Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Ordering Gear 101

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Good thread. Twelve years old but Im new

Allforthepoon is offline New Member
    Awesome info man, been doing a lot of research and most of the sites do seen to good to be true

EKFitness is offline Member
    lot of sites are g2g
    wellshii likes this.

Ducksfan is offline Junior Member
    I know it's old but it's a great read, and I need more posts.

tiredofthepo is offline Banned

Ordering question

HELLO THERE.
    Moderator, I am new to THIS forum,however I used to get my "gear" from *** EDIT: Please don't post links to other sites ~GB *** and you can readbout his entire operation out of Kiev, Ukraine going down by US Feds in late 2011 if you simply google something like: steroid supplier busted" ALL his stuff was EuroChem and legit and always used his remailer from Seattle..., except his HGH was actually HCG when I had my chemist buddy test it. I have been scammed ever since!! Wasted a couple thousand in the process since. I am desperatelt looking for a new source just for myself, an email addy with reasonable prices and great "gear!" CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME OUT!? MUCH THANKS FOR ANY AND ALL HELP!

*** This is an informational forum, not a source board. Asking for sources is against our rules. I suggest you go back and take the time to read them. As well, posting links to other sites (particularly source sites, now defunct or not) is also against our rules.

Further, you have members giving you the heads up about this and you're being argumentative and insulting. I suggest you check your attitude or you won't be around here for long ~GB***
    Last edited by gbrice75; 05-21-2013 at 04:09 AM.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tiredofthepo
    HELLO THERE.
    Read the rules, no source talk..
    Last edited by gbrice75; 05-21-2013 at 04:09 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    tiredofthepo

Nice job. You broke rule #1 and #2 in the same post.

1. There is absolutely NO advertising by steroid sources or dealers. THIS INCLUDES ADDRESSES IN YOUR SIGNATURE LINE OR ANYWHERE IN ANY POST YOU MAKE.

2. DO NOT post asking where to get steroids . This includes what we call "fishing", which is any post stating that you have a desire to find steroids and you are having trouble finding them. This rule is broken a lot, fishing here will not be tolerated.

excuse me

i am just frustrated especially when i took third at IFBB pro show on 09..., settle down and straighten your body up. Are you even a female? btw there is "gear" talk littered on the forums. I dont know why you are so offended? My bad! JEEZ

and you have NEVER broken a single rule? Didn't mean to upset you and I am a REAL former woman IFBB pro, not some server and I am not "phishing" as you call it. I do not even know what that means guy? My bad! JEEZ everyone's so touchy about what we are ALL on here for. I understand the rules, it just seems a bit hypocritical to me at times?

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    ^^ I took care of your post for you. Now please go back and read our rules, thanks.

wink888 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the short but great post on shipping info.

I totally fell short on the post about getting all your stacks together to do a complete cycle but after many weeks reading alot on the sites you really do get to know alot of info.

I must say the best point you made is if you can find it easily on google then you are up for a bit of an issue but then times change and maybe some sites can run a lot freely on certain servers without FE issues.

Anyway cheers anyway an old post but still stays true.

Newbuser is offline New Member

Need advice

I am looking for sesame oil in a 100 ml vial and its damn near impossible do you have any suggestions.

So many of you don't have a clue when it comes to ordering gear so I thought I would try to clear some things up!

1) Never order from a website...The reason is that many people see a website and think oooo, but they are usually scammers taking advantage of newbies thinking it is that easy, to find a website and place an order.

2) Don't open post asking for gear, that is an invitation for scammers to try to fu*k you
    Do it through email with vets or moderators

4) Try to get references from a moderator or a vet. If a source has been around for a while then they will have made some friends and these friends will surely back them up.

5) Make sure you order enough gear for an entire cycle, including an anti-estrogen. I have seen many people post say "I finally received my gear and how should I cycle my 6 Sustanon amps!" Sorry bud, but now your cycle will have to be delayed until you order the rest of it.

6) Try to find someone else that has ordered from them. If you know someone else that has ordered from the source with success then the chances of you getting ****** are slim.

7) Check as many scammers lists as possible!
    They are everywhere, on many sites!
    If you follow these simple steps it will reduce your chances of getting scammed greatly. Too many people are getting fuc*ed. Most of the people that are claiming to be sources are just trying to scam you!
    Email a moderator!

---------------------------------------
    I have heard many guys emailing me lately saying they have had members of this board and other people email them telling them they can hook them up! They will almost always be a scammer, no matter how good they talk to you!
    If you get a source make sure they are backed by moderators and actually check to make sure and only get references from moderators UNLESS you like getting scammed!
    Just because it looks like it is a good deal doesn't mean it is, by getting scammed you might actually pay more in the long run![/QUOTE]

Newbuser is offline New Member
    I am looking for sesame oil in a 100 ml vial and its damn near impossible do you have any suggestions.

phunny is offline New Member
    This thread is kind of crazy and I didn't get much out of it. I thought I had the answer a couple times but then it went back to "all websites are scams..." I'm not looking for a place to buy as I don't feel like I know near enough yet but I am curious as to the site vs no-site debate in this thread.

Anonymous-polack is offline New Member
    It's pretty crazy thanks for the post newbies will save some$$$ I'll double check with mods once i've got started in finding some sources I already know that ****** a scam never tried them but it's been told on the board

jonnybravo2222 is offline Junior Member
    This is a great thread. Too many scams out there, nice to remind people of that once in a while.

petegriffinjr is offline Junior Member
    Very useful info

vikingblood is offline Associate Member
    So after all that I still didn't get a straight answer, is it safe or not. I feel really weary to order gear online. I mean I live close to the boarder in cali, I could just go get my own but the risk seems higher than ordering on the web. I have been researching for almost a year now. I am ready to run my first cycle but cant without gear, so this is a very important topic to me. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Troc is offline New Member
    I would never order online again! I did it three times and received it all three times but im not a new comer to this game and i no i received all bunk stuff. Running 3cc of organon test and 7 or 8 pink dballs a day an didnt gain a pound or any strength gains and the easiest way to tell being a male is labido. If ur not waking up in the mourning a lil more excited after a few days somethings wrong! And thn theres no way to hold these companies liable they just move on to the next inexperienced person who thinks they can buy online

vikingblood is offline Associate Member
    What about SERMs and AIs, is that the same?

kevy is offline New Member
    I'm a bit confused, it says never order online but don't most of u guys get try stuff from online sites?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Forum Runner

Dyabolic is offline New Member
    Hey man, thank you so much for sharing this info. I've been considering making the jump to juice, and I know this will be useful when I make that decision

vrush is offline New Member
    Makes sense. Networking always works

solesrch is offline Junior Member
    Lost my source recently. Starting over from the bottom. Not going to try and cut corners. I know it will take time. Good read.

KA24 is offline Junior Member
    Also have to consider this was originally posted 14 years ago...

There are tons of forums and information on sources out there.

bigworm882001 is offline New Member
    Thank you for the info

BuildingBrute is offline New Member
    Thank you! I've spent hours researching .coms in the past, and came close to trying it, but I trusted my gut and common sense. After reading this, it makes me feel even better about my decision.

baevans11 is offline New Member
    Not asking for your source but how did you go about finding him

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    @baevans

You are more than likely going to end up banned from this forum, this is an old post and ive already answered our questions about sources

BM Global Supply is offline New Member
    For the best price of Medical Supplies check out BM Global Supply. If you don't find the item you need please send us an email.

If you find an item listed at a lower price in another website send us an email with the link and we will check to see if we could beat that price. Just Google us.

jjz
    jjz is offline New Member
    What do you mean moderators? I have purchased gear online and had success, any suggestions?
    Hafiz1988 likes this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Dude this thread is 4 years old..
    Last edited by Marsoc; 03-02-2017 at 10:11 PM.

fitmomveteran is offline New Member
    any chance this person also works with Anavar ?

Bronko208802 is offline New Member
    I get from Walgreens,gotta show I'd that's it

Bronko208802 is offline New Member
    In Illinois btw

hook181 is offline New Member
    Does anyone know about buying pins in Arkansas?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Mikes1995 is offline New Member
    Lolll

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by hook181 View Post
    Does anyone know about buying pins in Arkansas?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Amazon
    hook181 likes this.

Mjvalles89 is offline New Member
    Nice post. Good info in here bro

Hafiz1988 is offline New Member

Buddy where can i find moderators please advise i am looking for some who can supply

Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79 View Post
    this is an excellent post- deserves a bump

peace bb79
    I want to buy below mentioned cyle please anyone help where to find gear in Qatar
    Or any solid suggestions to buy gear in Qatar

Sustanon 250 mg 6 vial 10 ml each
    Boldenon 250 mg 3 Vial 10 Ml each
    Deca 250 mg 3 vial 10 ml each
    Anadrol 50 mg 25 tablets
    GH 420 iu

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information