Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: PGCL protocol

goonstopher is offline Junior Member
    If this increases insulin sensativity for longer than the pgcl is dosed then it could be a life saver for some people with poor slin sensativity

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    yeah its amazing stuff...
    still seeing great results w/ it
    going hypo more and more frequently

just got done vommiting its great stuff if u dont mix chocolate milk w/ it!
    i went hypo today as well..

but i only run 50iu at a time 2 x day...

wish i could eat.. hahaha.aa...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    i went hypo today as well..

but i only run 50iu at a time 2 x day...

wish i could eat.. hahaha.aa...
    LOL yeah 50mcg is a pretty good dose to run at a time i like it .. probably drop down and stay there forthe most part.. im drinking SO MUCH ****ING TANG.. prolly like 200g sugar a day LOL w/ all the hypo episodes im having.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i find at 40iu i dont' get as sick, or go hypo.. the real issue i tell everyone about this product.. you had better be using something to not become catobolic..

damn good stuff.. great thread by the way...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

ok.. some thing i have concluded.
    Firstly.. the distance between the injection sight and ur intestines is important .. apparently the farther the compound has to travel to get there the less harsh the sides are due to the short lived wat ever of it.. some hot blond told me this. lol

2ndly i tried something last few goes.. smaller dose administrations 12-15mcg per spot over several spots still yeilds nice gains w/ lil to no sides.
    apparently as the prostglandulin travles it kills the fat cells its goes through or something?
    im going to try and nerf my gyno w/ SUPER small dose injections w/ high frequency (my titty gunna be hurtin from all da poken!)
    Roger7671 likes this.

Nice post TAI. Recently I've been thinking smaller doses more frequent should make more sense. If this stuff has a short half life and "spillover" effects intestine smooth muscle then smaller doses more often might be just what we need.

I am running 31.25 mcg 3-4 times a day this time with a day or two break every few days.

ok this is unreal i do 12.5mcg per msucle in 2-4 locations 2-3 times a day .. no sides yet. but after bout 2 days the pumps are SO UNREAL
    i kant fuxin brush my teath w/o my bi's and forarms getting so tight i had to take a break LOL.
    i traied shouldrs.. couldnt DO more than 6 reps of lateral raises EVEN w/ 10lb DB's! it literally ACHED so bad from the muscle tightness
    i have had awsome pumps from igf/slin/tren and stuff but this is SO UNREAL..
    my BI starts to hurt if i keep my ARM bent for too long.
    im getting the sides i got at 16+iu GH .. all my limbs are falling asleep at night and shit..

i really am at a loss for words for once...

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    ok this is unreal i do 12.5mcg per msucle in 2-4 locations 2-3 times a day .. no sides yet. but after bout 2 days the pumps are SO UNREAL
    i kant fuxin brush my teath w/o my bi's and forarms getting so tight i had to take a break LOL.
    i traied shouldrs.. couldnt DO more than 6 reps of lateral raises EVEN w/ 10lb DB's! it literally ACHED so bad from the muscle tightness
    i have had awsome pumps from igf/slin/tren and stuff but this is SO UNREAL..
    my BI starts to hurt if i keep my ARM bent for too long.
    im getting the sides i got at 16+iu GH .. all my limbs are falling asleep at night and shit..

i really am at a loss for words for once...
    I am doing 31.25 mcg per shot with ZERO sides too - I wish the tightness was what you have but still the diuretic and pumps are nice.

My personal use for this is as a 2-3 week cutter stacked with clen and T3 in the middle of a longer bulker. this allows me to control fat gain while getting a niiiiice rebound when stopping and see where I really stand as far as LBM gains as opposed to water or fat.

Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher
    I am doing 31.25 mcg per shot with ZERO sides too - I wish the tightness was what you have but still the diuretic and pumps are nice.

My personal use for this is as a 2-3 week cutter stacked with clen and T3 in the middle of a longer bulker. this allows me to control fat gain while getting a niiiiice rebound when stopping and see where I really stand as far as LBM gains as opposed to water or fat.
    throw in some tren im sure thats wat is causing the cumulative pump.. but it is so unlreal..
    just holding the mouse and moving around my tri gets TIGHT HARD and lmost locks up just like i did a few heavy set of dips... kinda neat.. KINDA OBNOXOIUS

Ha reminds me of when I was on 150mg tren ED... I couldn't even talk on the phone (didn't have blue tooth yet) or brush my teeth

bagabones is offline New Member

water

is it possible you are feeling the way you do because your on lots of aas and completely dehidrated - and that this might be the reason for your cramps and the cause of your muscle cramping and tightness. water weight being lost is very temporary -- what is the recommended length of time this stuff should be used? -- does it have a sinergy(sp) effect with HGH

also - aside from water loss and ripping tight how is it on your gyno?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    What is your caloric intake like relative to your normal days without PGCL? Have you increased/decreased etc...

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    What is your caloric intake like relative to your normal days without PGCL? Have you increased/decreased etc...
    w/o pgcl its the same usually though i can still tell via POO that not all my food is being properly digested/absorbed

proud13 is offline Junior Member
    Being a long time user of PGF-2alpha, I would have to assume after spending more than a few hours trying to read and research everything I could find on PGCL that it's actually just a low dose of PGF-2 mixed with something else for enhanced results and it's done by lyophilizing the PGF-2 (by baking into a powder form) and then suspending it into some form of an extended release suspension. I know where to get PGCL, who makes it, the cost, etc but there is no prostoglandin called by that name or acronym. The results are very interesting from what I've read but the side effects are the exact same as PGF-2 which (all) include constriction of smooth muscle and the ranges from temperature increases, sweating, clammy hands, airway constriction, goose bumps, etc....those are all textbook side effects of PGF-2 and for those of you not experienced with it then you would find the results of it very positive but few have tried it b/c of the negative and stereotypical sides.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I thibnk i might be addicted to pgcl.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    I thibnk i might be addicted to pgcl.
    it is one of the most amazing compounds i have ever used, gave me the best pumps i have ever had, even better than Tren +halo... thing is it is so hard to set up a lifestyle around pgcl since u have to dedicate so much time to trying to time ur meals and ur shits

inkslinger is offline Associate Member
    ive been reading different things about this stuff - I think you are receiving the bad sides because you are doing both the IM and Subq - sides are supposed to be really bad when you take it subq - last a lot longer

Quote Originally Posted by inkslinger View Post
    ive been reading different things about this stuff - I think you are receiving the bad sides because you are doing both the IM and Subq - sides are supposed to be really bad when you take it subq - last a lot longer
    this is true, when i switched to my lagging body parts and stoped using it for fat loss (which still seemed to occur systemically) i had less harsh sides

hows it going thus far tho ? have you noticed anything else besides the sick pumps ?

hows it going thus far tho ? have you noticed anything else besides the sick pumps ?
    i quit pgcl like a year ago... its great stuff.. i just dont have the regiment to fit it into.. yet

fdrx7man is offline Member
    Tai i just ordered some PGCl I plabn to do it for 2 weeks or so ill try.. then afterwards maybe run some dnp to help with anything else i missed etc..

is this stuff spot dependant or does it really matter? and its not IM injections right? just folds of the skin?

Quote Originally Posted by fdrx7man View Post
    Tai i just ordered some PGCl I plabn to do it for 2 weeks or so ill try.. then afterwards maybe run some dnp to help with anything else i missed etc..

is this stuff spot dependant or does it really matter? and its not IM injections right? just folds of the skin?
    u lose fat all over while ur on it, and u can shoot IM also

definetly do IM.. i had best overall results w/ IM spot injections.
    its seems to be both systemic (all over effects w/ muscle growth and fat loss) but i also had most LBM gains in area of administration.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    it is one of the most amazing compounds i have ever used, gave me the best pumps i have ever had, even better than Tren +halo... thing is it is so hard to set up a lifestyle around pgcl since u have to dedicate so much time to trying to time ur meals and ur shits
    Not me! im the lucky fvcker thats not really getting the sides from it... Im up to 50mcg 3x ed n the shits arent that bad(except last night when my buddy made deer chili). Nothing to unmanage able and iv only puked once from it.

Billytk03z is offline Member
    PGCL is supposed to cause site growth and melt away gyno.... how does this work? If pgcl is injected into the bicep it is supposed to induce bicep site growth! then if this is true, how is it that when you inject into the pec for gyno reduction/fat loss purposes it shrinks the gyno/fat in the pec but doesnt cause pec growth/enlargement? can someone elaborate please?

also... how much of the site growth stays when pgcl is discontinued?

Quote Originally Posted by Billytk03z View Post
    PGCL is supposed to cause site growth and melt away gyno.... how does this work? If pgcl is injected into the bicep it is supposed to induce bicep site growth! then if this is true, how is it that when you inject into the pec for gyno reduction/fat loss purposes it shrinks the gyno/fat in the pec but doesnt cause pec growth/enlargement? can someone elaborate please?

also... how much of the site growth stays when pgcl is discontinued?
    It helped a lil bit with my gyno(natty gyno of 10yrs 2) n i got site injection growth n my delts, bis. Not mch site injection growth though but its noticeable.

cool cool so IM shots 3 times a day at 30mcg or should i do 50mcg per shot? i am planning to run for 2-3 weeks or till i run out lol :-) ill be on this near the end of my cycle on sust, tren , dbol , mast, deca .. not all at the same time just so i dont get hounded lol..

ill do the pgcl when i start masteron and i stop using the tren dbol and deca.. so ill be on sust, mast and pgcl for the last 4 weeks.. :-) i cant wait!!

Quote Originally Posted by fdrx7man View Post
    cool cool so IM shots 3 times a day at 30mcg or should i do 50mcg per shot? i am planning to run for 2-3 weeks or till i run out lol :-) ill be on this near the end of my cycle on sust, tren , dbol , mast, deca .. not all at the same time just so i dont get hounded lol..

ill do the pgcl when i start masteron and i stop using the tren dbol and deca.. so ill be on sust, mast and pgcl for the last 4 weeks.. :-) i cant wait!!
    start @25-30mcg n work ur way up from ther

in one month i get to start my new cycle and this one includes PGCL! i may order more so I can run for around 6 weeks!

SECdominance is offline Junior Member
    yeah Im about to start my PGCL in 3 weeks...its gonna be a sweet primer for my next cycle..I hope!

u guys are going to fvckn luv it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    ok this is just out right weird..
    i been doing bout 25mcg in each bi hed (switching inside heds in the AM, outside heds PM) total of 50mcg per each go.. i did this for quite sometime? 5days? iono

but NOW after i have ceased usage to let my ass HEAL.. im gettting HYPOGLYCIEMIC fits quite freqently!

i wake up at like 2am.. ALL sweaty disorinted and shakey! just like when i ran slin around 30iu PWO.. if i drink like a liter of tang i feel FINE again.. but... i check my BG.. at time of FIT my BG is bout 85.. which is lil low for me but NOTHING BAD.. after tang. it shud be around 140+ but IT NEVER MAKES IT THAT HIGH! it stays around 115...

i talked to my doc he thinks my insulin sensitivity is increasing drastically which COULD BE BAD! not sure wtf is going on lil PISSED bout it lol

Well you are taking a VERY high dosage of this stuff brother..
    The china man said that you can get away with taking 1 iu 3x a day and still get the benefits of it. Maybe you are over doing it a bit? Becareful man ... I too was going through a break up and got pretty self destructive but it all turns around ... I got blown by 2 20yr olds saturday! God I love being on! hahha ... I think im going to start my pgcl tonight ..
    Tai I emailed you some questions .. if you could get back to me that'd be great..

Well you are taking a VERY high dosage of this stuff brother..
    The china man said that you can get away with taking 1 iu 3x a day and still get the benefits of it. Maybe you are over doing it a bit? Becareful man ... I too was going through a break up and got pretty self destructive but it all turns around ... I got blown by 2 20yr olds saturday! God I love being on! hahha ... I think im going to start my pgcl tonight ..
    Tai I emailed you some questions .. if you could get back to me that'd be great..
    1iu???My fvckn ass 1iu... I did the same dose as tai n was 100% fine. But 1iu wouldnt do shit

I have tryd 30mcg ED- 75mcg 3xED and tryed it preWO, PWO, before meals, after meals, in between meals, IM injections, SubQ injections and u gota find out w works best for u. I love the stuff and idk how i lived without it b4. And not so much muscle gain as muscle maturity, hardening and fat loss, im 5'9 205lbs and ****ing shreded 5.4%bf and im not even 21yet, iv had a full body compsition change since i started using this shit. If u have any questions on the shit PM me

eljugo16 is offline Associate Member
    bump

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    I just ordered mine today. I dont know if Im excited or scared.?? hehe, but I sure am curious.... So, whats the conclusion yall have made? are the results permanent? worth the pains? is it really fat loss or just a diuretic effect????

i gota get sum more pgcl

JAMES-D is offline Junior Member
    i gota get sum more pgcl
    jUST ORDERED 18 AMPS AT A NICE PRICE !! CANT WAIT BUT NED SOME HELP ON THE IUS COVERT TO MCGS 2 IU'S = 50 MCGS ???

Quote Originally Posted by JAMES-D View Post
    jUST ORDERED 18 AMPS AT A NICE PRICE !! CANT WAIT BUT NED SOME HELP ON THE IUS COVERT TO MCGS 2 IU'S = 50 MCGS ???
    bump bump i wish i could p.m someone or get a responce its like everyone disappeard ??

i gota get sum more pgcl
    Schmidy a little help ??

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information