Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Testie
  • 1 Post By s1nc1ty

Thread: Planning 2nd cycle

ScrappyWall28 is offline New Member

Planning 2nd cycle

Alright so I’m 8 weeks in on a 12 week cycle of Test ONLY cycle. I’ve been taking 400mg/Test Cy week broken into two injections of 200mg. So far I’ve enjoyed it and have seen significant gains & improvements with no bad side effects.

I’m planning my next cycle so that I can gather everything that I need ahead of time. Give me any advice you recommend me do/change.

Test Cy 500mg/Week - 14 Weeks
    Deca 400mg/Week - 14 Weeks
    Nolvadex 10mg/day - 14 Weeks
    Clomid 14 days after cycle - ?Amount?

Maybe have Letrozole on hand - Not sure of the dosage.

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrappyWall28 View Post
    Alright so I’m 8 weeks in on a 12 week cycle of Test ONLY cycle. I’ve been taking 400mg/Test Cy week broken into two injections of 200mg. So far I’ve enjoyed it and have seen significant gains & improvements with no bad side effects.

I’m planning my next cycle so that I can gather everything that I need ahead of time. Give me any advice you recommend me do/change.

Test Cy 500mg/Week - 14 Weeks
    Deca 400mg/Week - 14 Weeks
    Nolvadex 10mg/day - 14 Weeks
    Clomid 14 days after cycle - ?Amount?

Maybe have Letrozole on hand - Not sure of the dosage.
    I’m just curious since you haven’t finished your first cycle and are planning a 14 week cycle are you just planning on staying on gear? A lot of people do it but the reason a lot of people cruise and blast is because their body has shut down natural production and people can tell you what ever but if you continue to cycle that’s the way it’s going to be…pct or not you will probably not be ever the same after a few cycles…just something to think about
    s1nc1ty likes this.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testie View Post
    I’m just curious since you haven’t finished your first cycle and are planning a 14 week cycle are you just planning on staying on gear? A lot of people do it but the reason a lot of people cruise and blast is because their body has shut down natural production and people can tell you what ever but if you continue to cycle that’s the way it’s going to be…pct or not you will probably not be ever the same after a few cycles…just something to think about
    Good point. Im sure you are enjoying the effects of the drugs you are taking right now.But remember the gains you are having do not belong to you they are just rented. When you get off gear it will slowly but surely all dissapear. But if you cycle steroids there is a price to pay. So think it all through not just positives and think if its worth it
    Testie likes this.

Thread Information