Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Newbies this is for you

hyphy_beast is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolick
    does anyone know why people say EQ is useless?
    It's def not useless. It's great for certain goals. It just takes longer cycles to get the results. A shorter cycle of it could be useless if you don't give it enough time to do it's job.

Penwrath is offline New Member
    This was really helpful since I'm a newbie for sure!

willydawadd is offline New Member
    great article, im now tempted to stack on my first cycle....but ill just stick to test. thanks for the good read.

SwooseGoose is offline New Member
    Great post. Thanks.

hourman29 is offline New Member
    I am new to this, and I understand what I am about to ask may be a dumb question. When I am nearing the completion of the deca and after, is there anything I should be taking to ease off of it or prevent/reduce any side effects..?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hourman29
    I am new to this, and I understand what I am about to ask may be a dumb question. When I am nearing the completion of the deca and after, is there anything I should be taking to ease off of it or prevent/reduce any side effects..?
    The threads below are a great place to start. Credit should go to MickeyKnox:

SERM, AI

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-AI-Definition

Why HCG is So Important

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.UIlhVWfX_ft

Sorry Mickey....I'm too lazy to keep re-typing everything.

Satchemo24 is offline New Member
    Great post Ron. I have a question, I'm new here and think this may be a good place to post. I'm 49, over weight and not in great shape. I started back at the gym as part of an injury I am recovering from-mainly the reason for weight gain. I am not interested in bulking or cutting and really I'm just looking for a little something to bump my test level. I'm interested in Androgel 1.62 and was wondering if there is a non prescription equivalent. Thanks and my apologise if this is not the place to post.

Anabolic4Health is offline Junior Member
    great post with lots of useful info from everyone. The only question i have is when you go to PCT phase, if i start day 1 on 100mg clomid, do i take one 50mg tab after breakfast and one 50mg tab after dinner? or can you simply take both tabs at the same time. Same for my nolva. Do i take one 20mg tab am/pm or both at same time.... thanks in advance for your replies

Kalani9976 is offline Junior Member
    great post

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    The threads below are a great place to start. Credit should go to MickeyKnox:

SERM, AI

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-AI-Definition

Why HCG is So Important

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.UIlhVWfX_ft

Sorry Mickey....I'm too lazy to keep re-typing everything.
    Totally get it bro. Thats why i have them handy. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Satchemo24 View Post
    Great post Ron. I have a question, I'm new here and think this may be a good place to post. I'm 49, over weight and not in great shape. I started back at the gym as part of an injury I am recovering from-mainly the reason for weight gain. I am not interested in bulking or cutting and really I'm just looking for a little something to bump my test level. I'm interested in Androgel 1.62 and was wondering if there is a non prescription equivalent. Thanks and my apologise if this is not the place to post.
    I would concentrate on your diet if i were you. And i would not begin AAS if youre overweight and not in grape shape - especially if your body fat is not at or under 15-16%BF. Otherwise you may experience unwanted sides that are primarily estrogen related. (ED, bloating, acne, water retention)

Nutritional Forum

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...M#.UHNufa7X_fs

Quote Originally Posted by NRGman View Post
    great post with lots of useful info from everyone. The only question i have is when you go to PCT phase, if i start day 1 on 100mg clomid, do i take one 50mg tab after breakfast and one 50mg tab after dinner? or can you simply take both tabs at the same time. Same for my nolva. Do i take one 20mg tab am/pm or both at same time.... thanks in advance for your replies
    Its always wise to split up any dose to maintain the most stable blood levels.

Anabolic4Health is offline Junior Member
    Thanks MickeyKnox. (i was popping both at same time as per instructions i received. Started splitting them up today)

Synergy1 is offline Junior Member
    Great info

kawika is offline Junior Member
    I realize this thread is quite old but ihave a question I hope a vet may answer.

way take novla during cycle?

Novla is a serm, not an aromatize inhibitor. It makes no since to me to use that during cycle. Could anyone with knowledge on the subject shed some light as to why he would do that?

Also. Why do ppl keep asking personal cycle questions irrelevant to this thread? Lol

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Excellent thread thanks for the information

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kawika View Post
    I realize this thread is quite old but ihave a question I hope a vet may answer.

way take novla during cycle?

Novla is a serm, not an aromatize inhibitor. It makes no since to me to use that during cycle. Could anyone with knowledge on the subject shed some light as to why he would do that?

Also. Why do ppl keep asking personal cycle questions irrelevant to this thread? Lol
    Im not re reading this entire thread, so if you have a question about Nolva start a new thread in the PCT Forums or Q&A. Thanks.

Ducksfan is offline Junior Member
    Great post!

ninjaman85 is offline Junior Member
    Awesome post! TYVM

BuildingBrute is offline New Member
    I know it's an older post but still a good informative one! Thanks!

Bodaz is offline New Member
    Great post thank you

Randomaxe is offline New Member
    So i read a lot of brand names recommended for stacks & pct, but not a description of what type of products should be included in a stack or a pct. For example, they might recommend test be combined with x, y, z other brand names (i.e. nolva, liquadex, ferma, Arimidex , etc.). . but do those other brands always do "a certain thing". .let me say this another way. .

I think i understand that test in a stack might need countered with anti-estrogen agents in pct (sorry for my newb post), but what do the other things in a stack typically do?

A stack should include drugs that typically do __________, and pct should include drugs that typically do __________. (please don't say "make you bigger" and "mitigate side effects," lol)

Again, sorry for the newbish nature of this, but that's my question. Thanks!

EagerGains is offline New Member
    Need some advice. Apparently I have gone about this all wrong. Just doing what a friend suggested. But reading these forums has wigged me out. I'm 42. I been running Test Prop and Deca for 3 months. Just dropped the Deca and got some Tren E. Trying to cut fat and gain lean muscle. I was advised to take 100mg Tren E and 200mg of Test Prop twice a week. I've already started. I was fine on Test and Deca...may have started to experience deca dick there at the end (didn't know it was that until I started reading). So I stopped it & I seem to be fine. Need some guidance. I know I'm doing this backwards and entered it to it ignorantly, but can you please give me some advice?

EagerGains is offline New Member
    BTW- 6'1" 245lbs, probably BMI approx 32 - and I'm doing Intermittent fasting consuming 2400 calories, 45% protein, 35% carbs, 25% fats. Working out 5 days Tues-Sat off Sun & Mon, doing 6 miles of cardio during the week.

Donthate is offline New Member
    I personally love dbol but that's my opinion, if you don't need it don't take it

WilliamMaype is offline New Member

Newbies this is for you

Now all became clear, many thanks for the information. You have very much helped me.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information