Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

A little bit of advice if you want to keep your source...

Do not hand him out to anyone that you do not totally trust. Especially right now, there have been about 6 domestics get nailed in the last 2 months...I think my guy may have been bagged and if he was, it was because I tried to help another guy place an order through him...It's hot right now and you guys need to keep your dom. sources to yourself until things calm down...

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Yikes....good thread ironfist. I knew it was hot.....but damn. Six bros in the last two months. Not good.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Nice post keeping this one bumped up for sure.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Yes, it does go in cycles.... Kinda like writing traffic tickets to meet quotas...

DMX

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I just got a source, I hope he wasn't in the group your talking about. How would you know if your source got busted, would the feds answer his e-mail? Haven't order yet so I'm just wonering.

JohnnyB

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    So wait ironfist, you';re saying you got your source busted? Oops. I'm sure you didn't mean to. Good advice and I always tell people I don't know that they could be narcs and there is nothing they can say to alleviate the suspicion.

Originally posted by Nathan
    So wait ironfist, you';re saying you got your source busted? Oops. I'm sure you didn't mean to. Good advice and I always tell people I don't know that they could be narcs and there is nothing they can say to alleviate the suspicion.
    I'm not sure if my guy has been nailed or not...but i do know of quite a few others who have been...My guy is VERY cautious so I just hope he is laying low because of all the shit going on...

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    Yea i know of a couple Dom guys who have stopped doing there thing....
    not saying they have been busted..but there stopping before they do..

Good heads up ironfist!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    BUMP
    Excellent advise Bro.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    My source told me there are some snitches in AR and I tried to ask him who they were and he wouldnt tell me but all he told me was that some of them are guys with a bunch of posts but he told me to be careful to who I talk to cause he got emails from guys on here trying to order from him and luckily found out that they were feds or snitches.

Destructo is offline Associate Member
    damn Guys....OK, so I'm due to get my stuff in two weeks or less.. What's the laws? Can the Feds bust me for possession or Buying? What if they follow my source around, then bust him.? Are they gonna go after me? The Thing is, I have more than one reliable source. I don't know what area is getting hot, so I'm worried about which direction to watch! Should I try to keep my stuff at one of my sources, and then go over there for my injections? This post made me jumpy.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    bump

Originally posted by Nathan
    So wait ironfist, you’re saying you got your source busted? Oops. I'm sure you didn't mean to. Good advice and I always tell people I don't know that they could be narks and there is nothing they can say to alleviate the suspicion.

No actually that is not the case. There are no facts as shit how can you on the fucking internet. What happened would have or could have also happened to me .

IF is one of the most trustworthy there is that is for sure. And what he is saying proves we can all be fooled.
    Just because it says 10000000 posts...vet..Mod...whatever does not mean you know who they are...

This board is so great because we have tight rules on source posting.

Fact is they will always be on any board but we can slow them down !!!

Maybe some day they will spend more of our money finding crack dealers !!!! You know the ones that people lose their lives over !!!

Naaa they just want guys that are in to looking fit !!

Damn what the hell is going on with our country. Others are not so strict and they have lower drug problems ???

FUCKED UP..

Good post my man...
    Last edited by PURE ADRENALINE; 05-20-2002 at 02:11 PM.

bizznach is offline Associate Member
    WORD!!!

jammergsxr is offline Member
    BUMP,,Iwanna know more on johnnyB,s question...How do you know if your source got busted or not?Will or can the FEDs answer his mails or would that be intrapment?

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by jammergsxr
    BUMP,,Iwanna know more on johnnyB,s question...How do you know if your source got busted or not?Will or can the FEDs answer his mails or would that be intrapment?
    Thats why its wise to do source checks. I would email everyone on his list just to make sure. I'm not sure about the FEDs. They can't ANSWER his emails can they??? Just maybe monitor them say?

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    i got some people asking for source info. recently-didnt happen!!
    and thats my advice to you newer bros.let that to the folks that
    know whats going on.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    nice post brother,
    and im sorry all this is going down, but the facts remain, if youre a talker,(which i.f isnt btw) things will eventually catch up to you. keep a low profile, and check things out thoroughly before even thinking about placing an order with anyone. do your homework and try to stay out of trouble............

peace bb79

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    ^

Bell Tower is offline Junior Member
    All I know, is this sucks for guys like me! I always seem to gain interest in things at their worst time. Oh well.

Padawan is offline Associate Member
    Mexico is getting hot, too

flaps is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Padawan
    Mexico is getting hot, too
    Mexico is always hot, since 9-11 its hotter than ever, they are searching more (not for drugs, but for terrorist related shit/people) but more searches = more seizures.

Whats making the scene hot is people talking, and giving INFORMATION ON BOARDS ABOUT PRIVATE SOURCES THAT DONT WANT TO HAVE ANY INFO POSTED ESPECIALLY THEIR CITIES. If you want to save your source shut up, thats the easiest way. The internet is way to accessible its no longer hard to find good sources, and its b/c of newbies sharing way too much info to "be a vet"

People in the know keep their mouths shut, the punks and snitches acting like they know more than they do and talking about everything they do know about. If I sound bitter its because dumb asses are making good people with families get popped, all b/c they need to have a "rep" with 15 year olds.

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    You had to see this coming, For GOD's sake, there is about 4 or 5 boards that openly post domestics. Think about it, it'a only a matter of time before they get caught. International is one thing, the laws are not the same everywhere and some countries though it be illegal, they don't enforce it as strickly as we do.

You didn't need a crystal ball to see this one coming.

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    why dont they lay off these guys...tell them to guy find bin laden or crackdown on a heroin dealer or something
    i know tons of cops who are juiced up...they are just as guilty as the source.... hmmmm i wonder where all the juice that is seized goes too... wonder...

Billmister is offline Member
    hey man first off good post... second, that shit worries me man, like i made 1 large order and half of it got here like a week in a half late... still waiting on the second one. I don't know. I try to keep my mouth just on sources, hey man you can't trust anyone... i had a guy IM me once and tried to be cool and said, so what's some good sources, i said hey man your barkin at the wrong tree... so learn from other people and KEEP YOU MOUTH SHUT ABOUT YOUR DAMN SOURCE. if you get your packages, doesn't mean tell the world, because MAYBE THAT'S WHY YOU WILL NOT GET MORE OF YOUR ORDERS, THE'VE BEEN FUC#$. that's all. I hope i get my order... shit....

flaps is offline New Member
    Originally posted by basskiller
    You had to see this coming, For GOD's sake, there is about 4 or 5 boards that openly post domestics. Think about it, it'a only a matter of time before they get caught. International is one thing, the laws are not the same everywhere and some countries though it be illegal, they don't enforce it as strickly as we do.

You didn't need a crystal ball to see this one coming.

I think we are talking about smart sources who keep their names of the boards and never source post.

and International orders are the #1 way people get busted, they call it in to the local boys who decide whether to take it up and search the place (signatures and fictional names on the packages dont matter either) so yeah the source is safe b/c the US typically cant touch him, but the customers are the ones who can get it. So get a po box preferably under some elses name, dont order international to your house.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    This whole post can be summed into one category. Do source checks with as many mods/vets/people you can trust as possible. The more you ask, the more you'll know for sure. I would recommend a minimum of 3 people saying he's good to go. And make sure you aren't asking random people, cuz then they have his addy too. Only ask people you can trust. Awesome post iron.

Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    This whole post can be summed into one category. Do source checks with as many mods/vets/people you can trust as possible. The more you ask, the more you'll know for sure. I would recommend a minimum of 3 people saying he's good to go. And make sure you aren't asking random people, cuz then they have his addy too. Only ask people you can trust. Awesome post iron.
    True...always ask a couple people before you order, as shit happens and not everyone is always aware of it right away...at least you have a better chance of staying out of trouble and not getting scammed if you do multiple checks...

Originally posted by flaps

I think we are talking about smart sources who keep their names of the boards and never source post.

and International orders are the #1 way people get busted, they call it in to the local boys who decide whether to take it up and search the place (signatures and fictional names on the packages dont matter either) so yeah the source is safe b/c the US typically cant touch him, but the customers are the ones who can get it. So get a po box preferably under some elses name, dont order international to your house.

I have to agree with you on this.
    You can not blame it only on open posting boards. Or every source on the board would be down...i think the best sources are going down due to people talking to much.....if you have something good you better fucking stick with them and share them with no one..if they get mad oh well bros..this is one fucking game that we do not need to play if we are worried about being cool to others on the board.

Remember you have no fucking idea who you are talking to on the net.

And i do not mean this in a bad way but just b/c someone has 10000 posts does not mean they are logit.

There is no 100% way to tell . You have to get to know them..ask who they know and keep asking..fuck it if they get pissed..

Check with mods you have grown to know and trust.
    just my 2 cents...

best way to keep a secret is not to tell anyone correct ???

And if someone asks you for help send them to a MOD or Vet and let them handle it or best thing is just say...hey bro i get my gear local and do not have great prices..sorry...that will get them off your back..

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by rangerdudeleads
    My source told me there are some snitches in AR and I tried to ask him who they were and he wouldnt tell me but all he told me was that some of them are guys with a bunch of posts but he told me to be careful to who I talk to cause he got emails from guys on here trying to order from him and luckily found out that they were feds or snitches.
    I call BS on that paragraph.

Anyways, as everyone else is saying, if you have someone good, don't pass him all around. What gets me is that some of these sites that we all visit (not this one, thank god) does ALOT of open source posting, and even have approved lists. Why on gods earth would a source even WANT to be on a list? To me, that is just BEGGING for trouble.

What baffles me is at one of 'these boards', there is a sticky at the top telling the user to make sure that they only order their gear from approved sources.... Approved sources??? You mean guys that are so much in the lime light that their face is turning green? Sheesh. This is a VERY good thread, good ideas from all.

What baffles me is at one of 'these boards', there is a sticky at the top telling the user to make sure that they only order their gear from approved sources.... Approved sources??? You mean guys that are so much in the lime light that their face is turning green? Sheesh. This is a VERY good thread, good ideas from all.

no shit....but again i am not sure all the sources that have went down all posted openly on any of those boards....

I do think it is a domino effect that one rats out another...sometimes....there are some sources that would go down alone and fight it and others that will talk all day..

Also on feds being on this board like rangerdude was saying...well i think feds are on everyboard so i agree but i do feel that this is the last board they want as we do not open post....i think this is the safest board but no board that talks about gear is 100% safe from feds...

lets don't fool ourselves on that....

Matt29 is offline New Member
    Yeah, The government uses us working men's money and gives it to those on welfare that "CAN" work, and these are usually the people that have a million prescription drugs handed to them for nothing, like valium, for WHAT!? so they can be all doped up with no place to go. Makes me sick that those of us who want to improve our confidence through our appearance, have to sneak around to do it while all these heroin and opiate users are on a freakin no holds barred party! They probably aren't even nervous when they deal. Those drugs kill people, and they kill other paople too. Yes, What IS wrong with this country.

Bell Tower is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Matt29
    Yeah, The government uses us working men's money and gives it to those on welfare that "CAN" work, and these are usually the people that have a million prescription drugs handed to them for nothing, like valium, for WHAT!? so they can be all doped up with no place to go. Makes me sick that those of us who want to improve our confidence through our appearance, have to sneak around to do it while all these heroin and opiate users are on a freakin no holds barred party! They probably aren't even nervous when they deal. Those drugs kill people, and they kill other paople too. Yes, What IS wrong with this country.
    Matt29............Well freakin said!

Two more guys have gone down since this was originally posted. Make sure you are doing your checks!!!!

Two more guys have gone down since this was originally posted. Make sure you are doing your checks!!!!

who went down !!!

Hey Papa we need to start a ongoing post showing all the busted sources..when and where any facts...bro just think about it..it really may be a great way to see trends in how they snag and if we have delt with them change out addy !!!!

And what ever els we need to !!!!!

Damn this sucks !!!! Can you just think of all the names from the computer they must have got ????

Originally posted by PURE ADRENALINE

who went down !!!

Hey Papa we need to start a ongoing post showing all the busted sources..when and where any facts...bro just think about it..it really may be a great way to see trends in how they snag and if we have delt with them change out addy !!!!

And what ever els we need to !!!!!

Damn this sucks !!!! Can you just think of all the names from the computer they must have got ????
    I'm a little nervous as well, I recieved an order from the Alabama guy about 4 months before all this shit went down...I'm not sure how much info the authorities are able to pull out of someone's computer...

If you dealt with someone from Boston or Bama, and they haven't got back to you in a while...or you have been in contact...PM a mod if it sounds fishy. I.F. , you have the right to be nervous, but if he knows what he's doing, he wouldn't keep info that was months old.

I think what would concern me is they were watching him for how long before they took him down ???

And they can pull up deleted files as we all know from who knows how far back..

They may and I say MAY have a shit load of info on their hands ???

Originally posted by Dizzy
    Thats why its wise to do source checks. I would email everyone on his list just to make sure. I'm not sure about the FEDs. They can't ANSWER his emails can they??? Just maybe monitor them say?

DIZZY that is the best damn Avatar I have seen bro !!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information