Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Sustanon and why you shouldnt use it

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    IG could you explain a little bit more ? I am just starting to look into using and I want to use Enanthate I think. Did I read correctly on the AR Drug profiles that it (Enanthate) cause more gyno ?

jkkk is offline New Member
    Redneck - That would be a smart choice for a first cycle, you will experience the effects of the sust250 a little sooner that way. You don't really need the cyp or enth. Remember that article is one mans opinion. If you do research more people will disagree with the article than agree with it. Frontloading anything will result in faster gains. Plus it is an advanced method. Stick to basics for your first cycle, but don't start until EVERYTHING is in your hand for the entire cycle, Nolvadex , clomid, vitamins, steroids ,creatine, glutamine, protein, your diet and training. If all these are not in check, expect a shitty first cycle and expect to lose most or all your gains.

RDK800617 is offline New Member
    Great post.
    Thanks for the info IG.
    I took sustanon for 3 weeks(combined with otherAS) and gained 15lbs. Then I took enanthate for 3 weeks and gained 12lbs.So to me it didn't really make a difference, but in the end it al comes down to the individuals body structure and how his body reacts to sertain AS.This is what i think, correct me if i'm wrong. But still great post-keep it up

diesel21 is offline Member
    weird.. i used 20 russians, twice a week and had great gains.. 10 pounds solid as a rock. no problems what so ever and i love it.. will do it again and hopefully nothing will happen know that this post has made me paranoid. (kept half of what I gained.

mspata is offline New Member
    Ive used Sust in 2 cycles... both times I had 2 strange side effects. I used the Tokkyo brand both times... legit stuff. First shot each cycle, I got a three day rash over my quadricep muscles and had difficulty walking... very sore. My skin was red and it scared the hell out of me... thought I had an infection or fasciitis. It went away with no problem. Problem number two was the sust flu... it is some real shit for me. First shot both cycles. The first cycle was the worst... I was in bed, missing work, for three days. Bed sweats and all. But... I did make good gains both cycles... but I don't think I want to deal with it anymore. Enanthate doesn't do this to me. By the way, I started with 500 mg each cycle. And also, no more problems after the first week. So, it was ok after the first shot. I wish I understood this phenomenon more.

reli is offline Junior Member
    in papper sustanon seems as the superior of cyp,porp,enth nevrtheless i have experienced the greatest results from test prop especially when inject it eod,it doesnt mean its better it just worked better for me

jdvctt73 is offline New Member
    Most of my friends use sust two shots a week. and just add prop alone on other days.

mustanggurl is offline New Member

Angry side effects a year down the road from sustanon

i did sustanon about a year ago, to this date all the side effects are coming back, zits, aggression, moods, puffiness in my muscles. Is this normal or is there something wrong? should i be expeiriencing the taste again even thought im no longer on sustanon.?
    help.

m0728 is offline New Member
    I was deciding what to take for my first cycle, I was told that sust was a great choice. My only real complaint is the sust flu. Once I had to inject the full 500mg in one day. I was so sick I couldn't sleep and was throwing up. It goes away pretty quickly though. I usually dont get that flu from my 250 mg twice a weeks.

dsc
    dsc is offline New Member
    I just did a cycle of sust, and I agree with you guys. Sust sucks, I was sick as hell for a couple of days after injecting for about my first two weeks. I even threw up once. The stuff also hurt like hell for a couple days after injections for about the first three weeks. Definetly going with enanthate on the next cycle.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    IG-- where were you my brotha when I was having this same debate with people??? I have had this same debate on 2 boards now!! I am glad to see I am not crazy and at least some people see what I am looking at.

I am keeping this one as a sticky for me!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

muscles on lay away is offline New Member
    i am a newbie learning shit everyday that i am on here I am takin sust 250 pakistan. 500 every 5 days have slight flu syptoms have taken for 4 wks have gained 12lbs of rock and my weights have jumped off the chart. hardly any water.other than the flu feel great look even better. so far sust has done me no wrong.

ossparts is offline Junior Member

sus flu

i took my first shot of sus 250 organon the other day in the quad,
    hahhaha my quads were sore as hell, maybe i didnt do it right (first time injecting a steriod )
    but i also noticed the flu symptoms, i was at work and my temperature went up, started feeling cold and got the chills. went away that night
    next day happened again, it wasnt that bad, also i broke out with about 4 or 5 boils on my body.

dsc
    dsc is offline New Member
    you probably injected right ossparts sust can hurt like hell for the first few weeks. It will stop after a while, or at least become a very small pain.

alex*v.7 is offline New Member
    enanthate vs. sustanon

for every 100mg of Testosterone Enanthate you have 69mg of Raw Testosterone and 31mg of Enanthate Ester.

for every 100mg of Sustanon/Omnadren /Karachi you have 66mg of Raw Testosterone and 33mg of Esters.

When injected every weeks, at 500mg or less (preferably 250mg), Sustanon has the more steady levels. Over 500mg Enanthate has the edge because of the frequency of the injections. So if you're planning to do 250mg weekly of Test, you should go with Sust. If you're planning to do more than 500mg, Enanthate or Cypionate are superior by far. If you're looking for 250mg to 500mg weekly you're in the grey zone. Sust having the edge at low dose, Enanthate at higher dose.

My guess is that Priopionate should be your choice if you're looking to inject between 250mg and 500mg.

nope is offline New Member
    first off ive learned more here than from the weeks and months of talking to the clowns at my local gym.
    they arent as helpful and really dont knwo too much other than
    "this worked great for me get this"

this is whats available to me for my second every cycle.
    sust 250
    EQ
    PROP
    winny
    deca
    cyp

money really isnt an option, causei know in life you get what you pay for. the amount of poking done each week is not a factor either.

all the guys at my gym said sust, but after reading the 3 pages of this thread all ive come up with .....in its easiest way to understand is:

-noobies will see more results than pros.
    -the pros saying no to it are baisising their opions on price/dose

am i missing something? can someone give me a link to a thread here about stacking cycles?(not just the few on the front page? ive looked but maybe not hard enough.
    or maybe a guide to get myself nice gains and nice strenght?
    like a use "x" amount of "x" for "x" long with "x" amount of "x" for "x" long?

i dunno im gonna go read more and learn cause knowledge is key !! thanks

ossparts is offline Junior Member
    nope what are your stats
    and what is your goal
    also need to know if your hair is thin
    if your prone to acne
    and your body type

nope is offline New Member
    pm'd ya

dako is offline New Member

Unhappy Re: Sustanon and why you shouldnt use it

Originally posted by The Iron Game
    Not all test was created equal. Test is Test is Test. As much as this is true we are speaking about raw test or de esterified test. We are not talking about ester bound test.

The purpose when injecting is to do so to keep blood plasma levels as stable and at peak for as long as possible, now we cannot do this with sustanon unless it is injected every other day. If I were to draw a graph on the time release of sustanon it would have Highs & Lows (Ups & Downs). Now the average newbie does not wish to inject on an every other day basis and he certainly doesnt wish to be using that much test for a first or second cycle either. In order to keep blood plasma levels stable and reach a peak as quickly as possible you would have to go about front loading. Again something that should not really be done with sustanon.

I have read sustanon causes less water retention, sustanon causes less chance of getting gyno and less sides overall. This is not true one bit.

250mgs of sust or 250mgs of enanthate ?

Enanthate contains more raw test than the mixture in sust.

Did I forget to mention the sust flu? The long build up of this? The long duration it takes to leave the body due to the decanoate ester?

Now before I start writing a book on this I want a serious discussion with all you sust lovers

Peace
    i tried using susta 250 per week for 3 weeks. man i got had acne all over my neck!

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    I have used sust twice and am planning on using it for my next two cycles. I do just fine with it. I don't understand all of the bashing over the past couple of years, prior to that it was the rage....I think the blend of esters makes a difference in the first couple of weeks but after that you got so much in your system I don't see how it would matter. But then again sust is the only test I've used so maybe I should try a single ester next time and see if there is a difference. But, it is hard to change when I have had such good luck with sust. Any how that is my humble .02

Goodwinners is offline New Member

michaeln is offline New Member
    does drinking alcohol affect you body negatively even while drinking in moderation

BDTR is offline Retired
    What would you consider moderation? A glass of wine a day is considered healthy... but "moderation" can mean a lot of things to a lot of different people.

Joe Rilla is offline Junior Member

Question Testosteronum prolongatum

The Iron Game

I have thoroughly read your posts and I thank you for sharing your knowledge . I have been taking Omnidren for 4 weeks now and thought that I made a great choice was doing the right thing . After reading all of your posts I have learned so much and decided to follow your advice and do enethate with deca , instead of omnidren .

I Bought some Polish Testosterone . I hope it is Enethate.
    The box holds five 1ml Amps 100mg each. The manufacturer is Jelfa and on the front of the box is reads " Testosteronum prolongatum "

On the top of the box it reads " Testosteronum enanthanum ".
    Can some one please tell me if this is test enethate, the guy buy from only speaks polish, and everyone usually get omnidren from him , and with that there is no confusion, as i know exactly what that is.
    Thanks for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Game
    Not all test was created equal. Test is Test is Test. As much as this is true we are speaking about raw test or de esterified test. We are not talking about ester bound test.

The purpose when injecting is to do so to keep blood plasma levels as stable and at peak for as long as possible, now we cannot do this with sustanon unless it is injected every other day. If I were to draw a graph on the time release of sustanon it would have Highs & Lows (Ups & Downs). Now the average newbie does not wish to inject on an every other day basis and he certainly doesnt wish to be using that much test for a first or second cycle either. In order to keep blood plasma levels stable and reach a peak as quickly as possible you would have to go about front loading. Again something that should not really be done with sustanon.

I have read sustanon causes less water retention, sustanon causes less chance of getting gyno and less sides overall. This is not true one bit.

Did I forget to mention the sust flu? The long build up of this? The long duration it takes to leave the body due to the decanoate ester?

Now before I start writing a book on this I want a serious discussion with all you sust lovers

Peace
    Last edited by Joe Rilla; 10-19-2003 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zion
    You're right, i won't be swearing anymore on this thread cuz, its bullshiet! I don't care how long you been juicing for or how much time you sit in front of the monitor. But, i want to hear why from the big and high almighty IG why all the other tests don't aromatize like sustanon (from which you claim) ... where is your proof?

And I didn't see any name calling in my reply so Cycleon stay out of it!! IG is an adult, he can handle is own beef!

And IG i know just as much as you, since the same information that is available to all of us in books and the net is the same!! So don't front like you know your shiet and like you wrote the scriptures of anabolic steroids ... i do plenty of research and have been for a long ass time, in books and on the net and all the info is the same. All the threads are the same... elite, anabolex, fitnessboard, etc.. same shiet, different smell!

I ain't hear to start beef but, when i see a title of a thread saying "why NOT to use sustanon" ... its just bullshiet cuz, your basically dictating newbies and spreading your OWN propaganda... so don't you think i will run and hide from my replies cuz i won't, i'm a man and i can stand on my feet and handle my beefs.
    Duuuude! Dude, Dude, Dude! I'm not sold on it either. I love sus, but I do it EOD or ETD - Always. But YOU are Waaaaay out of line on this board, or in life period, you just simply don't talk to people that way. I and willing to bet that you wouldn't if you were standing right next to them! And don't try and flame me, I can see it would have ZE RO Impact on me, as I'm sure it has the same on IG & Cycleon. This reminds me of them Damn AOL boards where every imature squirrel in the country gets behind the screen and becomes tough....OK, I'm starting to sound the same..................out.

meatman69 is offline New Member

My experience with sus

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Game

Peace

I did one cycle of sust an deca 300 mg of deca a week and 500 mgs of sust and i gained 25 lbs of solid muscle and a dramatic increase in my strentgh im talking about a 335 bench to 395 a 500 lb deadlift to 550 and a 565 squat to 615 i had no problems with water retention (with the help of taraxatone- a type of watert pill) and kept most of my gains i lost about 3 lbs about 2 months after i stopped and that was only becasue the test that was in my system ran out. i did not use clomid or any other anti-e's. That was my ssecond of 4 cycles an was the second best that i had taken. The best cycle i am currently taking is the best yet, which includes, 500 mgs of test enanthate per week 50 mgs of anadrol per day and 300 mgs of deca a week already 3 weeks into my cycke i gained 20 lbs im now up to 280 lbs and benching 425 deadlifting 595 and squatting almost 700 lbs. it seems like bullshyt these numbers but with hard training westside style(louie simmons powerlifting style) and a healthy high calorie diet and good amount of cardio u can hit any weight u want. No matter what you take or how ****ty your diet is if you put your mind to it and believe your not intimadated by the weight you can get astronomical numbers. Thanks for reading
    Train hard bros-
    meatman

Dammer is offline New Member
    Not too sure what to make of this thread. Somebody said earlier that it's different for most people and I agree wholeheartedly with that.

My first cycle was 750 mg of sust a week and 500 mg of deca a week. Both for 10 weeks. I had a little bit of water retention but the arimidex I also took got rid of that in no time at all. I was able to put on 28 lbs and keep 24 lbs post cycle with no side effects. I guess it is different for everyone. It's a great beginner's steroid .

Just my 2 cents.
    Dammer

dane is offline Junior Member
    I just read most of these threads and I have nothing but good things to say about sus. I stacked 500mg for 8 weeks with deca and had great gains, but like Dammer said it's different for everyone. dane

Seperate strands of Test (Cyp or Enant) are far superior to Sustanon .

Latimus is offline Banned
    so enath is a good choice for a first cycle then..instead of sust250..why do so many beginners start with it then...

Latimus is offline Banned
    sust..."To start with it is more effective at lower dosages. For most users of domestics like Cypionate and Enanthate , the drugs tend to require increased dosage each time they are used to provide the user with good results. Eventually many find themselves using 1200 mg per week or more to get results. Sustanon ’s primary advantage is that it has been effective in continued use or return use at a reasonable dosage. A dose of 250 mg per week or 500 mg every 10 days is about all one needs of the Sustanon to get good results. Because of the blend of testosterones in Sustanon it seems to be recognised by the steroid receptors for longer periods of time than the previously mentioned domestics, Because a person can use less sustanon and still get results, he will see less side effects." pulled this off the net...This thread is perfect for me..im going to start up my first cycle and am having a hard time decide between the 2...what is the bottem line???

Chocolate is offline Junior Member
    there is no bottom line really...
    i used 1 amp/week of sust250 for 8 weeks my first cycle gained 12 pounds and kept all of my gains.
    strangely enough i don't think injecting it hurts and i don't get flu symptoms like other people... but i do know that if you are injecting it more than once a week you will see better results. i enjoyed using sustanon and felt that there was a great pump effect for three days following the injection, my face got fat :P but i didn't get any acne.
    i have never tried any of the straight tests' but i am new to this and havn't tried a lot of different compounds.
    i would suggest to any newbie to try sust... cause it isn't any worse than any of the other tests' just different and for me it was more readily available.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned

Ive been frontloading Sust and already have flu symptoms

What exaclty is this sust flu phenom? Ive been megadosing it and have just felt like I got the flu - sore throat - earache and it happen really fast.
    Is this some sort of body reaction to the test ? ma i really sick? is it a real infection? When will it go ?

help!

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    This is common and happens to alot of AS users. I have no medical explanation for this but from my readings and informationI have gathered, " flu like syptoms " play a roll in most Sust users. For starters you are introducing something into your body that your body is not used to. Testosterone is naturaly in your body but not at that amount. So your body has to learn to deal with the stress it is being subjected to. Your body does cope with this eventually but in the first stages ( 1-3 weeks ) you will experience side effects because of your hormones being so out of wack.
    Sustonon has to be shot every 2 days or every 3 days to keep Testosterone Levels at a steady rate. When using any type of testosterone you will see maximum and best results keeping your Testosterone at the same level throughout the week and so on. When your Testosterone levels jump up and down you will see the opposite. More side effect ( cold, flu, soar throat, general well being, mood changes, effect in motivation ) also you will see more of a jump in weight day by day.
    Most users of Sustonon do not know this and make sustanon to be a great anabolic steriod . Sustanon has its place in the steriod world, do not get me wrong! But I beleive that novices or rookies to AS should choose another form of testosterone to use in their cycles that would give them a better result. My belife is that sustanon is ment for the guys that have been cycling for years, with numerous cycles under there belts preferably at an older age.
    Further more i will say that you will be fine and not to worry about you getting sick. Like i said it is very common for people to become sick when starting Sustanon. I would work through it, take lots of Vitamins ( A, E, C, Multi, Fish Oil, B12 ) drink lots of fluids and rest your body for now. It will be fine to stay out of the gym less during you being ill, that will give your body longer time to recover. I would continue with your cycle as planned and finish it to the day and follow PCT.

Billyc is offline New Member
    I am a novice in the anabolic steriod world. I am about to take my first cycle. I have learned so much just by reading your post questions and answers. I was wondering about a couple of things....first is that I am about to purchase sustonon for my first cycle. My bodybuilding friend told me its the best steriod on the market as of now. After reading from as I can see that their are mixed judgements about that. What do you feel about that?

where to start........

Quote Originally Posted by Billyc
    I am a novice in the anabolic steriod world. I am about to take my first cycle. I have learned so much just by reading your post questions and answers. I was wondering about a couple of things....first is that I am about to purchase sustonon for my first cycle. My bodybuilding friend told me its the best steriod on the market as of now. After reading from as I can see that their are mixed judgements about that. What do you feel about that?
    .your gonna have the sust lovers and sust haters everywhere....i personally like it but i never used test e/c .. anyways its believed and recommended that newbies use test e cause it only has 1 ester in it...sust has 4 esters and they have diff release times...the single ester keeps it simple for the 1st time user..i recommend doing a search here on sust/test e and c and you'll alll your answers....the vets have better knowledge than i..... dont forget pct too

Billyc is offline New Member
    Thanks for the information. I can see that a lot of as subscribers say that test is a good way to start. The only problem is that I can't find test. I don't want to go around the gym and just ask anyone if they can find it. My bodybuilding friend said that he doubts he can find it too. Help?

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyc
    Thanks for the information. I can see that a lot of as subscribers say that test is a good way to start. The only problem is that I can't find test. I don't want to go around the gym and just ask anyone if they can find it. My bodybuilding friend said that he doubts he can find it too. Help?
    It sounds like you don;t have a good BBer friend at all bro! Test is readily available on the black market and can be found very easily. Any source out there has or can get numerous amounts of Testosterone . It would not be wise to walk around your gym and ask anybody for anything. Id ask good friends if they know anybody that deals with gear. If they say yes and you trust that friend have him talk to his buddy for you. In most cases you want to be introduced to his friend and make sure for yourself that you can trust him. I know that its tough to judge people, but if you get a sense that hes not a straight shooter and hes out to make a fast buck, just say no thanks or tell him youll call him later and walk away! Its not worth getting burned or getting fake gear! If still no luck id shop around for a domestic source and make sure you ask around for a good source check! NO ASKING FOR A SOURCE but ask if one is ok and good to deal with. Good luck bro

Kelvin is offline Junior Member
    I am also currently on sustanon 250. I have been keeping track of the threads on this site about sustanon. I personally don't have any problems with it whatsoever. I guess that sustanon agrees with this body!!! There seems to be much contraversy about it. Some do like it, some don't. I can only say that for this body, sustanon is all good. For the next person .....?

Bigboy7 is offline New Member
    hey i took 500mgs of sus. about 5 days ago and my rear right cheek is swollen and hurts can any one throw something out at me please

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information