Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Newbies this is for you

saleen89 is offline New Member

Questions

I just started my first cycle and I was wondering what people thought about this. I'm on T-4 and deca 300 and I will complete my third week on friday. How does this sound. I take half a cc twice a week of each.

dr9999 is offline Junior Member
    Age 38 - weight 180- bench 350/squat 500, never geared but ready now.
    I feel that i have good power but totally lack size. I want to grow. I eat very healthy and hit the gym 5-6days week.. Just can't stay away.
    All these post make gear look so easy, where the hell does all the gear come from?
    I'm a little nervous to ask around my gym. Any help getting to the next level would be appreciated. If you need more info I'd be happy to supply it.
    Tnx!

remi is offline New Member

Thumbs down partyboynyc doesn`t it hurt your brain typping...

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    we just stop helping people and just party around here!!!let the other boards help so they can get some traffic and try to be as good as AR. we should send all newbies to other sites to research and them have them come back here after like a year or so. i can't even answer questions anymore.it makes my brain hurt to think sometimes
    i believe you must have been a newbie sometime or are you god.

remi is offline New Member

Thumbs down partyboynyc doesn`t it hurt your brain typping...

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    we just stop helping people and just party around here!!!let the other boards help so they can get some traffic and try to be as good as AR. we should send all newbies to other sites to research and them have them come back here after like a year or so. i can't even answer questions anymore.it makes my brain hurt to think sometimes
    i believe you must have been a newbie sometime or are you god.

H_NICOLE is offline New Member
    Hi! I Have A Few ? About Reforvit B. My Boyfriend Use To Take Steriods (deca ) Before I Knew Him... Now He Wants To Start Taking Them Again To "get Big". I Don't Approve, Because I Have Heard About 'roid Rage ' And I Don't Want Him To Get Like Crazy Or Anything. He Told Me That Reforvit Isn't Even Like A Steriod And He Won't Rage. Is This True?

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    Five-star post

Thick Back is offline New Member
    That post was very helpfull, i started a cycle of Deca only last week, had read heaps of bits and thought i was ready. I wouid say after reading this, im far away from ready... Thanks for the time of day and as a newby i think i can speak for all the other newbies when i say your years of exp and training, and the fact that you are willing to share this info means alot to us.. Thanks..

BulletCatcher is offline New Member
    Thanks a BUNCH!!! You can research and research and still not get it all in your head. I for one appreciate a short, concise, cut to the chase version. This has helped me understand a LOT. As a newbie, THANKS.

smackdown is offline New Member
    RON, great! that you've start this thread, i'm a newbie and it gives me excellent info... keep it up...

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    good post Ron

Skipper is offline New Member
    Very good post, one of the best ive seen, on this forum.. I have been looking on this page for a couple of years.. But has only recently joined..

novice007 is offline New Member

First cycle - some advice?

Ron,

Very useful post. Thanks

I am just about to start my first cycle and have been recommended a combination of Anapolon and winstrol . I have been training for a very long time, but now want to put on some lean muscle more quickly. I am about 5,11 very lean (recently ran a marathon) and about 80KG.

I have been suggested the following cycle:

2 wks of Anapolon 50 - 3 tabs week 1 followed by 5 tab week 2

6 wks of winstrol depot - 1ml week one, 5ml week two, 5ml week three, 4ml week four, 2ml week five, 1ml week six. I have been advcised to strat the winstrol in my final week of taking anapolon.

I have also been suggested to take 50 1mg tabs of clenbuterol after finishing the cycle.

Does this sound sensible and reasonable. Is there any advice you can give me?

Thanks

Tiny205 is offline New Member
    Hey, this is my first cycle. I started with 25 mg a day of Dbols for two weeks and then started Sust and EQ. I take 500 mg of Sust a week and 200 mg of EQ a week along with the 25 mg of Dbol . My deal is if my natural test levels were low to begin with, will I need to up the doses to really see significant results. The reason that I ask is that I haven't felt that much of a pump in the gym but have been in a much better mood through out the day. A doctor told my that low test levels cause depression so that really make sense to me why I am feeling better but I am wondering if its not enough to get results.

logansurfer33 is offline New Member

Talking Testosterone

I am interested in getting back into doing a cycle. I currently have 200mg
    of Tess. What is a normal cycle and what can I stack with it ? I am 6'1"
    200 lbs with a big frame (ex-college football player).....

Is 1cc a week good or do I need to add more? Thanks, Logan

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by logansurfer33
    I am interested in getting back into doing a cycle. I currently have 200mg
    of Tess. What is a normal cycle and what can I stack with it ? I am 6'1"
    200 lbs with a big frame (ex-college football player).....

Is 1cc a week good or do I need to add more? Thanks, Logan

Bro you mentioned back into doing a cycle - what in the world did you do before if you are asking a question like that ? Sorry Bro but that is a Steroid 101 question. Please do some more research before putting potentially life altering chemicals into your body. Safety First Bro.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    BTW Ron - good informative post

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    good stuff- saved on a disc with the rest of my reference material..........

Cuddawooda is offline New Member

Someone help

Hey guys i have 5 mil Winstrol and have been taking 2 in the am and 2 in the pm is that too much? How long should I cycle w/o hurting myself

mtnfit is offline New Member
    Thanks for the post. This is my third cycle, however been about 7 years since last. Thanks again.

tinknocker is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

high02

I have done a couples cycles of deca . I have just purchased some qv 300 & t400. When I say that I have done a couple cycles, I mean one last year and the other finished in may. Im 6'4" 230lbs and 33yrs old. I hit the gym every day. I am new to using gear and try to learn about what I am taking and how to do it right. I want to get big not die. I have never used any antiestrogens. Can someone brake down a cycle with qv 300 and T400? Should I get some clomid or nova? How much? When do I start it?

RipRock is offline New Member
    So let me get this streight.
    which is it end deca a week after test or end test a week after deca?

smhart75 is offline Associate Member
    test after deca

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks Ron. My training partner is former IFBB and didn't have this much info for me!

Big Slick is offline Associate Member
    Great post-puts all I've been reading in one place.
    Keep em comin!

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    The original message is fantastic...I apologize now for not reading it before me first posts...

metallicafan4u69 is offline Junior Member
    It is the stuff like this i look for. Thanx.

jdmLove4me is offline New Member

Question great info but still lost

Hey i have some questions and I have been reading on this forums, but I am pretty lost still. I am 6'0 165lb 20 years old and work out daily for about 2 years and lately have been eating right and drinking plenty of water. I take whey protein and i tried NO2 not too long ago and I think i want to jiuce. It is very hard for me to gain any weight or bulk I just get real cut. A friend has told me to take DBOL ONLY (didnt say anything about NOLVA) for 6 weeks at about 15-25 mg orally. I am quite confused on what my first cycle should be and what i should take. I am also quite lost about TEST cycles and what needs to be done with that. Is there any way you can email me with some help or guildlines on a first cycle or WHERE to begin.

syncere is offline New Member
    dude!! stop posting on old treads...,thk ron alot of info.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    i'm startin my first cycle here soon, and i just wanted to say thanks a bunch man... really helps

kevrox is offline New Member
    Hello,

I am new to the thread and new to the steroid scend but definitley not new to working out. For a first time cycle, I have just started my third week of Deca durabolon from QV (company name????)..I believe. My source is reliable and the product is legit. I have injected this product successfully but have seen no results in 3 weeks, over and above my regular workout results. Is there an amount of time after which I will see some noticeable results???? I am currently not stacking this with anything other than token creatine and glutamine. Should I be....The only sides I have noticed have been mild headaches. I am an experienced lifter and know what I am doing .....I am willing to try a heavier product as I know Deca is "user friendly" more than many others. Should I be stacking, waiting, or using something else. ANy help you veterans can offer me would be very much welcomed.

Thanks,

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kevrox
    Hello,

I am new to the thread and new to the steroid scend but definitley not new to working out. For a first time cycle, I have just started my third week of Deca durabolon from QV (company name????)..I believe. My source is reliable and the product is legit. I have injected this product successfully but have seen no results in 3 weeks, over and above my regular workout results. Is there an amount of time after which I will see some noticeable results???? I am currently not stacking this with anything other than token creatine and glutamine. Should I be....The only sides I have noticed have been mild headaches. I am an experienced lifter and know what I am doing .....I am willing to try a heavier product as I know Deca is "user friendly" more than many others. Should I be stacking, waiting, or using something else. ANy help you veterans can offer me would be very much welcomed.

Thanks,
    You will get more responses if you start your own thread.

nate3422 is offline Member
    nice post, thanks

rainjack is offline Junior Member
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I've looked all over the place for when and how to use nolva and clomid - and you did it in less that 500 words. Another piece of the AAS puzzle falls into place.

darrell is offline New Member
    United pharmacies any good?

UnBreakable is offline New Member
    Im 19 years old, 5'8 and 168 pounds. ive been lifting for years and ahve trouble gaining weight. i am currently running sueprdrol and tribulus. can anyone suggest what i should take to bulk up? and after to cut up? my friends have recommended test and equi and others test and deca . my goals are to in the end weigh in at 185 with cuts.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by UnBreakable
    Im 19 years old, 5'8 and 168 pounds. ive been lifting for years and ahve trouble gaining weight. i am currently running sueprdrol and tribulus. can anyone suggest what i should take to bulk up? and after to cut up? my friends have recommended test and equi and others test and deca. my goals are to in the end weigh in at 185 with cuts.
    Mate post this question in the Steroid Forum, this is the wrong place

Sic
    Sic is offline New Member
    Very informative, great post!!

gellert32 is offline New Member
    i live in toronto ontario and i want to do some roids, but i cant seem to find anything good. any ideas of wher i should be looking?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by gellert32
    i live in toronto ontario and i want to do some roids, but i cant seem to find anything good. any ideas of wher i should be looking?
    Mate if you ask for sources here you will be banned.

gellert32 is offline New Member
    sorry man didnt no that wont do it again.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information