Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    CYCLEON Guest
    My name is "Jack Squat" and i dont know any of you guys that keep talking about me

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I learned how to spell 'gym'. I thought it was 'jim'. Please, nobody encourage me. I need to go to sleep.

tuck is offline New Member
    Good information on t400, Almost ran the wrong test... Thx for the good info.

NotVinDiesel is offline New Member
    just outside the Loop but not far from the lake
    Shoot, I'd probably be a Jeff Summers Impact Stack clone if I hadn't have found this website! I came here to find out how bad steroids really were and I have been pleasantly surprised ever since. In the few months I've been on here, I've become a walking encyclopedia of drug profiles (although I'm still learning) and my friends are using me as their resource ("Hey, let me check a couple threads on AR and I'll call you right back!") I went from, "never gonna touch 'em," to starting my first cycle this fall (simple: Enan., Deca and D-bol - debating on finishing with Fina.)

Bitch tits can be avoided, nuts don't stay shrunk forever, acne fades, joint pain can be countered, and 'roids won't make you have an "I'll just kill you for the heck of it" temperment if your psyche is in control.

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    Okaaaay my turn I spose !

When I came to this board I thought great, lets read all the info and learn everything I could.

But I soon realised that there is far more to AR than just information.

I soon realised that this is a community, and that I could not only be a member of AR, but could also contribute to it in my own small way.

The members on AR actually care about the 18 Year old who wants to do a cycle. or the guy who's friend has given him the wrong advice !

To me this sets AR above all of the other "kiddy" boards and makes me want to not only be a member, but also a valuable member of the community !

I will admit that I thought I knew it all, but the knowledge and experience of other members puts me to shame !

OK now I'm getting toooo serious, being by nature a sarcy bastid!

TANK

dickdonuts is offline New Member
    Being a newbie, I just learned of this site! This has to be one of the most informative sites on the subject of anabolics out there. There seems to be a LARGE gathering of well informed and well MANNERED folks here, and you don't find that on some other sites. I hope to learn a lot more from ya all!

I also learned by extensive reading of the posts that's it's easier to find the source of all life in the universe than it is to find a source for info to any gear. But that's cool. I'm a patient person who's just curious at this point in time on the subject. I hope that one day I can chat with enough of you, and if I choose to look into the subject further, perhaps one of you could lend a bro a hand. Looking forward to learning much more here!!!

1 post up, 2999 to go!!!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i learned i still have a lot to learn

mass junkie is offline banned
    I've learned a lot from this board...Lord knows I spend alot of time here....I'm thankfull for the people that have been patient with me as I will try to be patient with other people that are learning as well. I knew coming here that I knew nothing about AAS and even know I only just barely scratch the surface when it comes to knowledge but I will never take or do anything without having all of my questions answered and even then I will get a second opinion.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If it wasn't for this site and all the members that I have learned from I would be running cycles that could cause me more harm then getting the results I wanted from them...... I also learned what to do when I start seeing certain sides. There's not one book that could come close to the knowledge that's here at AR.

Another thing I learned........... I'm learn something new ED from here. Thanks AR!

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Learn from mistakes- your own and mistakes of others- researchx10...change things up every now and then.

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    the importance of dieting

needle is offline Senior Member
    More then I can ever list and still plan to learn more!

johny knox is offline New Member

what have you learned

Quote Originally Posted by ptbyjason
    I want everyone to tell us what you have learned from this board. If a new person came to this board and you could tell them one thing(or more if you need to), what would it be? If it's a post, give a link to it. I know it's hard because we are all learning so much constantly, but try.

I have a reason for doing this, which you will see soon. So help me out guys, list away.
    1. keep an open mind and read,read,read.
    2. IMO dont bother wasting money on mags,i've learned more in a ccouple of months on these boards than i did from years of reading mags.
    3. the old cliche "seek and you shall find"

fijiman09 is offline New Member
    I'm still really new, but I've already learned so much from everyone already! First, I've learned the process and skepticism that must be adopted when looking for a source. Second, I've read about the contrasts and comparisons of Sustanon and straight test (plus that thread was pretty entertaining). Third, I've learned to have something on hand (i.e. nolva) in case of gyno. Fourth, I've learned how to tailor PCT to each specific stack. Fifth, I've learned how to create cycles based on my personal goals and stats. Finally- and most importantly- I've learned to become a student of my physique. This means keeping an open-mind to input, STUDYING the "EDUCATION THREADS", and hopping on the search engine (especially before posting).

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    WOW, 5yr old thread. Diggin them up.

dutch34 is offline New Member
    [NOPE]

Ignore your PM's and read the rules...
    .:Warrior:.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    lol, wow asking for one of the most illegal substances in a public forum. I'm sorry but that's not a bright idea. We do not mention that here, nor do we ask for sources on any illegal products.
    Thanks

Superdrol1971 is offline Associate Member
    I dont know where to start,First thing i learned is that there are alot of very smart people in here,all of the different AAS that there are,all the different cycles,side effects,diets and so on i just keep reading cant stop,soon i will have read all the posts,im sooo psyched about this site, all the questions ive had... the answers are all right here....Thanks Everyone

cantspeak is offline Associate Member
    one thing i learned. of which there a re many is that if use a short ester inject ED instead of EOD.I just though eod cause of the life span of the drug but ED injections help lower sides and have even blood levels through out.

It may not seem like much but for me it was "oh crap never thought about that"lol

badassirishman is offline New Member
    I have learned with proper research, preparation, and execution AAS can be a safe, effective, and manageable way to help achieve physical goals.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information