Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 275
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: When you SHOULDN'T use AAS imho....

  1. #81
    Drummerboy's Avatar
    Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,166
    it not really about when it slows down... its about letting it peak naturally and using that to train to your full natural potential. I use 25 as a conservative number, however many people will do what they please, even if it damages them in the long run. In theory, you could use aas earlier without hurting yourself too bad, but ppl just dont care and go ahead and use huge amounts way too young and permanently screw themselves up for life. I personally would never go much below 25. maybe 23. Ignorance and arrogance also play a role... "ill be fine... it wont happen to me... i know this guy who did it at 16 and he is fine... " blah blah blah blah ive heard it all before. Tell that to the owner of this site... who is on HRT for life because of young dosing. Tell that to the kid in my town (20) who died recently due to heart failure. He was a future hockey star who got into test and GH way too young. Id rather not take that chance just to look a little better and be a little stronger. Id rather educate myself and get the most out of the least AAS. Im not going into competition, so why push the buck? To each his own i guess.

    ~DB~
    Last edited by Drummerboy; 08-18-2008 at 08:54 PM.

  2. #82
    DS21 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    816
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy View Post
    it not really about when it slows down... its about letting it peak naturally and using that to train to your full natural potential. I use 25 as a conservative number, however many people will do what they please, even if it damages them in the long run. In theory, you could use aas earlier without hurting yourself too bad, but ppl just dont care and go ahead and use huge amounts way too young and permanently screw themselves up for life. I personally would never go much below 25. maybe 23. Ignorance and arrogance also play a role... "ill be fine... it wont happen to me... i know this guy who did it at 16 and he is fine... " blah blah blah blah ive heard it all before. Tell that to the owner of this site... who is on HRT for life because of young dosing. Tell that to the kid in my town (20) who died recently due to heart failure. He was a future hockey star who got into test and GH way too young. Id rather not take that change just to look a little better and be a little stronger. Id rather educate myself and get the most out of the least AAS. Im not going into competition, so why push the buck? To each his own i guess.

    ~DB~
    Just wondering, how does aas cause heart failure? I've never read/heard about aas affect the heart, but if it does I would like to know. Thanks,

  3. #83
    Drummerboy's Avatar
    Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,166
    Since im not a doctor, and dont want to make statements that apply to everyone, i wont answer this. All i know is that the heart is a muscle and is affected by aas use, however any extensive testing has yet to be done to determine exactly the effect of each compound on the heart. The young man in question had gone into it heavily, too young and gained a lot of size real fast, and only ppl close to him knew from the autopsy that his heart was messed up. The papers never even mentioned the use of aas though, its not cool to slam a young star who just died. aas or not.

    ~DB~

  4. #84
    DS21 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    816
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy View Post
    Since im not a doctor, and dont want to make statements that apply to everyone, i wont answer this. All i know is that the heart is a muscle and is affected by aas use, however any extensive testing has yet to be done to determine exactly the effect of each compound on the heart. The young man in question had gone into it heavily, too young and gained a lot of size real fast, and only ppl close to him knew from the autopsy that his heart was messed up. The papers never even mentioned the use of aas though, its not cool to slam a young star who just died. aas or not.

    ~DB~
    I was just trying to figure out if it is possible to have heart failure from aas? I don't want to continue using something that can kill me. I've never read or heard that they can kill you? But if they can I would like to know, Thanks.

  5. #85
    WARMachine's Avatar
    WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    R.I.P. TMOS
    Posts
    7,981
    Whoops sorry worng thread...

  6. #86
    bbuilder's Avatar
    bbuilder is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Close to Chicago
    Posts
    323
    Whoops sorry worng thread...
    Why not post your reasoning as to why a KID like yourself should be doing AAS?

    I would love to hear your (flawed) logic.

  7. #87
    WARMachine's Avatar
    WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    R.I.P. TMOS
    Posts
    7,981
    Did i say all 23 year olds should be doing AAS?

    Im taking AAS because i have peaked naturally.

    I have been training for over 4 years.

    I have an excellent diet.

    I know what compounds im taking, and i know how to safely use them.

    Its that simple.

  8. #88
    bbuilder's Avatar
    bbuilder is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Close to Chicago
    Posts
    323
    I seriously doubt you "peaked" naturally.

    Post your workout, and diet, and I can bet your I could find a flaw in it.

    Of course you know more then me though.

  9. #89
    WARMachine's Avatar
    WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    R.I.P. TMOS
    Posts
    7,981
    Did i say i knew more than you?

    Dont put words in my mouth buddy.

    You wouldnt know if i peaked naturally because you have never met me.

    And your it doesnt matter if you find a "flaw" in either, are you my personal trainer or nutritionist?

    What is your qualification for finding flaws in workout routines or diets?

  10. #90
    bbuilder's Avatar
    bbuilder is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Close to Chicago
    Posts
    323
    I have not only several degree's, but I also have my personal training certificate from ISSA. I've been lifting weights for almost 20 years, and I've been competing for 2. I'm planning on competing this year at the national level, and I have a personal trainer that is a pro.

    TOOT TOOT, so what?

    Let's hear your qualifications that make you think you've peaked.

    This should be good.

  11. #91
    WARMachine's Avatar
    WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    R.I.P. TMOS
    Posts
    7,981
    I dont need qualifications to think ive peaked.

    Its my body and i know it better than you!

    Are you seriously gonna sit there and tell me you know my body better than i do without ever meeting me?

    The point is im done gaining naturally. Ive done cycles, and now if i want to gain im gonna have to do so with the use of AAS.

  12. #92
    biodiversity's Avatar
    biodiversity is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy View Post
    3) You havent trained for at least a couple years. Just ask the guys who start training, jump onto a cycle, get huge and tear a tendon in half. Steroids grow muscle. Not tendons or connective tissue. One of the most common reasons for injury is huge strong muscles overpower tendons - try this if you want to feel some hefty pain. I made this mistake. You dont want to tear a tendon or muscle cause you didnt take the time to develope your connective tissue or your nervous system. Yes, these other 2 guys are VERY important to muscle growth and avoiding injury.
    i am that guy teared the muscles that connect the shoulder with the chest near my armpit, i think i learned it the hard way and i still regret it til now because i can only bench no more than 300lbs

  13. #93
    bbuilder's Avatar
    bbuilder is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Close to Chicago
    Posts
    323
    I'm saying you DON'T KNOW YOUR BODY.

    Instead of thinking you know it all, why don't you post your workout, and diet?

    Like I said, I'm positive you haven't meet your natural potential and just wanted to take the lazy way out by doing gear.

    I'm also betting you could have achieve the same results naturally, as you did with gear because of your age.

    Doesn't really matter to me though. I think it's funny.

  14. #94
    Phate's Avatar
    Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    10,940
    Quote Originally Posted by bbuilder View Post
    I'm saying you DON'T KNOW YOUR BODY.

    Instead of thinking you know it all, why don't you post your workout, and diet?

    Like I said, I'm positive you haven't meet your natural potential and just wanted to take the lazy way out by doing gear.

    I'm also betting you could have achieve the same results naturally, as you did with gear because of your age.

    Doesn't really matter to me though. I think it's funny.
    so you're saying that you know his body better than he does? thats interesting

    btw, i asked a question in your poll

  15. #95
    WARMachine's Avatar
    WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    R.I.P. TMOS
    Posts
    7,981
    Quote Originally Posted by bbuilder View Post
    I'm saying you DON'T KNOW YOUR BODY.

    Instead of thinking you know it all, why don't you post your workout, and diet?

    Like I said, I'm positive you haven't meet your natural potential and just wanted to take the lazy way out by doing gear.

    I'm also betting you could have achieve the same results naturally, as you did with gear because of your age.

    Doesn't really matter to me though. I think it's funny.
    Youre just talking out of your ass now...

    You think you know me better than i know myself?


  16. #96
    bbuilder's Avatar
    bbuilder is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Close to Chicago
    Posts
    323
    Youre just talking out of your ass now...
    No, you HAVE BEEN talking like a moron since you started debating me, if you want to call it that. It's not a debate really. It's more like shooting a tethered sheep with a 10 gauge shotgun. You have no logic, and cannot back up your statements. They hold no water other then in your head, and then when confronted, you say "I'm talking out my ass". You are funny though.

    You think you know me better than i know myself?
    Unless you lied about your stats, and age, it doesn't matter. You are still too young to gear, and like I said before I'm betting you could have achieved the same results naturally.

    Honestly I could care less if you are on HRT the rest of your life, etc. etc. It's others that read your non-sense that could cause trouble. Your lack of knowledge is ok for yourself, but keep it to yourself.

  17. #97
    WARMachine's Avatar
    WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    R.I.P. TMOS
    Posts
    7,981
    Ill offer whatever advice i want a**hole.

    What are you gonna do? Cry about it?

    I could care less what your opinon is.

    You say it doesnt matter that you dont know me? But im still too young for gear simply because im 23 and not 25.

    Your quite sad if you think that has any logic.

  18. #98
    bbuilder's Avatar
    bbuilder is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Close to Chicago
    Posts
    323
    Good for you.

    You need to UP your dose.
    Last edited by bbuilder; 09-15-2008 at 08:43 PM.

  19. #99
    WARMachine's Avatar
    WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    R.I.P. TMOS
    Posts
    7,981
    Lol ok!


    youve got a lot of room to talk!

    Youre not looking so great either smart guy.
    http://forums.steroid.com/album.php?...&pictureid=198

    You look like 200lbs of chewed up Bubble gum

  20. #100
    bbuilder's Avatar
    bbuilder is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Close to Chicago
    Posts
    323
    That's why I'll be competing at the national level this year huh.

    Still waiting to see you????????????????????

  21. #101
    WARMachine's Avatar
    WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    R.I.P. TMOS
    Posts
    7,981
    Lol ok im sure you are...

    Ill bet youll win looking like that too!!!

    dude im getting tired of this pissing match....

    its just turned into insult after insult...

  22. #102
    bbuilder's Avatar
    bbuilder is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Close to Chicago
    Posts
    323
    As always......if you only knew.

    Does this mean you aren't going to show photos of you? I didn't think you'd want to make everyone laugh, and I'd like to add you are BALL-LESS. Probably from doing gear at a young age huh?

    LOL!!!!!!!!!!

  23. #103
    WARMachine's Avatar
    WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    R.I.P. TMOS
    Posts
    7,981
    What do you mean im not going to show photos of myself?

    again with more insults you throw it shows how dumb you really are...

  24. #104
    Amorphic's Avatar
    Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Canada - No source checks
    Posts
    16,146
    uhmmm. how about we stop the bashing. bbuilder,worry about your own physique.

  25. #105
    Phate's Avatar
    Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    10,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    uhmmm. how about we stop the bashing. bbuilder,worry about your own physique.
    i'm with morph, this thread has gone from debate to mudslinging war and the last few post have been useless to this board

  26. #106
    bbuilder's Avatar
    bbuilder is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Close to Chicago
    Posts
    323
    bbuilder,worry about your own physique.
    uhmmmm worry about your own postings.

  27. #107
    WARMachine's Avatar
    WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    R.I.P. TMOS
    Posts
    7,981
    i tried amorpic...

    he just sent me a PM calling me a bean ****** as well...

    Lol dude ive bagged more chicks in the last month than you have in your entire life
    Last edited by WARMachine; 09-15-2008 at 07:53 PM.

  28. #108
    bbuilder's Avatar
    bbuilder is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Close to Chicago
    Posts
    323
    No, I didn't.

    You know what I called you, and unless you have a guilty conscience, I didn't think that about you until now....

    he just sent me a PM calling me a fag as well...
    hahaha.

  29. #109
    Amorphic's Avatar
    Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Canada - No source checks
    Posts
    16,146
    well, feel free to keep the flaming up but i guarantee if you guys if you do you will be going on vacation.

    be civil.

  30. #110
    WARMachine's Avatar
    WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    R.I.P. TMOS
    Posts
    7,981
    Lol its cool dude i reported you...

    like i said, enjoy your last day!

  31. #111
    WARMachine's Avatar
    WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    R.I.P. TMOS
    Posts
    7,981
    Amorphic im done fighting with this guy i already said that!

    He is just sending me hate mail now...

    pretty sad

  32. #112
    bbuilder's Avatar
    bbuilder is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Close to Chicago
    Posts
    323
    Amorphic im done fighting with this guy i already said that!
    Then please STFU.

    Why do you keep posting?

  33. #113
    Big's Avatar
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28,653
    Quote Originally Posted by bbuilder View Post
    As always......if you only knew.

    Does this mean you aren't going to show photos of you? I didn't think you'd want to make everyone laugh, and I'd like to add you are BALL-LESS. Probably from doing gear at a young age huh?

    LOL!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bbuilder View Post
    uhmmmm worry about your own postings.
    How about I worry about your posting?

  34. #114
    bbuilder's Avatar
    bbuilder is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Close to Chicago
    Posts
    323
    How about I worry about your posting?
    What are you worried about?

  35. #115
    Phate's Avatar
    Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    10,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    How about I worry about your posting?
    glad to see you back big, how was the vacation

  36. #116
    Big's Avatar
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28,653
    Quote Originally Posted by bbuilder View Post
    What are you worried about?
    your attitude, aparent lack of social skills, and the multiple complaints I have received about you.

  37. #117
    Big's Avatar
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28,653
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    glad to see you back big, how was the vacation
    Good my friend, I'm still enjoying it.

  38. #118
    bbuilder's Avatar
    bbuilder is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Close to Chicago
    Posts
    323
    your attitude, and aparent lack of social skills.
    You are correct. My attitude sucks when someone calls me names.

    In fact, I'm wondering what you'd do when someone calls you and "a s s h o l e"?

    Just curious.................

    Because me........my attitude will stink and my social skills will become lax.

    I've already spoke to ADMIN about this, so why don't you drop it.

  39. #119
    Big's Avatar
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28,653
    Quote Originally Posted by bbuilder View Post
    You are correct. My attitude sucks when someone calls me names.

    In fact, I'm wondering what you'd do when someone calls you and "a s s h o l e"?

    Just curious.................

    Because me........my attitude will stink and my social skills will become lax.

    I've already spoke to ADMIN about this, so why don't you drop it.
    well it's different for me, since I am an a-hole I can't really take issue if someone calls me one. but in your case if you tried to be less condascending maybe I wouldn't be getting so many requests to have you banned. you obviously have a great deal of experience, why not use your powers to help people rather than pissing people off?

  40. #120
    Big's Avatar
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28,653
    Quote Originally Posted by bbuilder View Post
    I've already spoke to ADMIN about this, so why don't you drop it.
    or what???

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •