Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Legal Countries

TENNISADD2005 is offline Junior Member
    You from Portugal? What is the Availability there?

blatant_badass is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderin

Beijing is the only place I have been able to buy in pharmacies. Mail order from a pharmaceutical house in best.
    Where abouts in Beijing if you dont mind me asking. Moved here not to long ago and everything you have said so far is spot on. Met Mr. China a couple of weeks ago at the gym also speaks decent english: http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english...ent_320200.htm

panelamen is offline New Member
    I am from Ecuador, South america and you can buy in the pharm,: Deca , Test e and primo from major labs like shering.

Vet store: EQ, and test prop

DecaDant is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    Im from the UK and we do not have "draconian laws". It is legal to import and posess AS for your own consumption.
    I think the police and courts would say different...

1. The classification of drugs, in Schedule 2 to the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971, is based on the harm they may cause:
    - Class A (the most harmful) includes morphine, diamorphine (heroin) and cocaine.
    - Class B (an intermediate category) includes amphetamines, barbiturates and cannabis.
    - Class C (the least harmful) includes anabolic steroids , benzodiazepines and growth hormones.

2. Under the Misuse of Drugs Act the current maximum penalty for supply of, or possession with intent to supply Class B drugs is 14 years in prison, for Class C it is currently five years in prison. The maximum penalty for possession of Class B drugs is five years in prison, compared with two years for Class C drugs.

DecaDant is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    believe it or not roids are legal in the UK you can buy, possess and even import gear as long as its for personal use so what ever amount you think you can get away with as one course you can bring back with you from your hols...dont take my word for it check out the home office website.
    Anyone out there reading this beware. This isn't true. AS are controlled substances in the UK and have been since 1971.

1. The classification of drugs, in Schedule 2 to the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971, is based on the harm they may cause:
    - Class A (the most harmful) includes morphine, diamorphine (heroin) and cocaine.
    - Class B (an intermediate category) includes amphetamines, barbiturates and cannabis.
    - Class C (the least harmful) includes anabolic steroids , benzodiazepines and growth hormones.

2. Under the Misuse of Drugs Act the current maximum penalty for supply of, or possession with intent to supply Class B drugs is 14 years in prison, for Class C it is currently five years in prison. The maximum penalty for possession of Class B drugs is five years in prison, compared with two years for Class C drugs.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    ANyone been in Lebanon?

ipso facto is offline New Member
    Lebanon ... yup, twice for about 2 month periods of time around Beirut and in the mountains. Beautiful country, but a bit chaotic. Also VERY expensive. The only thing cheap in Lebanon is mobile phone service

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ipso facto
    Lebanon ... yup, twice for about 2 month periods of time around Beirut and in the mountains. Beautiful country, but a bit chaotic. Also VERY expensive. The only thing cheap in Lebanon is mobile phone service
    Only going for a few days at the end of the month - but I have heard it is expensive. The hotel is a pretty penny already. Did you check out the gear situation? Is it the same as other ME countries?

ipso facto is offline New Member
    I didn't buy anything, but I know from friends there that I can get anything listed in the threads here. There is an athletic community in Lebanon, and steroids are used (and abused). They are readily available from the pharmacy.

Anyone think mexico is kind of a bad place to buy gear, seems like mostly things you find there are deca , sust, and andriol

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    hey guys it great to be able to read all your responces I am knew to all this but I sure want to learn more and more everyday. Thank you all for all the information you provide for new guys like me.

One way to use ANABOLIC STEROIDS is to make them yourselves, I recommend the book "Anabolic Steroids and Making Them" .

[EDITED LINK]

Two posts does not qualify you for this plug...

.: Warrior

no1snowman is offline Junior Member
    look and u will find..

Phenom is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rider
    As far as i am concerned Turkey also is a good place to visit for getting some goodies!
    hmmm, what part of turkey is best to visit in opinion bro?

_kardon_ is offline New Member
    Does anyone know if Japan is legal or illegal for purchase and consumption of AS?

Rolling-Slab is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_k_999
    So is it legal to purchas AAS at pharmacies in Thailand?
    It sure is. Just walk into any Pharmacy tell them what you want, chances are they have it sitting on the shelf. I went in with a friend. He asked what Steroids do you stock, this cute little Thai girl pharmacist pulled out a thick folder of stock literature for us to look at.

Plus it’s a great place to live, beach life, very low cost of living, fantastic night life, excellent gyms. I recommend Universe gym in Pattaya. That’s where I’ll be most afternoons.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    nothings illegal in thailand if you have money,Australia and New Zealand are the hardest in the world isolation and the toughest customs in the world are to blame. but would'nt live anywhere else.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolling-Slab
    It sure is. Just walk into any Pharmacy tell them what you want, chances are they have it sitting on the shelf. I went in with a friend. He asked what Steroids do you stock, this cute little Thai girl pharmacist pulled out a thick folder of stock literature for us to look at.

Plus it’s a great place to live, beach life, very low cost of living, fantastic night life, excellent gyms. I recommend Universe gym in Pattaya. That’s where I’ll be most afternoons.

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Quote Originally Posted by _kardon_
    Does anyone know if Japan is legal or illegal for purchase and consumption of AS?
    While I'm not certain about AAS legality in Japan, here's what I've been told...

It isn't illegal to have AAS in Japan, but it is illegal to inject them - go figure! But, you can't just walk into a pharmacy and buy them OTC. You gotta have a prescription.

Now, here's something interesting. One of my colleagues lives in Thailand 6 months out of the year and routinely brings back AAS through Japanese customs. Every time a customs officer searched his bags, they opened up his shave kit and found the 'roids, but just smiled and sent him on his merry way. However, once he had a couple of syringes w/ needles along with his gear and they confiscated them, but left the juice. This would seem to support the "no injections" law, but I'm not sure.

Last bit of info about the same colleague. The very first time he brought back the goodies from Thailand, he stuffed a few vials of Test-Enthanate in his cowboy boots because he wasn't sure as to the legality of juice in Japan. Anyhow, the officer made him take off his boots and the vials fell out. The officer looked at the bottles, consulted his superior, and then they both laughed at him for trying to hide the sauce. The officer stuck the gear into his suitcase and cleared him.

If the no injection, ok 'roid law is confusing, welcome to life in Japan. I've been here 6 years and I'm still trying to figure out this place.

ruffcute is offline Associate Member
    lol funny shit

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Quote Originally Posted by ruffcute
    lol funny shit
    Tell me about it. I spit my protein out and sprayed our department head when he was telling us his stories.

filatov is offline New Member
    In Bulgaria in pharmaces: Omnadren , Dbol (Bionabol), Ratabolil(Deca 50mg/ml), Deca and Proviron (very rearly), Clen , Nolva(Tamoksifen), Clomid(Klostylbegit),Pregnyl(HCG ). Also the black market is full of quality gear, fakes are somethig unusual. THe prices are funny compared to US.

vermin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Puzzled by this, Kale. Do you disagree with his statement? I would have not thought so....

LuigiBellucci is offline New Member
    I'm from Sicily and here is Legal --- you can go in the nearest Pharmacy and get them..and they are not fake :-D in some pharmacies you need a prescription but..if its easy to rearange somethig with a doctor for money lll a fake prescrioption..but in general in here you go there and they will give it to you ) that why I love here things are nice haha

bruteman is offline Junior Member
    What countries in Europe are they legal? I'm not moving to Thailand, as nice as it sounds. But, I just may decide to become a volunteer English teacher in a foreign European country so that I can do my juice in peace. And I mean are all these steroids in the pharmacy? I know most pharmacies stock testosterone , but are they gonna actually stock equipose, tren , etc. as well? And, can you just walk right in and tell them you want it without seeing a doc or having a prescription?

P.S. Obviously there is no idea over UK, because we have heard two veryyyy conflicting viewpoints on it in this thread.

Bulldog1115 is offline Member
    how is aruba for purchasing goods?

Allaroundtheworld is offline New Member

Saudi Arabia

I am getting ready to travel to Saudi Arabia for work. Presently I am in Western Kazakhstan. I have my gear with me which is easy to get here in Kazakhstan. I do not want my gear to go to waste and am currently training for a November show. How safe is it to bring my gear into Saudi Arabia in regards to customs etc. In addition what about my sticks. I know you can get gear in the Middle East, but not sure where I will be at yet, work does not tell me and for all I know I could be in the middle of nowhere. Anyone know for sure what the customs is like in Saudi and what the penalites are if caught with the gear.

Allaroundtheworld is offline New Member
    I am getting ready to travel to Saudi Arabia for work. Presently I am in Western Kazakhstan. I have my gear with me which is easy to get here in Kazakhstan. I do not want my gear to go to waste and am currently training for a November show. How safe is it to bring my gear into Saudi Arabia in regards to customs etc. In addition what about my sticks. I know you can get gear in the Middle East, but not sure where I will be at yet, work does not tell me and for all I know I could be in the middle of nowhere. Anyone know for sure what the customs is like in Saudi and what the penalites are if caught with the gear.

Gears is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderin View Post
    My recommendation to all is to move to China as I did some years ago. Everything is legal to order and arrives in about 3 days. Oh, vials and oil must come from overseas. Great food (international and Chinese), great gyms, great girls, cheap cost of living and the locals treat foreigners very well.
    A new reason for me to learn Chineese.

Bio-boosted is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bruteman View Post
    What countries in Europe are they legal? I'm not moving to Thailand, as nice as it sounds. But, I just may decide to become a volunteer English teacher in a foreign European country so that I can do my juice in peace. And I mean are all these steroids in the pharmacy? I know most pharmacies stock testosterone , but are they gonna actually stock equipose, tren , etc. as well? And, can you just walk right in and tell them you want it without seeing a doc or having a prescription?

P.S. Obviously there is no idea over UK, because we have heard two veryyyy conflicting viewpoints on it in this thread.
    The UK is fine my friend. The quoted 2 years jail is for the sale and distribution of AAS, or possession of UGL (counterfeit). As a class C the drug is legal to possess, use and import for personal use. The amount allowed for personal import/consumption (what the customs official will chew over) is not a set amount, this causes some confusion.
    There is NO confusion over the legality of AAS in the UK, they are thankfully legal. I have it on paper from a government 'drug awareness' magazine. It's also common knowledge here. We cannot get them OTC tho.
    I know Greece is good as is Turkey, i'd like to know Where Spain stands, anyone know about Spain??
    Last edited by Bio-boosted; 08-12-2008 at 07:06 AM.

Hold_your_breath is offline New Member
    spains a no no - a mate who lives in barca tried loads of places a couple of months ago - they asked him for a presciption...

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    What about the Netherlands?

Quote Originally Posted by Hold_your_breath View Post
    spains a no no - a mate who lives in barca tried loads of places a couple of months ago - they asked him for a presciption...
    Thanks. You've just saved me a plane ticket !
    Nederlands, there's a thought. Just about anything goes in Holland eh. Any Dutch Bros here?

robinson0217 is offline New Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    Thailand is plentyful and a common "juice holiday" for people. Good gyms and a nice laid back atmosphere... been to Pataya and Bangkok - both nice cities. Pataya Beach is quite a bit less developed then Bangkok...

Doha, Qatar or even better... Dubai, UAE are both decent places on the Arabian Penninsula. Dubai is quite Westernized. But in the Middle East, sales are seem to be restricted to Slin, Genotropin GH (need to know the right pharmacist ), Testosterone Enanthate , Sustanon , Deca (50mg/mL) and various anicilaries (Clomid, Proviron , Nolvadex ...)...

Being able to go to a pharmacist and fill your own order is a great luxury - never have to worry about losing a source or doing anything illegal...
    *?* Is Dianabol available in Doha Qatar, it is the only thing missing from my cycle. If so, what pharmacies have it? If not, can it be imported? *?*

Quote Originally Posted by DecaDant;2372***
    Anyone out there reading this beware. This isn't true. AS are controlled substances in the UK and have been since 1971.

Wrong, wrong and wrong..
    Here in the UK it IS legal to possess AND import, for an 'ambiguous' ammount.
    This misinformed post type is getting on my nerves, so here is the OFFICAL wording on the subject taken from the Governments so-called educational website "talktofrank" :-
    >>>Anabolic steroids are Class C drugs to be sold only by pharmacists with a doctor's prescription. It's legal to possess or import steroids as long as they're for personal use. But possession or importing with intent to supply (which includes giving them to friends) is illegal and could lead to 14 years in prison and an unlimited fine.<<<

Over here we still keep our mouths shut about it all, despite the legality, coz we don't want to the authorities to notice too much. We don't want to be persecuted like our US brothers.
    Hope this clears it up.

Oh, and for what it's worth, Class Cs are tended to be 'overlooked' by the police. Cannabis was reassigned from B to C a couple of years ago, and this was looking good as even the law keep saying they are wasting too much time bothering with pot.
    Then some dumb-ass politician put it back to a class B again.. lol no mixed messages there then...

dellrugby is offline Junior Member
    I am in Kuwait and the Pharmacys are saying I can have HGH over the counter but no on Sustanon and deca

lyxu1978 is offline Banned
    hi im a scammer, please send me your money and i will be happy to keep it and never contact you again
    Last edited by PT; 10-23-2008 at 03:52 AM. Reason: scammer

eded is offline New Member
    UAE-dubai. illegal

Dont take any testosterone or deca through even if in transit.

4 years sentence. If you have a prescription it may be ok, but I would not risk it.

This is 1st hand info, you can look it up on their list of illegal drugs.

And they have amazing equipment to find gear, 1 guy had 3 poppy seeds from a bread roll eaten at Heathrow airport on his jacket- sentenced to 4 years.

It is a shame because I am going on a juice trip to pattaya in a few weeks and am stopping at my sisters (in Dubai) after.
    Looks like I wont be bringing any back.

BRASIL- illegal

You cant buy in chemist and doctors wont write prescriptions (I am here now).
    However just spoke to the guy working in small village gym and he is going to introduce me to a guy on monday with dec and test.

South Africa- illegal

was there 2 weeks ago illegal but easy to get. Ask a nightclub bouncer or in the street in tourist areas guys will ask if you want grass,they can probably get it.
    I scored in 3 days.

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    this thread is 3 years old LOL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information