Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Clenbuterol handbook

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    If i was to run clen and keto for 6-8 wks. what week should i start taking the keto? End of week 2 or day 1?
    End of week 2. There's no sense in up regulating receptors that haven't been down regulated. Be careful keto might make you sleep so deep that you won't hear your alarm.

oxfordbeta is offline New Member
    Thanks!

RegularBro is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    End of week 2. There's no sense in up regulating receptors that haven't been down regulated. Be careful keto might make you sleep so deep that you won't hear your alarm.
    Can confirm. I slept through my alarm this morning...
    Also, thanks for the tip. I started to run keto a week early, before the Albuterol. Sounds like I don't need it though. So you don't think I'm completely uneducated, I started to run it because I have been taking ephedrine for several weeks straight and it'll be about two weeks in between the ephedrine and Albuterol.

ryband0 is offline New Member
    I've taken it before and it works wonders. Had no idea about the taurine though. Guess I got lucky. Very informative. Great post.

campbell06 is offline New Member
    Is the liquid clen injectable or to take orally?

muskulazio is offline New Member
    bump... Awesome post bro

r0cksteady is offline New Member
    Hi Guys,

Im planning on fasting for 7 days (water, vitamins, vital greens only). Any concerns taking Clen at the same time?

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    is this 2weeks on 2 weeks on a must? can it be done 1 week on 1 week off, 10 days on 1 week off?
    i'm gonna use albuterol(salbutamol ) in my pct, it's like a short acting clen , can i do the 10/7 days?

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3 View Post
    is this 2weeks on 2 weeks on a must? can it be done 1 week on 1 week off, 10 days on 1 week off?
    i'm gonna use albuterol(salbutamol ) in my pct, it's like a short acting clen, can i do the 10/7 days?
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...xpereince.html

Maxine is offline New Member
    I've just finished my second 2 week cycle of clen - I've been doing two weeks On, two weeks off.

Results have been good body wise, but have broken out in acne all over my face. With my wedding one month away I am not happy! Does anyone know if clen causes acne or has anyone experienced this too?

jyzz_bruh is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by campbell06
    Is the liquid clen injectable or to take orally?
    it's a oral gel that you put under your tongue
    Last edited by jyzz_bruh; 01-20-2015 at 01:01 PM.

BimmerGuy is offline New Member
    Its amazing how much mixed information is out there regarding Clen use. This is a simple, straight forward and presumably effective guide to use. i'm going to give it a try in a couple days.

BimmerGuy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    I've just finished my second 2 week cycle of clen - I've been doing two weeks On, two weeks off.

Results have been good body wise, but have broken out in acne all over my face. With my wedding one month away I am not happy! Does anyone know if clen causes acne or has anyone experienced this too?
    I doubt that the Clen is causing your acne, as that's not common. I would look elsewhere for the cause. The fact that your wedding is one month away, i'd say stress is more likely the acne causing factor. Everyone responds to things differently.

NewToThisPhysiqe is offline New Member
    I'm actually noticing some zits lately as well

NewToThisPhysiqe is offline New Member
    When cycling off Clen , has anyone noticed your weight going up? When I cycle off I will use Roxy Lean fat burner (1pill in the morning) and take a behind the counter Advil. Not sure if I need to switch it up or its common. Currently up about 4lbs in a week of being off of it...

kidjersey is offline New Member
    .someone plz explain to this noob what Day 17: ECA/ NYC stack .....means?

melendfi is offline New Member
    Thank you so much fur the information, It answered all the questions I had. As a beginner I am trying to find as much information I can before using any type of supplementation/medication.

N00bie329 is offline New Member
    Starting Day 15 I start taking keto everyday? Or only for the next 2 weeks then off?

mind&muscle is offline Associate Member
    I?
    Iolô

mind&muscle is offline Associate Member
    Ok so my girl is trying to cut some belly fat from her pregnancy she's about 108-112. Would Clen be worth her while she just wants a flat stomach her diet is alright training is basic cardio

Gym_mouse is offline New Member
    Hey guys what is ECA NYC STACK?

All additionals to be taken with Clen is taurine, potassium and lots of water?

Can someone help me out with a reliable legit source for Clen tablets. I am 24 6ft 204lb work out 6-7 days a week intense sessions been lifting and dieting for 4-5 years on and off. I lost around 118lbs years back and I need to try to get the last but I flab and water off me

I'm used to stimulants i don't see myself having a problem

My diet is about what is described in op, maybe more pre an post wo carbs but I can adjust as needed
    grmoises56 likes this.

dasdas is offline New Member
    thanks for that post, most helpful

grmoises56 is offline New Member
    Hello, I bought Oxyflux 20 mcg, 50 pills, I've been taking it for a week now and feel my breathing better but not a significant boost on stamina and strength. I started with 40 mcg and then going to 60 mcg. I heard oxyflux is underdose , do you recommend me going to 80 mcg or more? I'm doing lot of cardio and heavy weights

DStruct is offline New Member
    So as its a old handbook now and new research is pointing towards the continuous use cycle where we stay on the same dose for 2-3 weeks and continue to up the dose every 2-3 weeks.
    Do we have any more further solid info about this type of cycle other than whats on the steroid .com website?
    I am very interested as this is the cycle I am currently doing, on 4th week atm
    https://www.steroid.com/Clenbuterol.php

Db1979 is offline New Member
    Subscribed

Db1979 is offline New Member
    So, I read something on another forum that I had a question about. I wasn't able to get registered (the e-mail never came) so I couldn't follow up there. Someone said that when taking clen , take the following:

3-5 grams taurine
    potassium
    magnesium
    min 2 grams ALCAR (cardio protective)

I get the taurine and the potassium help avoid cramping. If I under correctly, magnesium helps with blood pressure. Why do I need Acetyl-L-Carnitine?

Donthate is offline New Member
    Wow I did not no that, shit works great though just have to be extra careful on the dosage

Zyzzz is offline New Member

Heartrate

Started 80mcgs was too much dropped 2 40mcg is ok but heart rate is 108 at resting, is this normal?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread Information