Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    xenithon is offline Member

when to drink winny??

hi all,

i am going to be drinking my winny now instead of inejcting cause I get too much pain in site which kills my training, whether it be ass or shoulders of quads etc. i have read up alot on all the threads to find out the info and I know i must take it with grapefruit juice and try split it up and have some of the winny every 8 or so hours due to winstrol 's half-life. i would just like the know when i must drink it, in terms of meals. must i have it before or after? on an empty or full stomach?? if on an empty stomach - how long muct i wait until i ingest something else eg. meal?? and just double checking that drinking it is the same as injecting it i think i already have the answer from all the threads, but you can never be too sure

thanks for the help guys!

btw. its the original winny, by zambon, 1ml = 50mg.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    good question >bump.

The Iron Game Guest
    grapefruit juice

on an empty stomach causes some discomfort to a few people, if it is the case use with food. it is aa17 it will remain the same

thanks for the info!

so i am eating at lets say 4pm i would have grapefruit juice at around 3 then the winny at around 3:30 then eat at around 4?? sound easy enough.

lastly, if i have the grapfruit juice so long before winny, what do i wash winny down with? more gf juice? water? does it make any difference ?

thanks!

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    If I drink winny I use just plain grape juice not as acidic as a citris drink but just as effective

justalilguy is offline New Member
    bring this one back to the top, by takin in a winny cocktail w/ grape juice, is that just as effective as playin darts with it anyone with any info let me know

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member
    i was told to take it a hour before my workout, im drinking the winnie too is that ok, i usually eat lunch at 12 and workout at 2, so when should i be taking it???

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    doesnt it just seem strange that drinking it would be just as effective as shooting?

hey there IG,

just wanted to quickly checkup: how long after the winny should i wait before a meal? also, since i'm having it 30 minutes after gf juice, what should the winny be washed down with? more gf juice? water?

thanks for the help!

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by big N
    doesnt it just seem strange that drinking it would be just as effective as shooting?
    Winstrol inject is water based and a 17-AA steroid . So, to answer your question, no it is not strange.

The Iron Game Guest
    grape fruit juice aids in absorption of foods and medicines, I havent seen anything to suggest grape juice does this.

as for the meal, you should calculate total stanazolol intake and divide it in to 4. For example if you were using 50mgs daily then take 4 doses of 12.5mgs. You should only need to eat when drinking if it causes stomach pains or upsets. The GF juice will not make a major significance but the more efficient you aid your cycle the better.

You should be eating every 2.5 hours anyway or drinking a shake so you will have cross overs.

I am ending 8 weeks of winstrol or close enough at 100mgs daily very soon. I was injecting but when I was in a rush I just mixed it in with my protein shake or carb drink

Peace

I just mixed it in with my protein shake or carb drink

Peace [/B][/QUOTE]

/\ NOW THAT'S A PROTEIN DRINK, AARRRGGHH!

_SOLID

Metal Mulisha is offline New Member

half life

what does the half life mean i take winny in my protein shakes since i take it this way do i have to take it more... how many cc's should i put in with my shakes?

BigPoppaV is offline Associate Member
    Half life put simply means the time before a given substance starts to dissipate (or disintegrate) the term was originally used in regards to radioactive isotopes and such.

Btw. this has aroused my curiousity now, exactly how much Winstrol do you drink and how exactly would you cycle it..
    ie. would you drink 2cc's every other day for the cycle's length?..
    I know everyone is different and does different cycles, but maybe someone (that's done this) should post a basic idea of what's involved and how exactly they were doing it and whether or not they made any gains off it.

BigPoppav

The Iron Game Guest
    best to be administered every 8 hours

Papa Juice is offline Banned
    These Wini were made only for drinking..You can see right on the bottle that it says for oral use only !
    They have added digestive enzymes right in the bottle so your body can accept the full 100mg/ml.
    Here is a picture below....Either way drinking the zambons are just as good but...to each their own
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails when to drink winny??-copy-wini-jet-100.jpg.jpg  

gregster is offline Junior Member
    wow half life- what a great game lol

what country does that winny originate from? and who is the manufacturer?

BigPoppaV

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    it originates from canada...and valopharm is who it is made from

Anaballick is offline Associate Member
    It has been my experiance, along with many others I know that have cycled with winnie that it is more effective when injected. Even though winnie is 17-AA and will bypass the stomach\liver mostly intact, injection bypasses almost all of the bodies defenses, leaving more chance for it to be intact. This is not to say that orals are not effective, just not as effective IMO. Both ways are effective, BUT are they equally effective? I question that.

gotenks is offline Junior Member
    So guys what the effective difference bewteen drinking whinny and injecting it, does any one have any figures.
    Also i take i that dricking the injectable is way more effective than taking the tabs, or is this an incorrect assumption.

Anaballick is offline Associate Member
    You are not considering all factors here, like different brands, potency etc....Tabs, Paper, Liquid, etc... when taken orally should be equally effective assuming they were all equivalent amounts.

Originally posted by Anaballick
    You are not considering all factors here, like different brands, potency etc....Tabs, Paper, Liquid, etc... when taken orally should be equally effective assuming they were all equivalent amounts.

This would make a big difference if we were judging buy the brand.... I've seen threads like this too many times and the same conclusion takes place for each. It's possible that winny is more effective then the next as injections vs. oral but as it was stated above the winny does not break down when taken orally (so they say) Even if it did it would be so snall to actually notice.
    If you were to take an educated guess that the winny was to break down some I would say maybe 5%? Which IMO is nothing; I've taken oral and injection and get great results from both and for me its really hard to even notice a difference but we all wonder if it really does break down? If im drinking it or taken a pill I take just a little bit more and play it safe. If Im injecting it then Im on the money.
    Last edited by Fast Results; 03-17-2002 at 09:44 AM.

bigedd3105 is offline New Member
    I always used to drink it just before a workout

biggie is offline New Member
    ok
    so does anyone have any experience or info on the tt 10mgs
    or the stanozolol 2mgs and which they prefer as far as orals?

it seems easier to just eat the tabs rather than drink it and have to divided the injectable up every 8

DRAGO is offline New Member
    JUST SHOOT IT!! IT WAS MEANT TO BE SHOT (IM)

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by DRAGO
    JUST SHOOT IT!! IT WAS MEANT TO BE SHOT (IM)
    ...into horses. Try getting Mr. Ed to drink a cc of winny and you'll find out why injection is recommended. Thats the reason that oral isn't an option, however we're all humans (I think) and we can swallow it.

ActiveX is offline New Member
    Drinking or shooting is irrevelant. If you like the needle than go for it, but if your doing multiple injections than why not save the nuisance. The substance gets there in the same way, the goddam thing is water based, your choice.

It was not meant to be. Try looking at it's chemical properties then talk to me. You can have the substance on your cereal if you wanted to, but if you like the absorbtion another way than so be it. It is consumed by the body whether you inject or digest the substance, (water based, not oil based).

xplicit is offline Member
    I have been reading this post and im more confused then ever. I am planning on taking winny in May and i never knew you could drink it. I really aint to thrilled abou sticking needles in my ass so i thought drinking might be better for me, but no one has a real definitive answer on if its better or how it should be taken when taking it orally. I might not know much but i guess ill just stick to an injection. Im sure its easier to measure up that way and for the most part i know people who have injected and look good and this being my first steroid i dont want to experiment.
    Good topic guys :-)

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    if you drink it how much should you be ingesting a day and what would a cycle look like, would you have to take clomid coming off of it, would it stack good with clen just a few questions
    Thanks in advance

100 mg every other day. It would stack well with 400-500 mg equipose and 300 mg primobolan per week for 8 weeks. Followed by clomid 5 days after last injection- 100 mg for 5days followed by 50mg for 10 days.

Originally posted by ActiveX
    100 mg every other day. It would stack well with 400-500 mg equipose and 300 mg primobolan per week for 8 weeks. Followed by clomid 5 days after last injection- 100 mg for 5days followed by 50mg for 10 days.
    wrong bro, winny has a very short half life and should be taken everyday...50-100mg/day would be ideal.

demetri is offline Member

Valopharm V

I took the Valopharm V and drank it. It was too thick to inject any way, it was clogging in a 16 gauge dart.

First I would shoot it into a mug and drink it with a bit of water. After a while I was mixing it with a half litre of water and drinking it in the morning, (I was only taking 1/2 a cc of the 100 mg stuff a day). Recently a friend said that I was nuts to do this and that I should inject it into a B12 capsule. He said that the V gets stuck in your throat and somehow gets damaged.

That doesn't sound right to me but he swears by it. Anyone know better?

I say that it was working. I was dieting pretty hard and my strength was still going up ... but I do want to get the most bang for my buck.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Two points I want to add to the debate:

1) Winny is more effective injected than taken orally. I read a study recently that showed that oral ingestion of Winny resulted in a roughly 30% lower blood concentration in rats. (If I find the study I will link to it so you dont' have to take my word for it.)

2) Drinking injectable winny is, IMO, a waste of good money. If you want to use it orally, save money and buy Winny (stanzolol) tabs.) Injectables require a very stringent manufacturing process to achieve the high level of purity that injectables require, thus the cost goes way up. Once you open the bottle and put it on yor tongue, that sterilty becomes a non-issue, but the cost--well, they don't give a rebate if you drink it.

letmein is offline Associate Member
    Take a separatable capsule like a Thermodrine. Take it apart and dump out the contents. Reassemble the empty capsule. Then draw a cc of winny and inject it into the end of the capsule. It will hold a full cc. and you dont have to taste the nasty stuff!

diesel21 is offline Member
    drinking it is a waste.. it is meant to be shot.. intramuscular injection.

Originally posted by diesel21
    drinking it is a waste.. it is meant to be shot.. intramuscular injection.
    hmmm...... Does that mean humans shouldnt do roids such as d-bol, fina, Eq ect? oh thats right finaplex " for your stockyard heard "

its all intended for muscle growth!!

You know, you could even shove it up your ass and get the full effect but we choose not to... I hope!!

alevok Guest
    Bro did you inject it with regular 22 1/2 or with insulin syringe in your tri's? Makes lots of difference, try insulin needle if you did not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information