Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 54 of 54
  1. #41
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    20,562
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    i do see what you say, but i never looked at it like that, i didnt want an argument, all i wanted was for RB's post be put back up to help others who know very little on how to use HGH and looked what happened RB is now gone, people are screaming at each other , fights are brewing, mudslining back and forth, this isnt professional or educational. including myself and anthony, we could have all handled this much better. i cant agree with how RB was slamed and how his article was trashed, so i said something and BOOM this happens which is not at all what i wanted. what is done id done, so lets all just move fwd and enough of this, it has to top somewhere
    I hear you again, RB sticky got me started, it and he are terrible losses. Like you said, there needs to be a seperate GH/slin forum, kinda funny Brian has let this turn the way it did.

  2. #42
    FranKieC's Avatar
    FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Someplace Civilized
    Posts
    4,193
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    , kinda funny Brian has let this turn the way it did.
    Yea I don't understand this

    if I were a business owner I would want to be involved in the everyday ops and I hardley see Brian on here anymore. I wish he would take more of an active role as he is the owner.

    Red Baron was a great member, his years of trial and error and experimentation are priceless. I really think it was a dick move to say he doesn't back his articles with any studies because most studies are based on rats but in his case he was the lab rat as well as many other high level BB'ers he came up with.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    2,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    i do see what you say, but i never looked at it like that, i didnt want an argument, all i wanted was for RB's post be put back up to help others who know very little on how to use HGH and looked what happened RB is now gone, people are screaming at each other , fights are brewing, mudslining back and forth, this isnt professional or educational. including myself and anthony, we could have all handled this much better. i cant agree with how RB was slamed and how his article was trashed, so i said something and BOOM this happens which is not at all what i wanted. what is done is done, so lets all just move fwd and enough of this, it has to stop somewhere
    In the end the thread was unstuck because the article sucked, and I showed that there were quite a few holes in it, and showed how several points were wrong. Not opinion kind of shit, but factual things that were wrong. RB hadn't been here in months, and when he heard his post was torn up a bit, came back to only say goodbye....the fact is, he's a moderator on a board that has had most of their staff banned here, and most of their mods don't post here because of ill-will between the owner and them (as I understand it). In fact, when the last crop of mods were banned, that's where all of them went...and it's a board started by mods and admins who were banned here. SO I'm sure his not posting here for months, and now "leaving" may have a little more to do with than my punching holes in his aweful article.

    As for me not always being right, when I post an opinion I state it's an opinion, and when I post a fact I say it's a fact. When I say it's a fact or a theory, it represents the facts or theories, as they are laid out by the scientific community (and I reference them as such)...when I state my own opinion, it's as good as possible given the constraints and knowledge available anywhere.

    But RB's thread stated certain things as facts which were outright wrong, and terrible...and since he included no references or notation, we can't even see where he pulled most of his terrible hGH/IGF/Thyroid information from.

    Am I right all the time? Nobody's 100% right all the time... but I can say that I'm more right More often than not, and more often than anyone else in my field. And that's a fact too.
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 10-03-2006 at 04:36 PM.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    2,393
    Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    Yea I don't understand this

    if I were a business owner I would want to be involved in the everyday ops and I hardley see Brian on here anymore. I wish he would take more of an active role as he is the owner.

    Red Baron was a great member, his years of trial and error and experimentation are priceless. I really think it was a dick move to say he doesn't back his articles with any studies because most studies are based on rats but in his case he was the lab rat as well as many other high level BB'ers he came up with.
    Though keep in mind that his article has inconsistencies with basic pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, and physiology, not just advanced stuff requiring experimentation and some guesswork which can be aided by studies.

  5. #45
    FranKieC's Avatar
    FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Someplace Civilized
    Posts
    4,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    Though keep in mind that his article has inconsistencies with basic pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, and physiology, not just advanced stuff requiring experimentation and some guesswork which can be aided by studies.
    Well I can accept that..

    Anthony why don't you write up a sticky in that forum for beginners then? Nothing technical but something that can be referenced by people just starting GH?

    I think that would be a good sticky to have in there unless there already is one and I missed it? I am gonna go check.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    2,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    also nobody ever said you were always right.
    The reality of the situation is that nobody is ever bright enough or knowledgable to be always right...the irony of the situation is that if I'm ever wrong, you won't know it.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    2,393
    Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    Well I can accept that..

    Anthony why don't you write up a sticky in that forum for beginners then? Nothing technical but something that can be referenced by people just starting GH?

    I think that would be a good sticky to have in there unless there already is one and I missed it? I am gonna go check.
    I write what the owner of the board pays me to write. Sorry....that's out of my hands.

  8. #48
    Doc.Sust's Avatar
    Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    a van down by the river!
    Posts
    11,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    The reality of the situation is that nobody is ever bright enough or knowledgable to be always right...the irony of the situation is that if I'm ever wrong, you won't know it.
    you have to get the last word in you ignorant jack off,you just cant let this go., the true irony in this situation is you dont even realize what you have done because of your immature actions. i know what you did by removing a thread that explained how to use hgh in simplistic terms .it was removed by you for your benefit, and now, alot of other members realize this too! by running your mouth and acting like a spoiled child in toys r us, you really have put your foot in your mouth and i am sure that it wont help any peptide sales in the near future.you have let the general public see your true colors. at least i have the common sense to know how not to fck myself over and hurt my own bussiness by throwing a public temper tantrum.
    you keep losing credibility by the second

    also you claim you cant write an article to correct the "so called" mistakes unless you get paid?hahahaha! you can write anything you want, just because you dont get paid doesnt mean you cant do it, say it the way it should be...you choose to NOT write an article to help others because it is a conflict of intrest.

  9. #49
    twiney's Avatar
    twiney is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge
    then how come that you both use the same two ip-adresses?



    both of these are used by either one of you.

    -rodge

    You owned him.

    I was going to order from that company,no more.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    2,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    you have to get the last word in you ignorant jack off,you just cant let this go., the true irony in this situation is you dont even realize what you have done because of your immature actions. i know what you did by removing a thread that explained how to use hgh in simplistic terms .it was removed by you for your benefit, and now, alot of other members realize this too! by running your mouth and acting like a spoiled child in toys r us, you really have put your foot in your mouth and i am sure that it wont help any peptide sales in the near future.you have let the general public see your true colors. at least i have the common sense to know how not to fck myself over and hurt my own bussiness by throwing a public temper tantrum.
    you keep losing credibility by the second

    also you claim you cant write an article to correct the "so called" mistakes unless you get paid?hahahaha! you can write anything you want, just because you dont get paid doesnt mean you cant do it, say it the way it should be...you choose to NOT write an article to help others because it is a conflict of intrest.
    I can write for free, yes. I can do my job for free, but since I don't see the point of working for free, that's not going to happen. Being a "good bro" doesn't pay the bills. If an article on hGH is wanted, the owner of the site will ask me for one. That's how these things work.

    As for losing credibility, you're giving yourself too much credit...you're a mod like thousands of other people on the 'net...and alot of them don't like me...and it doesn't matter now, and never has. If it did, my book would have flopped...but it's beating all the other similar books right now.

    I'd actually go so far as to say that nothing you or another mod can say or do would really make a difference to my credibility, except for to half a dozen people, at most. I honestly don't see being a mod as a very credible position...that's why I resigned from being a mod everywhere (half a dozen boards), and don't accept the many offers I receive to be one anymore (another dozen). I even turned down being a vet almost everywhere, because I don't see it as helping my cause too much. Sorry, but that's the way it. is.

  11. #51
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    20,562
    Thats all folks!!!!

  12. #52
    lovex is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    213
    great info...but tooo much for a new bie like mee :-)

  13. #53
    cowboycnet's Avatar
    cowboycnet is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11
    Not sure what was going on here, sounds like familia thing. When "It" becomes money, greed and corruption set in and destroy friendships, families and countries. Man up.

  14. #54
    daviidwilson is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Property of Steroid.com View Post
    Say hi to JB and Swolecat and B DTR, and TOJ, and Vette, etc, etc, etc...for me. Remember them? The other mods who talked the same shit as you do....
    buddy you realy dont know when to shut up, u just dig yourself in a hole time and time again.if you didnt open your mouth and let such egotisitical bullshit come out.........it is apparent you can not even control yourself, what is the saying, you catch more flys with honey than with vinegar,(something close to that but you get the point) simple lesson leanred in first grade, i cant believe you dont get that concept . any one ,in any business ,gets that concept. i am done fighting with you, best of luck. by the way you forgot something.............



    ___________________
    watch movies online

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •