it (you have to register for online purchases due to name on card matching and such) when you register the card you can choose what ever name you would like and of course set it up with your address. Now when you would like to use a faulty name on an online purchase the faulty name then matches the credit card name also no trace of you using your actual everyday credit card. Also when you receive the package it is a good thing to leave that package sit right on your porch there for if and authority's do come to your place looking for the product you can say, "well a package came but I have no clue who this person is so I left it sit there invade someone showed up for it."

Just thought I would share some tips and tricks with y'all hopefully it is helpful in future references.

Quote Originally Posted by HideYourWife380 View Post
    Hey guys new to the forum, first thread I came across was this one and I found this reply very interesting and he leads a strong point! If you guys don't mind I would like to give a little of my knowledge on the topic.

If you would like fake names and things without a trace what I have done is simply gone to a store and purchased a gift credit card credit card ( from Walmart, Walgreens, rite aid, and ect.) once you have purchased the gift card you will then go to the website on the card and register it (you have to register for online purchases due to name on card matching and such) when you register the card you can choose what ever name you would like and of course set it up with your address. Now when you would like to use a faulty name on an online purchase the faulty name then matches the credit card name also no trace of you using your actual everyday credit card. Also when you receive the package it is a good thing to leave that package sit right on your porch there for if and authority's do come to your place looking for the product you can say, "well a package came but I have no clue who this person is so I left it sit there invade someone showed up for it."

Just thought I would share some tips and tricks with y'all hopefully it is helpful in future references.
    This is GENIUS!!

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The gift credit card may or may not work on some websites when ordering. A bunch of websites are using AVS to verify the billing address you give them with the actual billing address you have with the credit card company. If this system cannot verify the address you get rejected. I recently placed an order and got rejected for the card I used because the credit card company didn't respond to the AVS system request. I used a different card and the order went through no problem.

I'm not saying the gift credit card is a bad idea or that it won't work. I just know it will not work every time on all websites.

ark420 is offline New Member
    Thank you for the great advice, I've been tempted to try certain sites but I'm think applying all the advice from this post is going to be the safest and most efficient method in reaching my goals.

crook is offline New Member
    went to walgreens in washington used to be able to get them now they say need a script for them what a bunch of bs i just order them off the internet from medical supply place

Thread Information