Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Sustanon and why you shouldnt use it

Tasmaniac is offline Associate Member
    I just finished a 10 week cycle on sustamix 250. I loved the results (almost 30lb) and kept all of my gains. Here are the issues I had with it. I pissed every hour or two, had flu symptoms every afternoon, had to wash my face every couple of hours because it became so oily and felt tired all of the time.

In saying that, I will be doing one more cycle after I've finished the required time off. I want to hit the elusive 100kg mark which would never have been possible for a skinny bloke like me...

binsser is offline Senior Member
    i thought sust was great didnt have much water retention and grew like fck to be honest lolol but is good to check the mix as to know how to administer ie ed /eod/e3d

My honest answer would be do it eod

SRdac is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasmaniac
    I just finished a 10 week cycle on sustamix 250. I loved the results (almost 30lb) and kept all of my gains. Here are the issues I had with it. I pissed every hour or two, had flu symptoms every afternoon, had to wash my face every couple of hours because it became so oily and felt tired all of the time.

In saying that, I will be doing one more cycle after I've finished the required time off. I want to hit the elusive 100kg mark which would never have been possible for a skinny bloke like me...
    How were you able to maintain your other daily activities being tired all the time. Seems like the oily skin would attract the wrong type if attention. I'm looking forward to starting a deca cycle in about a week. It has issues like anything but I'm told very few.......what's your opinion on deca....once the deca arrived, plain to stack with sustamix half way through the cycle.

_GetJacked_ is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Game View Post
    I am saying enanthate/cypionate (which are almost identical but for one carbon atom) should be used because you do not have to worry on the timing/frequency of injections. Because you can front load it to start seeing higher peak blood plasma levels reached much quicker. I cringe everytime I read someone is doing 250mgs of sustanon a week because prop and phenly prop should be shot much more frequently than once a week.

ok,this being said.... what would you run with test E for a bulking cycle?

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by _GetJacked_ View Post

ok,this being said.... what would you run with test E for a bulking cycle?
    Food
    Java Man likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Soar View Post
    Food
    ....obviously
    I'm thinking deca and dbol ?

Alright guys, i currently found an EnduraTren450 blend (200mgTrenE,250mgTestE)
    any one with experience on this?
    im thinking 12 weeks, 1ml e4d, arimidex as needed, clomind/ndex pct
    this will put me at roughly 400mgTrenE,500mgTestE weekly

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Amazing thread.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by iron bear View Post
    Sustanon was supplied as a vetinarian glass redyject made by Organon in Mexico for BULLS!
    It was named Sostanon 250. Power lifters loved it's strength promoting effects.
    It is a STACK and behaves like all stacks! If you ever saw one of the origional redyjects you would get the full impact of it's nature. Amps do not do it justice. . .they make it look too
    civilized.
    Oh yes sir! Damned things had a 18 gauge pin that was not removable. You either used it or shot it into a civilized syringe before turning it on yourself. We called them nails back then lol. Oh good memories! For anyone who has never seen an 18 gauge - its like shoving a small crochet needle an inch and a half into your leg.

frizz is offline Banned
    hey whats up im a newbie currently takin sermorelin just got tren n sustanon 300 I read what ur sayin whats a good choice im 511 185 in out gym 4 a while im 35 and the tren n sus is from bio anabolic labs not much out there on them what u think

mj210804 is offline New Member
    not trying to go off topic too much, but has anyone used this at a lower dosage, or any for that matter, in cutting cycles? just curious.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    I looooove me some sust. I know everyone always says eod injections, and in not saying that isn't better but e3d has always been my protocol. I almost feel like sust had a nice kick the first day or two that e or c doesn't provide. I believe it's only 30mg of prop, the phenyl prop ester is fine e3d. Just my two cents.

KIKINWING is offline New Member
    I am a 50 y/o dude who was doing Sustanon 250 before Sustanon 250 was cool, or uncool, depending on who you believe here.
    Guess what? I hang with the "cool" kids cause I always made great gains, limited side effects and over all happy. I do concur with those who say it should be taken more then 1X a week. 2x week is a great foundation for any cycle. But again it's just the foundation so don't forget the jimmy's, whipped cream and of course cherry on top....

Argentum is offline New Member
    Lulz, the OP last posted almost 13 years ago... Talk about a necro

nabil is offline New Member
    Gosh I am starting a Sustanon 250 cycle ...I saw the posts ...2001 the first one ...
    Anyone would give genuine advise on Sustanon .. this is the first time I read sooo many negative feedback about it

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by nabil View Post
    Gosh I am starting a Sustanon 250 cycle ...I saw the posts ...2001 the first one ...
    Anyone would give genuine advise on Sustanon .. this is the first time I read sooo many negative feedback about it
    To be honest I'm not a fan of blends, but you will be perfectly fine using sust.

People have been cycling with sust for decades with great results.

Sust was developed to be used once a week. IMO for your first cycle pin every 3 days or twice a week because EOD injections can be a bit much your first time.

It would be a good idea to post your stats and complete cycle layout in the Q&A forum so it can be critiqued by more experienced members.
    InternalFire likes this.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    To be honest I'm not a fan of blends, but you will be perfectly fine using sust.

People have been cycling with sust for decades with great results.

Sust was developed to be used once a week. IMO for your first cycle pin every 3 days or twice a week because EOD injections can be a bit much your first time.

It would be a good idea to post your stats and complete cycle layout in the Q&A forum so it can be critiqued by more experienced members.

as he said ^^^

I have also came to a conclusion that every 3 days is the most used frequency for sustanon for pining from folks who were prone to sides so they had least to none of them sides by doing this.

Good luck

MusclePupInTraining is offline New Member
    I have been taking Sust for a week - this is my first cycle ever and it was recommended to do this over Test E. Pinning EOD.

I front-loaded with more sust for the first week, upon recommendation, and the pain in my butt and thighs is almost unbearable - been taking ibuprofen for the soreness, i heated up my gear after first pin was a nightmare, it was a bit better, but also still incredibly sore. It's been a week and my butt and thigh still hurts, just a lot of soreness, i think my butt is a little swollen but not read.

I'm tired and cranky from not sleeping as well, due to the pain. It sucks!!! Honestly I might just toss the stuff (Bio-TST 250), if it doesn't get any better.

I'm trying to be patient - everyone says sust is painful especially if you've never pinned before. But dannnggggg --- my workouts have sucked this week from being tired and sore.

Wallstreetbully is offline Junior Member
    Damn

Wallstreetbully is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nabil View Post
    Same here :/

classy1 is offline New Member
    so i have sus 250mg I am about to start...any recs on how often and how much to pin. also i can stack with nandrolone or treb(which everyone is not a fan of for a third cycle..just looking for a safe schedule if possible.

Leavintracks is offline New Member

sust

Quote Originally Posted by JRMY2711 View Post
    HEY GAME IM RIGHT WITH YOU ON THAT MY BOY AT HOME TOLD ME THAT SUST WAS ONE OF THE CLEANEST AS SO I STARTED STUDYING ON IT AND I FOUND ONE SITE THAT SHOWED HOW BAD SUST WAS. SAID IT CAN CAUSE NASEA DIAREA HIGH FEVER AND ALL KINDS OF OTHER STUFF DEFFINITLY TURNED MY HEAD ON THAT. SO IM GOING TO FIND ME A DIFFERENT STACK.
    HEY ALSO THANKS FOR THE INFO AND IF I REMEMBER THAT SITE I WILL COME BACK AND POST IT FOR YOU

i’ve been on a sust/deca stack for going on 3 weeks and T levels through the roof . Haven’t had any side effects and i’m starting to see gains rather quickly.

Leavintracks is offline New Member
    2ml a week 1ml on tuesday 1ml on friday

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread Information