Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: deca gyno

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by Mike
    You guys dissapoint me........you pick the hell outta my brain and when i give ya what you want to leave me! My goodness - you're just like women - all of ya!

Hey...I haven't left you...then again, you haven't given me what I want yet either

Good info btw.
    What happens here, stays here

flexshack is offline Member
    just wondering if once you stop taking the ru-486, will all the built up progesterone in the body cause gyno? or does ru-486 prevent the buildup too? thanks
    flex

Mike Guest
    Primo -

I am very sorry - been busy as hell - I can promise you an email by tomorrow - sound good? Again I do apologize.

IG -

I am not too sure what my stance is on winny w/ progesterone. I believe that in theory it has some properties that aid in the prevention of progesterone binding so it may be of some use - but I think these properties are grossly overstated and that using winny is not that effective in preventing gyno from progesterone if you are prone to it. Like I said though - that is based on theory. I do plan on researching more to see if I can't find real information to back this up one way or another - I am very curious as to what the final answer is on this one. I would like to know.

Cycleon -

I can honestly say I don't know the dosing for RU-486 - so you have me there. I have never had to use it myself and actually have never had gyno from deca . So it's your turn to enlighten us.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Mike- i swear i wasn't even referring to that e-mail. I know you and everyone else on here are busy and don't spend 24hrs a day on their computer. I always figure any help is just an added bonus and i NEVER expect it from anyone.
    What happens here, stays here

Mike Guest
    oh

Well I will email you back tomorrow anyway - and what WERE you referring to then? Hmmm what's primo want???

CYCLEON Guest
    well, to answer quickly - mifepristone (ru486) blocks the progesterone receptors so progesterone cant bind to them. this keeps prog from triggering the progestin DNA synthesis process with works in conjunction with estrogen to cause titties. since the half life of progesterone in only 5mins it is unlikely that there would be any rebound effect of "free" prog after ceasing mifepristone treatment.

dose for men would be 200mg (1 EU pill) ETD or 60-70mg (3 china pills) ED. more than that seems to begin to cause too much of a reduction in cortisol - causing dry joints, similar to large winny doses

The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by Mike
    IG -

I am not too sure what my stance is on winny w/ progesterone. I believe that in theory it has some properties that aid in the prevention of progesterone binding so it may be of some use - but I think these properties are grossly overstated and that using winny is not that effective in preventing gyno from progesterone if you are prone to it. Like I said though - that is based on theory.
    Exactly my point Sir, theory is theory and will always remain as theory and I do not personally believe winny will prevent gyno from deca . If you are going to get it you are going to get it and it is much harder to combat than estrogen related sides.

Mike Guest
    IG -

Agreed.

Cycleon -

Thank you.

flexshack is offline Member
    hey great thread guys! just wanted to know how common deca gyno is? are most people sensitive to progesterone and the gyno it brings? i am going to take deca 400mg/week and was worried how good the odds were of being sensitive. any statistical estimates would be great. thanks.
    flex

brutis is offline New Member
    I just wanted to thank everyone who posted on my topic of "Deca Gyno". I got alot of useful info which I did not know before which helped to clear up the little confusion I was having. If anyone has any or finds any articles on winny helping to reduce progesterone related gyno please post because this topic still interests me, and i'd like to learn more about it.

Thanks for all the help
    Peace
    Brutis

Mike Guest
    Flex - I can almost promis you that at 400mgs of deca you wont have gyno problems as it takes a good amount of deca to convert enough progesterone to cause gyno

Brutis - I am glad you got your question MORE than answered I am looking into the winny subject right now - I am not big on opinion based information and right now I dont believe anyone (including myself) has anything more than theory to bring to the table on whether or not winny really does prevent progesterone binding - so until I can prove otherwise - the most logical answer is NO winny doesnt help - but I will find out what the real answer is and get back to ya

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member
    Mike great job bro my question is where do you think the danger zone starts with deca and if progesterone is not produced in the male body then no male can be prone to it right? if that is the case than it is all in how your body handles it?

Mike Guest
    Thats a good question - you kinda answered it yourself - as progesterone is naturally foreign to males nobody is prone or predisposed - but on the other hand nobody is invincible to it either - it IS the way your body handles it - so that answers the next one too about the danger zone - a dose for me may do nothing - and that same dose may give you gyno in a couple weeks - really is an issue with internal hormonal make up of the user - I would say as a benchmark though that deca is MOST LIKELY not going to cause gyno in a cycle at 500mg for 10wks or anything lighter than that - I have never met anyone that got gyno in the traditional 400/wk 8wk cycle - you always kill deca earlier than your test anyway. But nothing here is concrete - I cannot stress enough that prog being foreign to us there is no telling how one person will react to the next.

Does that answer anything or make it more confusing?

Tom
    kool that answers my question the only other thing I was wondering where does the progesterone come from in DECA and in the medical field what would it be used for? is it meant for women to use instead of men?

Mike Guest
    Progesterone is not IN the deca - but when the deca is entered into the male body it converts into progesterone (the hormone) this hormone IS produced naturally but NOT by men - it is produced in the ovaries of women

The Iron Game Guest
    did you also know hcg increases progesterone levels in women it is unlikely that it will have the same effect in males BUT if we do not have natural progesterone then there is nothing to say it is not a possibility that it can happen. tick tock tick tock

Mike Guest
    Very good point - supports my general distaste for the use of HCG

Gizmo is offline Junior Member
    Hey Mike, some time ago my body was producing HCG (i'm male), because of a disease, and i got sensitive nipples.
    Could this mean deca would be dangerous for me?

Giz

The Iron Game Guest
    im not Mike but No, the gyno was probably from the rapid rate of estrogen conversion from the hcg .

Mike Guest
    Iron Game is right - that's a whole nother story - getting gyno from deca is a different process entirely

Thanks guys

G-PIG is offline Associate Member

relax gentlemen

guys, this poor kid wondering if hes gonna get man boobs from deca has been caught between a jucie knowledge pissing contest not knocking you guys, your are all huge helps to guys like this one and myself, i just thought it was funny, maybe we could start a virtual arm wrestling forum for you dudes !!

Mike Guest
    A pissing contest? Is that what this was about? hmm......

CYCLEON Guest
    I win then

Tom
    what is hcg

Tom
    never mind I looked it up

Talking

LOL..wtf..poor kid..pissing contest?
    You wanna take it outside G-pig?

It just made me wonder because i always thought Nolvadex would prevent gyno from deca because i thought the gyno occured from the little test that is aromatized that your body still makes

READ THIS
    "
    Nandrolone complexes contain no testosterone or tes. esters. Therefore they cannot be aromatized into estradiol. It is the actual testosterone in the male that is aromatized into estradiol. Common anabolic compounds either suppress the natural production of testosterone or cause an increase in natural tes. production. Methandrostenolone , for example, has been shown to increase the available natural tes. by up to five times in clinical studies, setting off massive chemical responses of aromitization. Nandrolones on the other hand have been shown to disrupt the production of tes. but stimulate the receptors to the point that what little tes. was produced was aromatized immediately into estradiol"

So when i heard progesteron could be the culprit and HCG could MAYBE raise progesteron levels, i figured i'd ask

Giz

xenithon is offline Member

what if.....

hi there guys,

i have read through all the posts here and between all the fighting and scientific jargon it was kinda hard locating a concrete answer due to all the different opinions. my question is:

...what if you do get some gyno from deca eg. sensitive nipples etc. If you catch it early, what CAN you take to help stop it? Besides winny (which many people here still doubt) is there anything else? Will a proviron /nolvadex stack help? Will the pregnancy pill help?? Just wanted to double check in case anything pops up in my cyle

thanks guys!

xenithon is offline Member

RU-486 side effects?

one last thing:

If I can get my hands on RU-486, I just wanted to know if there are any negative side-effects?

thanks!

Black Stang is offline Associate Member

Smile great information

Reading this helped me alot since I will useing Deca for the first time very soon, with Sustanon 250. I think alot of people will benefit from this information.

Mike Guest
    Well jet ski.......when me and your mother love eachother VERY much.......

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    If using a anti-aromatase such as blocks the conversion of androgen to estrogen, is more abundant androgen then available and is it helpful in muscle growth. Therefore, would the use of an anti-estrogen be beneficial throughout the entirity of the cylce or should it just be used in the case of the developement of gyno

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Anti-e when gyno occurs, aromitise inhibitor from start of cycle to finish of clomid.

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    so should you be using both arimidex /liquidex and nolvadex in cycle. I am pretty sure that I would be gyno sensitive so I will make sure to have both, or at least arimidex or liquidex available.

what is an example of an anti-e and an anti-aromatase?

caggedemon is offline New Member
    YO MIKE UR GR8 MAN !!SIMPLY GR8 ,
    BY THE WAY THANX 4 UR POST ON AROMATIZATION IT IS SIMPLY SUPERB,AS IN INDIA NO ONE REALLY KNOWS 'BOUT HOW THESE ROIDS WORK NOT EVEN THE DOCS ....JUS KIDIN !! I KNOW MUCH BETTER ANYWAYS MIKE THANX I LEARNT A GR8 DEAL FRM YA .NICE POST

JDBU is offline Junior Member
    I have a bump above my right nipple only and it doesnt really hurt to bad to touch it and it started about 3 weeks after the cycle when i started clomids . i took deca and abombsso it would be prog gyno if any and i dont have the ru486 pill. would running winny now even help since i already have a bump? I s it even really gyno? i have nolvadex and am taking that now.

pusher is offline New Member
    Hi guys .................................ok just read all that..if its possible to get tities from deca (from the progesteron conversion) is it allso possible to get progesteron tities from sustanon 250 because it contains 100mg of DECONATE?

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    from a year my friend had a deca cycle of 200mg/week for 8 weeks and he didnt get any sign of gyno

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    omg..you guys need to warn us new guys about posts like this....shit, my head hurts.....and i am more confused than ever....it is going to take me years to sort all this stuff out.....AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    the answer to could you get progesterone gyno from sust because of the decanoate, the answer is no...decanoate is just an ester, its not the nandrolone molecule itself, which is the responsible one in the progesterone gyno situation, the actualy compound in sust is testosterone decanoate, not nandrolone decanoate...hope this helps, great post guys

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information