Thread: Satchet Storage

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member

Satchet Storage

Just wanted to know how you guys store your satchets......can they be left in the satchet or do they need to be transferred to a sealed vile.......they say they have a shelf life of 1-3 yrs

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    i posted this in the wrong forum, it should be under question and answer

jbonez19 is offline Banned
    it's fine to leave it in the sachet until u need it. then you either extract all of the oil and store it in a sterile multi-use vial, or u pre-load a number of syringes ready for injection. the one stipulation is that when you pierce/open a sachet you must completely empty it, just wanted to make sure i was clear about that. basically if you have 20ml sachets, vials are better, 5 & 3ml sachets are easier just to preload into 5ml syringes. you can PM me if you want to know anything else.j

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by jbonez19 View Post
    it's fine to leave it in the sachet until u need it. then you either extract all of the oil and store it in a sterile multi-use vial, or u pre-load a number of syringes ready for injection. the one stipulation is that when you pierce/open a sachet you must completely empty it, just wanted to make sure i was clear about that. basically if you have 20ml sachets, vials are better, 5 & 3ml sachets are easier just to preload into 5ml syringes. you can PM me if you want to know anything else.j
    mostly agree,for me,i empty 5ml satchets 2 at a time to vials,not a fan of storing in needles because the black stopper may break up therefore contaminating the gear,doesn't happen often,i don't take a chance.

jbonez19 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    mostly agree,for me,i empty 5ml satchets 2 at a time to vials,not a fan of storing in needles because the black stopper may break up therefore contaminating the gear,doesn't happen often,i don't take a chance.
    shouldn't happen ever bro. think i would change my syringe supplier if that occured. manufacturers have made pre-loaded syringes for ever. organon makes their sust 250 in "orgajects" etc etc. would have to be some shit-assed syringes for that to happen.

binder is offline Member
    what exactly is a sachet? i've never heard of it until i came on here and i haven't seen it used often.

edit: i know physically what a sachet is...but for aas is there anything else special about it. i guess i should have been more specific.
    Last edited by binder; 05-27-2008 at 08:56 AM.

Thread Information