Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Ok guys...I'm about to start a very high dose(160 mcgs) LR3 IGF-1 cycle.
    Right now I'm cruising on low dose Test/Deca /HGH.I'm going to run the IGF cycle 30 days,and then go right into a mini Test suspension cycle(6 weeks) with another strong androgen as well.My thought/logic behind this is the IGF at this dose will create some decent hyperplasma and by following it up quickly with an anabolic cycle,this will sprurt growth to the newly created muscle cells/tissue.
    With that said.Here's how I thought of running the dose protocol.

60 mcgs AM
    HGH 4 iu's 2pm
    100 mcgs PWO

Seem logical to you?Or would you split the dose into ample amounts 3 x during the day?

~Pinnacle~

If it were me, I'd split the GH up too, I know guys that run GH only on workout days to save dosage and $$. So for example if you workout M/W/F do a:

60mcg IGF/4 IU GH am
    100mcg IGF/4 IU GH PWO

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    If it were me, I'd split the GH up too, I know guys that run GH only on workout days to save dosage and $$. So for example if you workout M/W/F do a:

60mcg IGF/4 IU GH am
    100mcg IGF/4 IU GH PWO
    I'm a believer in the 3 day split myself.

I see the point in regards to the HGH.I know guys that run it like that also.I usually run 9-10 iu's ED.I don't see the need for the higher dose when running IGF at this level.I could be wrong,and I'm very open minded,so I'll consider upping the HGH dose.

You don't think it's a good idea to run the IGF every day?Or are you suggesting an alternative to saving cash.Bear in mind,I have enough IGF to run 160 mcgs every day. I like the idea of cutting back on the HGH though,since it is a pricy suppliment.

~Pinnacle~

That was a workout day dosage. I should have been more clear. On off days stay with IGF1. Yes it was to save $$ for the peeps who cant afford GH in abundance. The guys I know bring preloaded syringes right to the gym and hit it right before they take their pwo shake.

That was a workout day dosage. I should have been more clear. On off days stay with IGF1. Yes it was to save $$ for the peeps who cant afford GH in abundance. The guys I know bring preloaded syringes right to the gym and hit it right before they take their pwo shake.
    Ok,I agree!I've ran IGF many times before(last at 120 mcgs),and it's best to run it ever day.I shoot PWO in the gym shitter myself.
    I'm thinking of switching up HGH protocol though.I've been on for years straight,so I think it's time to give my pituitary a chance to recoup,if it can.So 3 days a week seems appe****g to me.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Ok,I agree!I've ran IGF many times before(last at 120 mcgs),and it's best to run it ever day.I shoot PWO in the gym shitter myself.
    I'm thinking of switching up HGH protocol though.I've been on for years straight,so I think it's time to give my pituitary a chance to recoup,if it can.So 3 days a week seems appe****g to me.

~Pinnacle~
    That's the whole idea, let your system recoup. I did it for 6 months last year, same weekly dosage but over a 3 day split. Took 3 IU am/ 3 IU noon/3 IU pwo pm. I didn't lose a thing, matter of fact as I get older I am now planning on reverting back to it full time. If you are on 9 IU daily, split 3x as stated, it's better working with the half life and all. We have about 10 spikes a day in GH, so a split compliments this.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    bump, lets keep this goin. Good stuff.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Ok guys...I'm about to start a very high dose(160 mcgs) LR3 IGF-1 cycle.

~Pinnacle~
    Let us know if you get headaches with that dose. I have heard over 100mcg you start running the risk of massive headaches, so keep us in the know.

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    bump

anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member
    In regards to HGH, it seems that if you take supraphysiological doses ed, your serum IGF-1 will decrease. I have seen this with not only my own bloodwork, but with others as well.

do you guys find that higher doses at fewer days/week is more effective? I want to keep my IGF around 400-500ng.

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicbruce
    In regards to HGH, it seems that if you take supraphysiological doses ed, your serum IGF-1 will decrease. I have seen this with not only my own bloodwork, but with others as well.

do you guys find that higher doses at fewer days/week is more effective? I want to keep my IGF around 400-500ng.
    This is something a few friends of mine I and I tried at the gym. We are all on GH pretty much year long and wanted to give our system a break and a chance to rebound. Two guys that I normally work out with are doing it now, they are like 5 months into it and they have the same findings I had last year. Like I told Pinn, try GH usage on lifting days only (am/pm/pwo) and let your own system recoup on the other days. We theorized that we were saturating our bodies on lifting days and letting mother nature do her thing on the other days. So in retrospect, it gives your body the needed days off, is easier on the wallet and allows you to shoot heavier dosages on the days you need it. Everyone who has tried it that I know has liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Let us know if you get headaches with that dose. I have heard over 100mcg you start running the risk of massive headaches, so keep us in the know.
    I've already ran 120 mcgs.No headaches.I'm willing to speculate that those ppl weren't taking in sufficient amounts of carbs.

I've started my 160 mcg run today.

Also,I'm trying Mike's suggestion with the HGH.

~Pinnacle~

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Wowsers!!! lol Keep us posted! BigMike, your theory sounds good, wondering if I should try it on my next go in a couple months. SO if you were going to take 6IU 5on2off, with your way would you take 8IU on workout days only, or stick with 6? Thx.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    As requested Paul Borresen's shock receptor blasting,

These cycles are only for the advanced bodybuilder who as reached his genetic potential and under no circumstances should this method be used unless you have trained and used gear for numerous years and your body is finding it harder to get a response to grow new muscle mass with the standard cycling.
    I would also like to state that this type of cycling doesn't work for everyone, which is probably the normal when we are using chemicals in the body, there are no set rules!!
    Paul's method is used at a top pro level and is and does have a place in modern bodybuilding, it has built huge men, Dorian/Dillett were big fans of this type of cycling/training.

The duration of these cycles is between 3-6 wks and there are many different methods and its worked out for the individual who knows his own body ie- knows which compounds work best for him and mixtures, a typical example of a 21 day stack would be using fast acting compounds of between 500mg-1000mg of main test per day, which is similar what some people use in a week, the body is hit hard for 3 weeks and 3 weeks off then repeat, Paul states you shock your receptors and body into growth before any bad side effects appear,

A typical 6 week cycle would be hit slightly different, you would use more longer acting compounds only 2 at a time, so for 2 wks you would use up to a 1gram a day of the main test the switch it for the next 2 wks and switch to another for the last 2 wks(which would normally be a fast acting test), there are variations to this methord and it all depends on the individual and history and experience of using chemicals when designing cycles.
    This is a example of a cycle Paul designed for my individual needs-
    500mg SUS ED for 10 days
    500mg Primo/deca ED for 10 days
    500mg Prop/winny ED for 10 days
    i was also running HGH while i was on this cycle at 8ius ED
    I know alot of you will be thinking deca???? but this was designed for me and at this time i was running deca at a low dose because of the training and to help my joint pain,
    i ran this for 30 days and then had 5 weeks off and i repeated a similar cycle using different compounds, i kept all the gains and even produced more while i was in the off period,

Now its not just designing a cycle to make this theory work, there are many other factors to consider and implement to get the most from this blasting, example if your on a 3wk shock cycle you would increase the intensity of the training to a level what you can only physically be maintain for about 3-4 weeks, an example of this would be- warm up fully- max weight 6-8reps +forced-then drop set to failure- then dropset failure- then dropset to failure, this type of training and cycling needs to fuelled with the correct diet which means its a 24hr lifestyle, all this coupled with enough rest,will and does force your body beyond its normal range of growth, after the 3 wks your body is screaming to recover so a maintaining training program is needed and at this stage your body actually still builds muscle mass to compenstate,

The body can gain large tissue gains for short periods of time but it cant keep maintaining this for weeks on end, it is possible to gain a 1lb a day for 3 wks but it cant for weeks on end, this is nature and we can learn from it,if your advanced enough and you know how to combat the side effects this is amazing way to push yourself past any sticking point, if you have the right enviroment for the body it will have rapid fast growth can be obtained by this method,
    Any thoughts or commets?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    interesting theory... but u right, too advanced for me..

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Wowsers!!! lol Keep us posted! BigMike, your theory sounds good, wondering if I should try it on my next go in a couple months. SO if you were going to take 6IU 5on2off, with your way would you take 8IU on workout days only, or stick with 6? Thx.
    6 IU's @ 5 days = 30 IU's . Using that dosage, let's say you work out M/W/F, now you have 30 IU's for those 3 days which would give you basically a 3 IU am/3 IU pm/ 3 IU pwo to play with. Or if you lift 4 days, 30 IU's over 4 days is about 7 IU's a day so on workout days do 2 IU's am/ 2 IU's pm/ 3 IU's pwo. Can you dig it?

anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member
    It has been covered a few times before, but I am interested in staying on AAS year around. the reason being is that after a year off AAS my test levels wouldnt break 400ng. since I compete,instead of going on TRT I figured i would do somthing similiar to Pinnacles regime-bridge with 250mg test.

Any other insight to year around cycling and long-term effects?

[quote=marcus300]any thoughts?
    [quote]

Like I stated above,I just started an IGF cycle.Now how much hyperplasma will occur at that dose?I have no idea,but I'm certain it will be minimal.
    BUT,what I'm going to do is running a very high dose(2.5g')suspension cycle as sooon as this cycle is complete.My thought is that the anabolics will grow the new cells created by whatever amount of hyperplasma that will occur during the IGF cycle.
    I like Pauls theory on the mini burst type cycle.I just don't agree with the long ester drugs he suggests in his approach.My thinking is that it would be much better to use esterless gear for the quick,high dose cycle.I might be off on his logic?

~Pinnacle~

[QUOTE=Pinnacle][quote=marcus300]any thoughts?

I like Pauls theory on the mini burst type cycle.I just don't agree with the long ester drugs he suggests in his approach.My thinking is that it would be much better to use esterless gear for the quick,high dose cycle.I might be off on his logic?

~Pinnacle~
    ive tried both theorys infact a few more aswell, i did get huge gains on the fast acting cycles instead of the longer acting ones, but both are very impressive

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    As requested Paul Borresen's shock receptor blasting,

These cycles are only for the advanced bodybuilder who as reached his genetic potential and under no circumstances should this method be used unless you have trained and used gear for numerous years and your body is finding it harder to get a response to grow new muscle mass with the standard cycling.
    I would also like to state that this type of cycling doesn't work for everyone, which is probably the normal when we are using chemicals in the body, there are no set rules!!
    Paul's method is used at a top pro level and is and does have a place in modern bodybuilding, it has built huge men, Dorian/Dillett were big fans of this type of cycling/training.

The duration of these cycles is between 3-6 wks and there are many different methods and its worked out for the individual who knows his own body ie- knows which compounds work best for him and mixtures, a typical example of a 21 day stack would be using fast acting compounds of between 500mg-1000mg of main test per day, which is similar what some people use in a week, the body is hit hard for 3 weeks and 3 weeks off then repeat, Paul states you shock your receptors and body into growth before any bad side effects appear,

A typical 6 week cycle would be hit slightly different, you would use more longer acting compounds only 2 at a time, so for 2 wks you would use up to a 1gram a day of the main test the switch it for the next 2 wks and switch to another for the last 2 wks(which would normally be a fast acting test), there are variations to this methord and it all depends on the individual and history and experience of using chemicals when designing cycles.
    This is a example of a cycle Paul designed for my individual needs-
    500mg SUS ED for 10 days
    500mg Primo/deca ED for 10 days
    500mg Prop/winny ED for 10 days
    i was also running HGH while i was on this cycle at 8ius ED
    I know alot of you will be thinking deca???? but this was designed for me and at this time i was running deca at a low dose because of the training and to help my joint pain,
    i ran this for 30 days and then had 5 weeks off and i repeated a similar cycle using different compounds, i kept all the gains and even produced more while i was in the off period,

Now its not just designing a cycle to make this theory work, there are many other factors to consider and implement to get the most from this blasting, example if your on a 3wk shock cycle you would increase the intensity of the training to a level what you can only physically be maintain for about 3-4 weeks, an example of this would be- warm up fully- max weight 6-8reps +forced-then drop set to failure- then dropset failure- then dropset to failure, this type of training and cycling needs to fuelled with the correct diet which means its a 24hr lifestyle, all this coupled with enough rest,will and does force your body beyond its normal range of growth, after the 3 wks your body is screaming to recover so a maintaining training program is needed and at this stage your body actually still builds muscle mass to compenstate,

The body can gain large tissue gains for short periods of time but it cant keep maintaining this for weeks on end, it is possible to gain a 1lb a day for 3 wks but it cant for weeks on end, this is nature and we can learn from it,if your advanced enough and you know how to combat the side effects this is amazing way to push yourself past any sticking point, if you have the right enviroment for the body it will have rapid fast growth can be obtained by this method,
    Any thoughts or commets?
    A friend of mine swears by a similar method of cycling to this, he only uses short or non estered injectables for it. He will do a high dose of suspension or prop (3g+) for three weeks then take 5 weeks off and repeats. He only does two of these cycle in a row, then hell go on a standard 24 weeker.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    bump!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    A friend of mine swears by a similar method of cycling to this, he only uses short or non estered injectables for it. He will do a high dose of suspension or prop (3g+) for three weeks then take 5 weeks off and repeats. He only does two of these cycle in a row, then hell go on a standard 24 weeker.
    JamesC,
    how does your friend respond to this type of cycling? how long has he been training and using gear?

JamesC,
    how does your friend respond to this type of cycling? how long has he been training and using gear?
    Well he uses more sensible dosages for the long cycles, so he claims he gets better results off those 6 weeks than he does of the 24 weeks, but he also eats and trains like a madman during those 6 weeks. He has been using gear for at least 10 years, so he does know a fair bit about what works and what doesnt.

Well he uses more sensible dosages for the long cycles, so he claims he gets better results off those 6 weeks than he does of the 24 weeks, but he also eats and trains like a madman during those 6 weeks. He has been using gear for at least 10 years, so he does know a fair bit about what works and what doesnt.
    exactly JamesC, thats what ive experienced,you cant constantly build muscle mass otherwise we would all be 500lbs + no matter what compounds you use, our body reacts to anything you put inside it, every action there is a reaction, but you can gain large muscle gains in short periods of time before your body takes on a reaction, it is like in nature a teenager or a baby only grows for short periods of time then levels out, we have growth spuirts, babys grow at a fast rate for 3 weeks at a time then levels of for a couple of weeks then repeats its self, it doubles it full wieght every 6-8 months, we should learn from this, ive experiemented everyway with this theory and i have build more muscle tissue and maintained the gains without causing to much surpression to my body on the short high dosages
    Last edited by marcus300; 12-13-2005 at 04:28 AM.

exactly JamesC, thats what ive experienced,you cant constantly build muscle mass otherwise we would all be 500lbs + no matter what compounds you use, our body reacts to anything you put inside it, every action there is a reaction, but you can gain large muscle gains in short periods of time before your body takes on a reaction, it is like in nature a teenager or a baby only grows for short periods of time then levels out, we have growth spuirts, babys grow at a fast rate for 3 weeks at a time then levels of for a couple of weeks then repeats its self, it doubles it full wieght every 6-8 months, we should learn from this, ive experiemented everyway with this theory and i have build more muscle tissue and maintained the gains without causing to much surpression to my body on the short high dosages
    U sure u aint the guy im talking about? J/k. Yeh he thinks pretty much the same way u do,from what ive seen it does the trick for him. I have always found that for me I get the most out of doing a cycle like the one I posted earlier in the thread. I have always seemed to get results for 10 or 12 weeks, but then gains just stop completely, but by running a bridge and high doses of hcg for 6 weeks in the middle, I am able to recover enough to gain again off another cycle run with different compounds and aims at the end of the 6 week bridge.

U sure u aint the guy im talking about? J/k. Yeh he thinks pretty much the same way u do,from what ive seen it does the trick for him. I have always found that for me I get the most out of doing a cycle like the one I posted earlier in the thread. I have always seemed to get results for 10 or 12 weeks, but then gains just stop completely, but by running a bridge and high doses of hcg for 6 weeks in the middle, I am able to recover enough to gain again off another cycle run with different compounds and aims at the end of the 6 week bridge.
    Yeh i use to aswell but as i got older and had more and more cycles under my belt i found that my body just didnt respond like it use to, no matter what i did,, but with the short heavy intense cycles what Paul advice's to do gave me new growth and excellent gains in muscle mass,,
    thanks for your imput

Yeh i use to aswell but as i got older and had more and more cycles under my belt i found that my body just didnt respond like it use to, no matter what i did,, but with the short heavy intense cycles what Paul advice's to do gave me new growth and excellent gains in muscle mass,,
    thanks for your imput
    Yeh thanks for urs as well, If I ever decide to go back on the darkside I think thatll be the way I go.

James, elaborate on your HCG approach mid-cycle if you don't mind. Thanks.

bump

James, elaborate on your HCG approach mid-cycle if you don't mind. Thanks.
    He he i thought someone would ask about that. It was as simple as this : my testicles had atrophied towards the end of the first part of the cycle, and since primo seems to have minimal effects on my hpta, I decided to increase the dosage of hcg I was using during the bridging period, I also increased the frequency of dosing to 4 times a week. By the end of the bridging period, my testicles were pretty much normal and I was ready to start the second half of my cycle. Primo is the steroid that seems to have the least side effects for me, so I choose this over test for bridging, had i cruised on a small dose of test, I probably wouldnt have changed my hcg set up. Whilst primo has minimal sides for me, the use of proviron along with it is not enough to prevent a severe loss of libido, but combined with the high dosed, often injected hcg, my libido was fine.

Heres a few I've been thinking about recently.

1) Week 1-6 Test suspension/Tren Suspension/20 mgs Winny/Aromasin /Slin

2)Week 1-6 Test Suspension/Masteron (400mgs)/Aromasin/Slin

3)Week 1-6 Test Suspension/Halo(40 mgs)/Aromasin/Slin

4)Week 1-6 Test Suspension/20 mg winny/Aromasin/Slin

5)Week 1-6 Test Suspension/Drol(200 mgs)/Tren Suspension/Aromasin/Slin

I can easily add esterless EQ,or Deca into cycles as well.

Also,LR3 IGF-1 most certainly is an option.

Just some idle thoughts....

~Pinnacle~
    Pinn im interested in your use of 200mg of drol, do u find it to be noticeably more effective than 150mg, because the general consensus is diminishing returns after 100mg, though I am an advocate of using 150mg.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^^^^
    Bump

Pinn im interested in your use of 200mg of drol, do u find it to be noticeably more effective than 150mg, because the general consensus is diminishing returns after 100mg, though I am an advocate of using 150mg.
    Not really all that much more.As crazy as it my sound,the main reason I use 200 mgs on cycles is I use liquid anadrol dosed at 100 mg/ml.I dose twice daily at 100 mgs AM/and 100 mgs PM.Just simplifying things.
    I have gone over 200 mgs and I felt lethargic,and extreme loss of appetite.Basically I felt like shit.

~Pinnacle~

bump

bumpety bump

bump

goose is offline Banned
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Cycle Theory/Hypothesis-123.jpg  

I'm drug free.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    A little bump for those in need of good readin!

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Was this it Tai?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information