Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 229
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: PGCL protocol

  1. #1
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,208

    Exclamation PGCL protocol

    OK any and all suggestions are welcomed! so please chime in and keep this bumped for those who have lil knowledge/experience kan see this

    heres wat im doing. Just started today

    i will be doing 25mcg in each tit (gyno locations) to see if it kan reduce them.
    i will be diong 35mcg in each BI moving around the area
    this will be conducted 3x a day for a total of 3 x 120mcg

    the first session is between 5-5:30 am bout 30min pre cardio. since my stomache is empty the shits are really short.

    next shot is mid afternoon 2hrs after that meal and 45min before the next meal.

    not sure bout the 3rd administration.. going to do it .. 1.5hrs before bed (before pre med meal)

    i will be running this for bout 10 days and hopefully i wont kill over
    kuz man my stomache is IN NOTS right now bout to die! lol

  2. #2
    kfrost06's Avatar
    kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    torrance,ca
    Posts
    3,043
    I've been hearing a lot about PGCL. I am glad that your doing this so we can get some real feedback.

    Thanks!

  3. #3
    skipp is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,054
    Take some pics big buddy.. At least to track progress, you don't have to post em.

  4. #4
    Dog-Slime's Avatar
    Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    1,139
    Do you have breast tissue? Have heard it only helps reduce the fatty part of the gyno. Very curious as to how well it works and if it can reduce the gland any.

  5. #5
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,208
    Quote Originally Posted by Dog-Slime
    Do you have breast tissue? Have heard it only helps reduce the fatty part of the gyno. Very curious as to how well it works and if it can reduce the gland any.
    i have 2 nice hard round gyno lumps on my right pec and 1 smaller one on my left.
    everyone says they are not noticable at all and no one can see them but they stand out like brilliant beacons to me ><

    and wow
    the cramps this pgcl gives me are INSANE!
    now i know wat women go through whn they PMS

  6. #6
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    Lol dont die man...

    ur my guinea pig on this stuff

  7. #7
    1buffsob's Avatar
    1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    3,184
    Sweet man. I've been waiting for a good log on this.

  8. #8
    vein5 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    129
    Post a seperate thread for a log. When I heard about this stuff I was a bit skeptical.

  9. #9
    fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,752
    So are you going right into the tissue or around that area?

  10. #10
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,208
    Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    So are you going right into the tissue or around that area?
    yep i grab the lilknots and poke RIGHT next to them.. NOT INTO >< lol
    i have had my right gyno stabbed when i had my nipples pierced and the pain is nausiating.

    IM in bi's
    SUBQ in tits.

    and its only been 2 120mcg administrations and my bi's are already FULLER! its krazy lol and they are harder weird thing is .. its not SWELLING kuz there is no redness no pain no nothing..

    all injections are perfectly painless
    i mixed the solution so its 100mcg/ml

  11. #11
    Dog-Slime's Avatar
    Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    1,139
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    yep i grab the lilknots and poke RIGHT next to them.. NOT INTO >< lol
    i have had my right gyno stabbed when i had my nipples pierced and the pain is nausiating.

    IM in bi's
    SUBQ in tits.

    and its only been 2 120mcg administrations and my bi's are already FULLER! its krazy lol and they are harder weird thing is .. its not SWELLING kuz there is no redness no pain no nothing..

    all injections are perfectly painless
    i mixed the solution so its 100mcg/ml
    I heard if you shoot it IN the gyno it can make it go away otherwise it just rids the fat. Yet others have said it only helps the fat....

    Take one for the team and shoot it into the lumps.

  12. #12
    spicyer's Avatar
    spicyer is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Out of my mind
    Posts
    319
    Interesting that your first is pre cardio. When I was on PGCL I found that even on an empty stomach I couldn't do anything too strenous. Also even with an empty stomach the shits were present, even water went straight through. My shots were am after cardio and pm after weights. I agree with the fullness, it is amazing. I swear my bi's grew in a few days, next time I'll keep a log. Good Luck!

  13. #13
    JMC
    JMC is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    JER-ZEE
    Posts
    279
    can someone give me an overview on what exactly this stuff is? I got some gyno I would love to get rid of

  14. #14
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,208
    Quote Originally Posted by Dog-Slime
    I heard if you shoot it IN the gyno it can make it go away otherwise it just rids the fat. Yet others have said it only helps the fat....

    Take one for the team and shoot it into the lumps.
    oh wow that is going to hurt but ok lol

  15. #15
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,208
    Quote Originally Posted by spicyer
    Interesting that your first is pre cardio. When I was on PGCL I found that even on an empty stomach I couldn't do anything too strenous. Also even with an empty stomach the shits were present, even water went straight through. My shots were am after cardio and pm after weights. I agree with the fullness, it is amazing. I swear my bi's grew in a few days, next time I'll keep a log. Good Luck!
    nah precardio will be fine im only miserable for like 30min or so thats bout how long it takes me to get my ass up in the morning so should workout well.

  16. #16
    GHO5T's Avatar
    GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Golds Gym
    Posts
    1,540
    Hey tai,

    Are you noticing more of a localized fat loss if you shoot sub q, and more of an overall fat loss when shooting IM?

    The source im getting mine from, recommends not shooting sub q, and recommends shooting as far away from the a**ominal region as possible.

    Your thoughts on this.

    thanks man

    ~GHO5T~

  17. #17
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,208
    Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    Hey tai,

    Are you noticing more of a localized fat loss if you shoot sub q, and more of an overall fat loss when shooting IM?

    The source im getting mine from, recommends not shooting sub q, and recommends shooting as far away from the a**ominal region as possible.

    Your thoughts on this.

    thanks man

    ~GHO5T~
    i will let u know bout the fat loss in 2 days.
    people i know all say its localized fat loss subQ some report good success w/gettin rid of lovehandles w/ it. its too soon to say for fatloss yet as im still dropping mad water weight

  18. #18
    GHO5T's Avatar
    GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Golds Gym
    Posts
    1,540
    What about the recommendation of shooting as far away from the a**ominal region as possible?

    Do you think one can shoot in the abs and be fine or should one avoid doing so.

    Not excatly sure, but it has something to do with your smooth muscles contracting?

    ~GHO5T~

  19. #19
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,208
    Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    What about the recommendation of shooting as far away from the a**ominal region as possible?

    Do you think one can shoot in the abs and be fine or should one avoid doing so.

    Not excatly sure, but it has something to do with your smooth muscles contracting?

    ~GHO5T~
    ur not injecting into the smoothe muscle tissue of ur intestintes or stomache so i dont see why u cant inject into any subQ area. i was told u can do it anywhere u want to aid in localized fat loss as well as any IM area to induce localized muscle growth/hardness

  20. #20
    GHO5T's Avatar
    GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Golds Gym
    Posts
    1,540
    Thanks for the info bro. Looking forward to seeing your results and your final thoughts upon completion of the cycle.

    ~GHO5T~

  21. #21
    Dog-Slime's Avatar
    Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    1,139
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    oh wow that is going to hurt but ok lol
    Your the man. I am eagerly awaiting your results.

  22. #22
    SMAN12b's Avatar
    SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Rising from my Ashes !!
    Posts
    9,724
    Great log Tai, very interesting!!

  23. #23
    Dangerdan's Avatar
    Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,862
    I'll be following this as well, athough I had to google PGCL to even find out what you were talking about, lol.

  24. #24
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,362
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    OK any and all suggestions are welcomed! so please chime in and keep this bumped for those who have lil knowledge/experience kan see this

    heres wat im doing. Just started today

    i will be doing 25mcg in each tit (gyno locations) to see if it kan reduce them.
    i will be diong 35mcg in each BI moving around the area
    this will be conducted 3x a day for a total of 3 x 120mcg

    the first session is between 5-5:30 am bout 30min pre cardio. since my stomache is empty the shits are really short.

    next shot is mid afternoon 2hrs after that meal and 45min before the next meal.

    not sure bout the 3rd administration.. going to do it .. 1.5hrs before bed (before pre med meal)

    i will be running this for bout 10 days and hopefully i wont kill over
    kuz man my stomache is IN NOTS right now bout to die! lol
    way cool, i should have mine in next week..
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  25. #25
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,362
    noticing any "Bite" at the injection site??
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  26. #26
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,208
    as neat as this stuff is the sides are rather obnoxious.. the shit isnt anything special.. its just like i took 20g of metamucil or something but the kicker is the CRAMPING its pretty much nonstop and im pretty certain its kuz i have a slow and fast rate of release i.e. subq and IM.
    all i can say is after im done w/ this shit i better be like 350lbs w/ 4% bf and able to life houses.

  27. #27
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,208
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    noticing any "Bite" at the injection site??
    absolutly NONE at all, thats wat freaked me at first LOL i injected.. ABSOLUTLY NOTHING.. hcg hurts worse lol and i was like
    "WTF bogus lame weak fake shyt"
    so i remember they said it takes 20min to hit ur smoothe muscle tissue so im like - guess i gotta wait..
    7min go by
    BLAM!
    KRAMPS LIKE IM GIVING BIRTH to a llama!
    kramps never ever go away.. they just decrease in intensity which is due to the fact, i think, that my dosage is way high.

  28. #28
    Snrf's Avatar
    Snrf is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Snrf 2 - Bojangles 0
    Posts
    5,829
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i think, that my dosage is way high.
    you're a loon tai

  29. #29
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,208
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    you're a loon tai
    wow
    i just sharted
    man this shit sucks LOL

  30. #30
    RobbieG's Avatar
    RobbieG is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern athmospere
    Posts
    541
    why such a high dose ?

    maniac..

  31. #31
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,362
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieG
    why such a high dose ?

    maniac..
    magic pill syndrome and no one has done it yet..
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  32. #32
    vein5 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    129
    It sounds like this pgcl just flushes all waste and fluids out of your system. What other benifits does it have?

  33. #33
    fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,752
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieG
    why such a high dose ?

    maniac..
    He consistently donates his body for science.



    And for that, we thank him.

  34. #34
    1buffsob's Avatar
    1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    3,184
    Either he's dead or he can't get off the toliet. Either way, I can't wait to try it.

  35. #35
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,208
    Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    Either he's dead or he can't get off the toliet. Either way, I can't wait to try it.
    lol nah just very busy...and stuff is working fairly well but for yesterday today and tomarrow im not going to look in the mirror or hop on the scale... makes the results more fun that way
    and last night i learned why it shud be taken on an EMPTY stomache.. it was pretty bad

  36. #36
    RobbieG's Avatar
    RobbieG is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern athmospere
    Posts
    541
    BF% day 1 and bf% after ?!

  37. #37
    1buffsob's Avatar
    1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    3,184
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    lol nah just very busy...and stuff is working fairly well but for yesterday today and tomarrow im not going to look in the mirror or hop on the scale... makes the results more fun that way
    and last night i learned why it shud be taken on an EMPTY stomache.. it was pretty bad
    HAHA. Oh man that sucks. How long of a time frame do you have after you shoot that you can eat?

  38. #38
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,208
    Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    HAHA. Oh man that sucks. How long of a time frame do you have after you shoot that you can eat?
    usually bout 2hrs after shot i can eat assuming i took it on stomache.. i have tried to eat 1hr afterwards.. but when i did i got real bad indigestion/heartburn and it made my stomache kranky but i didnt get shits or anything like that.. just a bad stomache ache.

    if i eat a good meal then inject w/in an hour i get the runs for like 2hrs >< and horrible kramping as well.

  39. #39
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,208
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieG
    BF% day 1 and bf% after ?!
    bf% is kinda irrelevant as im already dieting and dropping bf fairly easily. im just using the pgcl to nerf some gyno and possibly gain/retain the muscle on my bi's as they are pretty much my only lagging muscle group.

  40. #40
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,362
    so you are

    injecting im
    empty stomach
    2 hrs post injection to eat

    are the sides getting any less severe as you go along??
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •