Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Ordering Gear 101

weightslinger is offline New Member
    good post. Question though for newbies alike, me included. I still don't know exactly what the vets and mods really are or what the title means. Been reading to educate but I have yet to stumble upon the answer. Suppose a search is necessary!

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Moderators and vets have a different color name other than ours. Green, blue.

TheOdyssey is offline New Member
    Thank you

weightslinger is offline New Member
    but what does the title mean?

gunslinger2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lwb357 View Post
    Have you heard of pay sites that promise legit sources if you join?
    I can provide examples but, are they legit or scammers too? (ie. promising legit sources that aren't)
    Stay away from these. You should not have to pay a dime to find a legit source. Oh, and the thing about not ordering from a website is not always true. I have 6 websites that both me and some of my friends have used.

rawlings22 is offline New Member
    Great post bro

dj87 is offline Junior Member
    By far one of the best posts on here,

Good job bro

jdrocks is offline New Member

Question jdrocks

Quote Originally Posted by gunslinger2 View Post
    Stay away from these. You should not have to pay a dime to find a legit source. Oh, and the thing about not ordering from a website is not always true. I have 6 websites that both me and some of my friends have used.
    whats up man,im in Iraq for six more months and i got sent to another base away from my sorce.is there anyway i can get my hands on more gear?im 43 yo 230lbs working out 6 yrs.but i must be able to have it sent to me by mail and the box can't look to ovius if you know what i mean.can you please help an old soldier stay stronge?
    Last edited by jdrocks; 09-10-2009 at 12:32 AM.

mr.steel1 is offline New Member
    You can buy needles over the counter in kentucky
    Last edited by mr.steel1; 12-04-2009 at 06:17 PM.

BenchBoss is offline New Member

New to the website buying game

My source ran dry where I live and I'm very interested in buying from a site but not sure who to trust. I ordered about $1000 of gear a year ago and it never arrives, kept getting emails saying it must be lost in the mail or customs snatched it! Any sugestions where a legit site is? And dude DO NOT refere me to a bogus site!

Please read our rules before you post again.
    Last edited by *Admin*; 01-04-2010 at 10:07 AM.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    No asking for sources BenchBoss. Read the rules. You are inviting scammers. People will see that you are desparate, and possibly feed off of you. It does not take long to find a reputable website... if you chose to take that risk. Just take your time

My bad! I found a site that seems legit but they all do. Before I make another mistake or attract "scammers" let me ask you this. Is it within the rules to mention a site and have feedback whether it is legit or has been used with success before? I don't want to seem desperate but I'm tired of supporting some douche bag's vacation fund! Thank for everyone's help!!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    ^This will answer all your questions:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=392483

firsttimer555 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    thanks great info, since i will be looking to cycle in the future, when in the gym you think that MOST not all guys who have been there for a while know what they are talking about, but when you come on here you learn so much more and dont get laughed at for asking questiuons that are usually very important.

ArmedHammerd is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ddrew View Post
    Here in minnesota most pharms will sell you 10 or less without a script. Recently walgreens has been being a complete piece of shit about it and won't sell you any.
    here in wisconsin You can only buy insulin syringes i got a friend who is an RN so i get all my for free from him LOL

The Chew is offline New Member
    Anybody know the rules for accessories such as needles and whatnot in California?

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    do a search on google: you will find the info you need

rmalouf is offline Associate Member
    if i only knew that i would one day decide to do steroids , i wouldve never moved out of lebanon....yeah now im in VA..lol the irony..

over812 is offline Junior Member
    Good read! Thanks!

sheckeyshabazz is offline Junior Member
    awesome post on how not to get scammed. thanks for looking out for newbs

louiscypher is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rocklizard View Post
    In Texas syringes/needles are an OTC item. . .of course if you look like a meth, heroin, or cokehead the pharmacies will refuse to sell to you.

Are the syringes/needles controlled by law in other states and Canada? Just curious. . .I don't know your laws?
    I've been able to buy needles OTC in Canada for 15 plus years. So they are legal to purchase here.

TrojanAthlete is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    Just take your time
    Will do.

ironhead2000 is offline Big mouthed idiot = Banned

in the 316

in wichita ks syringes are otc but stores still refuse to sell them without prescription.

Dragon heals is offline New Member
    Newbie here, thanks for the post. Always good to learn from others mistakes, making all the mistakes yourself has got to suck.

tannedguy is offline New Member

good info, Ontario sells pins OTC

lots of good info been reading to get caught up on new science! much appreciated.
    FYI on pins, any pharmacist in Ontario will sell OTC with no proof req'd but some are now questioning patient, especially in Toronto to see how they respond. Ignore it and tell them it's for B12, you know the size you need.

tuni93 is offline New Member

great info

great info...except how do you email a moderator? this site is a little hard to figure out as a newbie!

Grabberblues197 is offline New Member

Sammer

Is there anywhere on this forum where I can post up a scammer? I just got taken for a small order and was wondering if I can let people kno.

airguard0909 is offline New Member
    sounds good i will try that.

MuscleOn is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabberblues197 View Post
    Is there anywhere on this forum where I can post up a scammer? I just got taken for a small order and was wondering if I can let people kno.
    I'd be very interested to see if they have it in this website too. I've seen it on other forums... extensive lists.

swamp88 is offline New Member
    i dont get.. but to some degree I do . so the forum does not give sources for ligit suppliers untill months and lots of time online posting. i quess this is to educate, what if we know are diet and training is good and agreed to be by many and just can not spend time like this on computer.. taken steriods and know the proper cycle... and we go buy from some scam site and get some bullshit with a legit looking label of "Test" and dbol and put this shit in my body wow//. so basically this is the risk this site is pushing by not giving ligit sources. imo besides sources this site is great though..

Stake is offline Junior Member
    What about PA?

Godleeone is offline New Member
    I've been trying to get in contact with a moderator, but with no luck. It says I don't have permission to view their profile. I guess I don't have permission to view my profile either. If a moderator could contact me that would be great.
    Last edited by Godleeone; 10-14-2010 at 05:49 PM. Reason: New Info on my account status

EatingMyWheaties is offline New Member
    good post, just wanted to give it a bump as I am struggling with this currently and I am sure other folks are.

bradical2001 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the info

MassOfAnimal is offline New Member
    What are moderators? I didn't know you could get it through a vet.. Sorry, I'm finding all this out.

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Moderators/vets are members of staff here on the board that enforce the rules and keep this community the way it should be

International wolf is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chew View Post
    Anybody know the rules for accessories such as needles and whatnot in California?
    I'm uncertain as to whether California is unique in its adoption of this program or whether states abound have ratified laws like it: But it's interesting and useful as you will see.

Under this law, you can walk into a participating pharmacy and legally purchase needles and syringes. The time I did it, I was in a jam. The only seeming drawback was that I could only purchase insulin pins.

Incidentally, If you are attempting to inject oil based compounds through a tiny little pin like an insulin needle...well, sometimes you have to do what you have to do. Just run the bottle under hot water for a while so that the oil becomes extremely viscous. You'll see it become so. That way injecting is much easier.

So you can have up to 10 needles, legally, without a prescription. At least that was my understanding after a cursory read of the bill. Moreover, I could not identify language in the bill stipulating a certain type of syringe (i.e., "you can have an insulin one but not a 23g - 1.5"". You know what I mean? So conceivably, under this bill you are good to go for up to 10 in California.

http://www.syringeaccess.com/docs/ph...fact_sheet.pdf

Make sure your county is a participant though. I vaguely remember reading that counties had the option of electing out.....

Sorry for the thread jack, but he asked a pointed question. Law school has evidently paid off. *buffs fingernails*

t-dog1 is offline New Member
    when you have enough posts you will be bale to pm staff, until then please dont post on the open board regarding sources, its against the rules,marcus

t-dog1 is offline New Member
    ^^above, marcus

Thread Information