Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 53
  1. #1
    Billy Boy's Avatar
    Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    4,446

    cc=ml=iu=mg=mcg ?????

    Just a brief conversion I know this came up a lot on the old board.

    1 cc (cubic centimetre) = 1 ml (milliliter ) these are volume measurements.

    A mg measures the dosage of the drug a mg = 1/1000 of a g (gram)

    1 mcg (microgram) = 1/1000 milligram

    An IU (International Unit) is a measurement of fluid

    So:

    10cc = 10ml

    Take Sust 250mg/ml = 250mg (The strength of the drug or dosage) per ml of fluid.So if you wanted to use 500mg this would require 2ml

    If you are not sure always check prior to injecting/swallowing

    Be Safe
    Billy
    Last edited by Billy Boy; 08-31-2001 at 08:20 AM.

  2. #2
    ptbyjason Guest
    Good post Billy. That helps a lot of people because I know there were a lot of people on the old board that got confused over this.

  3. #3
    Big Al's Avatar
    Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,864
    Spot on!

    BA

  4. #4
    JRMY2711's Avatar
    JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    GEORGIA
    Posts
    327
    just asking a question on this billy but doesnt ml mean millliter and mm mean millimeter?

  5. #5
    Billy Boy's Avatar
    Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    4,446
    Congratulations out of 177 views you are the only one who spotted the deliborate mistake

    Ok Ok I screwed up and please forgive me for I have now changed it!!

    Billy

  6. #6
    JRMY2711's Avatar
    JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    GEORGIA
    Posts
    327
    always here for you man

  7. #7
    Big Al's Avatar
    Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,864
    Ah well good for you!

    BA

  8. #8
    Billy Boy's Avatar
    Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    4,446
    Could someone please excuse my ignorance and tell me how to get a bloody pic on here b,c I can not get the F*****G thing to work

    Thanks
    Billy

  9. #9
    Big Al's Avatar
    Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,864
    The attach file down the bottom just under options.

    In theory anyway!

    BA

  10. #10
    Billy Boy's Avatar
    Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    4,446
    Nah I,ve tried that bro!! Any other ideas??

    Billy

  11. #11
    Big Al's Avatar
    Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,864
    PM PtbyJason, he will know!

    BA

  12. #12
    The Iron Game Guest
    I take it you guys both like Dorian huh?

  13. #13
    Billy Boy's Avatar
    Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    4,446
    IG who,s Dorian?? ...LOL

    He,s English bro what more can I say than that apart from the small matter of being MR O!!

    Billy

  14. #14
    dane26's Avatar
    dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Zoo-York
    Posts
    2,532
    bump. newbie asked a question about this today

  15. #15
    rugger's Avatar
    rugger is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    location, location
    Posts
    11
    international unit (IU)
    a unit used to measure the activity (that is, the effect) of many vitamins and drugs. For each substance to which this unit applies, there is an international agreement specifying the biological effect expected with a dose of 1 IU. Other quantities of the substance are then expressed as multiples of this standard. Examples: 1 IU represents 45.5 micrograms of a standard preparation of insulin or 0.6 microgram of a standard preparation of penicillin. Consumers most often see IU's on the labels of vitamin packages: in standard preparations the equivalent of 1 IU is 0.3 microgram (0.0003 mg) for vitamin A, 50 micrograms (0.05 mg) for vitamin C, 25 nanograms (0.000 025 mg) for vitamin D, and 2/3 milligram for vitamin E. Please note: for many substances there is no definite conversion between international units and mass units (such as milligrams). This is because preparations of those substances vary in activity, so that the effect per milligram of one preparation is different from that of another.

  16. #16
    nutz_gtd is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    59
    Thanks for the information, much needed.
    Good post guys

  17. #17
    Rich8888's Avatar
    Rich8888 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    558
    What is the difference between and IU and USP?

  18. #18
    Exsplosif is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    big town in Ontario..lol
    Posts
    9

    conversion? / new ****

    Hey guys, Great website, just got a few questions... My first question is what is the conversion or simularities between mg and ml.. I see that ur suppose to take 400mg of deca a week but i hear that u would want to take about 4cc a week of deca. Is this comparing tabs to liquid? Also, Has anyone heard of this new stuff thats being dropped called Niaprone or Neaprone (Not sure of the spelling), Apparently it's not for vetrenary use, just for people? Please drop me a line if u know anything of this stuff.. thanx

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    779
    here's a question how many iu's are in a cc/ml? I wonder

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    Quote Originally Posted by the hulkster
    here's a question how many iu's are in a cc/ml? I wonder
    An IU is dependent upon the substance. There is no universal conversion.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    779
    well I'll be ****ed, Well the reason I asked is b/c I got a buddy who has a bunch of iu pins. He wants to start spot inj. and I didn't know if those would work.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    Quote Originally Posted by the hulkster
    well I'll be ****ed, Well the reason I asked is b/c I got a buddy who has a bunch of iu pins. He wants to start spot inj. and I didn't know if those would work.
    What he got were insulin pins I assume. If they are U=100 pins, then each IU is 10microliters, each 10IU mark is 0.1cc. This is only because they're designed specifically for U-100 insulin, which is made in a standard concentration of 100IU/mL.
    So, he can use them, but if it's anything oil-based, it'll be slow.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    779
    I'll tell him to forget it. That means to get 1ml he has to poke 10 times,LOL that's not even worth it.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    Quote Originally Posted by the hulkster
    I'll tell him to forget it. That means to get 1ml he has to poke 10 times,LOL that's not even worth it.
    No, 1mL is 100IU on a U-100 slin pin.

  25. #25
    beefydragon's Avatar
    beefydragon is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Cal-li-for-ni-ahh
    Posts
    762
    so what's the typical GH content per ml? how many IU per ML of the injections? Thanks...

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    so what's the typical GH content per ml? how many IU per ML of the injections? Thanks...
    It comes lyophilized ("powder"), so you can reconstitute it in any volume of water you want really. Typically (Jinotropin), you'll have a 10IU vial, and you'll reconstitute in 1mL, so each IU of GH is 0.1cc(mL). If you use a U-100 insulin syringe, each 10IU mark is 0.1cc, so each increment of 10 insulin IUs will represent one IU of GH, if reconstituted as stated above.

  27. #27
    beefydragon's Avatar
    beefydragon is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Cal-li-for-ni-ahh
    Posts
    762
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    It comes lyophilized ("powder"), so you can reconstitute it in any volume of water you want really. Typically (Jinotropin), you'll have a 10IU vial, and you'll reconstitute in 1mL, so each IU of GH is 0.1cc(mL). If you use a U-100 insulin syringe, each 10IU mark is 0.1cc, so each increment of 10 insulin IUs will represent one IU of GH, if reconstituted as stated above.
    thanks bro... i do recall seeing GH in liquid form that my friends keep in the fridge... is that possible as well? i assume each file probably comes as a single dosage for daily injection? thanks!

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    thanks bro... i do recall seeing GH in liquid form that my friends keep in the fridge... is that possible as well? i assume each file probably comes as a single dosage for daily injection? thanks!

    There are some that come already reconstituted (nutropin is one). Most brands come lyophilized and need to be reconstituted, upon doing so, will need to be refridgerated.

  29. #29
    beefydragon's Avatar
    beefydragon is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Cal-li-for-ni-ahh
    Posts
    762
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    There are some that come already reconstituted (nutropin is one). Most brands come lyophilized and need to be reconstituted, upon doing so, will need to be refridgerated.
    ahh, so it's better to get the power form so it last longer? kewl, i'll keep that in mind... but what kind of liquid should i purchase to reconsitute? di water?

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    ahh, so it's better to get the power form so it last longer? kewl, i'll keep that in mind... but what kind of liquid should i purchase to reconsitute? di water?
    Nutropin is really the only brand I can think of that comes in solution anyway. Most GH comes with sterile water in their GH "kits", which are vials of powder and amps of sterile water. You can also buy BW, but it doesn't make any real difference.

  31. #31
    beefydragon's Avatar
    beefydragon is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Cal-li-for-ni-ahh
    Posts
    762
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Nutropin is really the only brand I can think of that comes in solution anyway. Most GH comes with sterile water in their GH "kits", which are vials of powder and amps of sterile water. You can also buy BW, but it doesn't make any real difference.
    Great Einstein... Thanks for the clarifications!

  32. #32
    Russ616's Avatar
    Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Anabolic Review
    Posts
    1,217
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Boy
    Just a brief conversion I know this came up a lot on the old board.

    1 cc (cubic centimetre) = 1 ml (milliliter ) these are volume measurements.

    A mg measures the dosage of the drug a mg = 1/1000 of a g (gram)

    1 mcg (microgram) = 1/1000 milligram

    An IU (International Unit) is a measurement of fluid

    So:

    10cc = 10ml

    Take Sust 250mg/ml = 250mg (The strength of the drug or dosage) per ml of fluid.So if you wanted to use 500mg this would require 2ml

    If you are not sure always check prior to injecting/swallowing

    Be Safe
    Billy
    I have so many people ask me this question. Good educational post.. BUMP

  33. #33
    Russ616's Avatar
    Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Anabolic Review
    Posts
    1,217
    I going to have to bump this thread again, I see these questions coming up alot... BUMP!

  34. #34
    Skaneurysm is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    2
    Very Knowledgeable, thread with lots of great followups, Thanks guys

    BTW, being a newbie, what is a bump?? And how do i do it if it is more than an expression?

  35. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Skaneurysm
    BTW, being a newbie, what is a bump?? And how do i do it if it is more than an expression?
    You just did your first bump w/o even knowing it....congrats.

    Just a simple post to get a thread to the top of the page.

  36. #36
    Tryin2getHUGE's Avatar
    Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Where I lay my head
    Posts
    1,526
    Good post Billy......... I KNOW this helped a lot of people

  37. #37
    Tryin2getHUGE's Avatar
    Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Where I lay my head
    Posts
    1,526
    bump

  38. #38
    Steroids101 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    784
    How many ml's per oz????

  39. #39
    Mr. Wonderful is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    5

    Did I get ripped off on my Deca order?

    I just received some gear from a unnamed website. Here is my question

    Are the 2ml Nandrolone Decoanoate from Norma Hellas supposed tobe half full? If so is 1ml equal to 100mg?

    Thanks, your answers will really help a novice. I have learned so much from this site.

    Mr. Wonderful
    (One of my teachers gave me that nickname)

  40. #40
    Mr. Wonderful is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    5

    Sorry for the question

    Being a newbie, I did not see that this is not where to post questions, I will post my question in the right place.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •