Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    cloverg713 is offline Banned

mod

can somebody please tell me what a mod is and how do i talk to one i need to do a source check...im new

cloverg713 is offline Banned
    ironfists can you let me in

str8adonis is offline New Member
    Great info guys can't wait until I can help out with questions. Guess i'll stick around and do tons of reading.
    Mods- Thanks for taking the time to help us newbies out!!

Veblin is offline New Member

Great post.

Great post, Thanks Iron.

NEWKILLA is offline Junior Member
    good post, i done learned sumthing new already

edy424 is offline New Member

sorry for the stupid question

how do you find a hook up..im just a d1aa football player

BULKING_N is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb

Excellent post ! Just the thing for a newbie like myself. Im gonna spend a long time reading on this site.

TheIrish is offline New Member

Thumbs up good info

Good information, thanks for the advice for I myself am a newbie to the whole scene and plan on finding a good source to get myself started. thanks again

bigboy225 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up same problem

Quote Originally Posted by bennynjoon
    im seeing all these replies about people who buy from legit places. I have yet to find one and would really like to. Please post back and enlighten me, or email me at

thanks
    man in the same boat as me the problem is if you were selling grass would you publicly tell everyone hey grass for sale man just be patiant if not anything these are some pretty cool dudes and are really looking out for everyone
    Last edited by abstrack; 01-21-2006 at 09:16 AM.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

need a mod

I like been a bottom to hairy bear...please email me at . thanks, I'll spread the good will.
    Last edited by abstrack; 01-21-2006 at 09:15 AM.

bigger is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jo150
    nice jiggly boobs
    me to man, like em alot

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    Hi i am a newb to this forum, or for that matter any forum, i have read just about every post on the site, so i could get an idea of some of the regulars and how they respond. I also have been out of loop for 3 years now because of a bad accident, but before that i had the same source for my catnip or you guys all call it gear (yes i am an old timer by todays standards) here so i will start as well to use the term gear. Anyway he was my childhood friend, joined the service, only because he loved jets, and he figured this would be the way to full fill his dreams, anyway he did all that and got stationed out in CA, married a beautifully Mexican girl, well her cousin use to be the mule and in 15 years we were never screwed out of money once, all though when we first started yes we did get some fakes, i think about two or three times,but all we had to do was say they were fakes and the real stuff was sent out FOC, i guess her brother knew the rite peeps out there in Soda Land.
    Well last year my bud died in Iraq, and sad to say not doing what he loved, and i am not saying how, why, because with a board like this i would imagine that there are a FEW FUC-IN FEDS reading these boards and trying to smooch up to peeps as well. Anyway after 3 years of rehabilitation i have been cleared to go back to lifting weights, but i now find myself in that Land of Oz, i am sure that i could ask my buds wife for her brothers number but i am not ignorant, i do not belong to a gym, i have a very nice one built in my basement, so my question is this, after reading the boards and news group postings, all you hear about are scammers...! And this is because no one is going to help a Newb with a reliable source (AND I DO NOT BLAME THEM) so they have to chart the ocean full of sharks and get nipped a few times. I myself expect a few nips as well, my nephew is lifting now as well he is going to be my new partner he belongs to a gym out here and i know he could probably get me some catnip if i asked, but i can't find myself to do it, all i would need is for my nephew to get pinched for getting me some gear. I here allot of talk about this BD company and their gear, only thing i do not like about it is that it is not original, but that i mean by the OCMP, but everyone says it is real good. I made my first leap and got some Cleneb from this sites sponsor and when it worked is when i figured i would join this forum, and works well i might add, been a long time since i had some "Ole Shaky"
    I also have been in some news forums and found out that you can go to BD's website and see if the CO you are trying to buy from is a BD verified source. Well i found one put an order in for a small one 150.00 worth, i figured if i get burned at least it would be small, and i will probably need about 10 more small orders to have all my catnip , i mean gear on hand before i start my cycle.
    What i am trying to say is that when you were first starting out i am sure you were a pain in the azz as well, getting spanked blows, but it is part of the game, as the old saying goes if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. I am 45 years old and have been in the game for 15 years, but i must admit that
    I am shaking like a fagot at a hotdog stand
    in anticipation of seeing if my parcel arrives. Glad to be a part of the forum, from what i have been reading there is allot of good information here, and accurate as well. To the sites owners, nice site, yes steroids are illegal, but people are going to do them, a site like this will atleast keep them alive and healthy, the government is what i have to laugh about, Heroin is Illegal as well, but the government gives them FREE clean pins, what a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    I come back on the boards after being away for a bit and find some disturbing subjects in our Mod forum. It seems that many sources are being called "scammers" because they are taking longer than expected. Albeit not on this board but this point needs to get across to everyone regardless. I know several sources and over the past year I've heard many complaints but they often tend to be the same complaints.

So today I'm teaching a class. Please keep notes.

The most important thing you guys need to realize is:

"This is the ordering and distribution of illegal steroids. NOT FAST FOOD!" So let's try to calm the **** down. This applies when:

1. Sending e-mails

If your source does not get back with you in regards to your list request, order, stock check, etc, then WAIT a couple DAYS before e-mailing him again, not a couple MINUTES. Because the more you repeatedly e-mail the source the more e-mails they get and the longer it takes to respond and ship REAL ORDERS.

2. Receiving your order

Many sources are currently having delays because of several issues (the war, tighter border restrictions, tighter customs, etc). This applies to both international and dometic. So if you don't receive your order 4 days after placing your order then chill the **** out. This is where we go back to the golden rule that "this is ILLEGAL NOT FAST FOOD". Try to find out before ordering what the average turn around time is. If they won't tell you then ask a mod. They often have a decent idea as they order from numerous sources or because well...they know all.
    So after that average TA time has elapsed THEN you can start questioning from your source if the package has been sent yet. Again, we go back to lesson 1. E-mail him ONCE to find out the status of your order. Give him a couple days to respond and if you don't hear anything then repeat the process. If no response shoot another e-mail to him and then ask a mod. But only after giving your source ample time to respond.

Here are some other key things to keep notes of. We'll use lessons A-E.

A. Do a source check with a few mods

This applies when ordering from a new source or if you've used a source before but it's been a while. Cause believe it or not some sources have been known to turn scammers.

B. DO NOT expect any mod to give you a source

Doing source checks is ok. Asking for sources is NOT. So don't bother because you will most likely be added to our **** list.

C. Never order from any source that solicits your business via e-mails or PM's

Receiving an e-mail from a source you've e-mailed before is one thing. Receiving an e-mail from a source you've never heard about is another. Just delete it.

D. Be weary of any source that a fellow bro or mod gives you

Now this one can go both ways. If you trust a bro or a mod and they give you a source then follow lesson A first. Then go for it if everything checks out. But if a mod or bro you don't know well suddenly gives you a source go back to lesson A for sure. The reason I bring up this one is there have known to be boards in the past that the mod is the actual source and goes referring everyone to this "source" aka himself. Sometimes that's an ok thing but it usually results in a mess. So again, back to lesson A and check with a mod from a different site than the one where you got the info from.

E. Be weary of ordering off of any website

Some sources have websites and are legit. But most websites just scream scam. So please refer back to lesson A on this one.

This wraps up today's lesson until I think of adding more. Just remember class, many sources are taking longer than expected and having difficulties. So let's give them time and not jump on the bandwagon calling them a scammer because they've taken longer than expected. Also, if you see posts on other boards about so and so turning scammer. Check with one of our mods as we may have info proving otherwise or may be able to confirm it one way or another

skinnyboyb is offline New Member
    Awesome post....as a newbie I'm learning so much from you dudes...thanks again...but heres a question....if you dont know an internet source, and you cant ask around, how do you ever find one, more importantly, a legit one????

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    I live in UK and a good source is nearly imposible to find. I have my own gym in the back gardens and do not train in public gym. I order my gear over the net. I have a good source at present but have had some bad ones. A little bit of advice from a web ordering meat head, never order of the web unless you can pay for it with your credit card. that way if its fake or does not turn up, you can claim your money back. The UK is shit for good gear.

buzzini333 is offline New Member
    very helpful, now all i have to do is find some mod

taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    great post, lucky it is sticky. great

HeLLBoy3045 is offline Junior Member
    hey i need a source check please. email me at . thanx alot
    Last edited by abstrack; 01-21-2006 at 09:15 AM.

FloridaBUlk is offline Banned

Legit Source

The most important thing you guys need to realize is:

"This is the ordering and distribution of illegal steroids . NOT FAST FOOD!" So let's try to calm the **** down. This applies when:

1. Sending e-mails

If your source does not get back with you in regards to your list request, order, stock check, etc, then WAIT a couple DAYS before e-mailing him again, not a couple MINUTES. Because the more you repeatedly e-mail the source the more e-mails they get and the longer it takes to respond and ship REAL ORDERS.

2. Receiving your order

Many sources are currently having delays because of several issues (the war, tighter border restrictions, tighter customs, etc). This applies to both international and dometic. So if you don't receive your order 4 days after placing your order then chill the **** out. This is where we go back to the golden rule that "this is ILLEGAL NOT FAST FOOD". Try to find out before ordering what the average turn around time is. If they won't tell you then ask a mod. They often have a decent idea as they order from numerous sources or because well...they know all.
    So after that average TA time has elapsed THEN you can start questioning from your source if the package has been sent yet. Again, we go back to lesson 1. E-mail him ONCE to find out the status of your order. Give him a couple days to respond and if you don't hear anything then repeat the process. If no response shoot another e-mail to him and then ask a mod. But only after giving your source ample time to respond.

Here are some other key things to keep notes of. We'll use lessons A-E.

This applies when ordering from a new source or if you've used a source before but it's been a while. Cause believe it or not some sources have been known to turn scammers.

Doing source checks is ok. Asking for sources is NOT. So don't bother because you will most likely be added to our **** list.

C. Never order from any source that solicits your business via e-mails or PM's

Receiving an e-mail from a source you've e-mailed before is one thing. Receiving an e-mail from a source you've never heard about is another. Just delete it.

D. Be weary of any source that a fellow bro or mod gives you

Now this one can go both ways. If you trust a bro or a mod and they give you a source then follow lesson A first. Then go for it if everything checks out. But if a mod or bro you don't know well suddenly gives you a source go back to lesson A for sure. The reason I bring up this one is there have known to be boards in the past that the mod is the actual source and goes referring everyone to this "source" aka himself. Sometimes that's an ok thing but it usually results in a mess. So again, back to lesson A and check with a mod from a different site than the one where you got the info from.

Some sources have websites and are legit. But most websites just scream scam. So please refer back to lesson A on this one.

This wraps up today's lesson until I think of adding more. Just remember class, many sources are taking longer than expected and having difficulties. So let's give them time and not jump on the bandwagon calling them a scammer because they've taken longer than expected. Also, if you see posts on other boards about so and so turning scammer. Check with one of our mods as we may have info proving otherwise or may be able to confirm it one way or another

Legit Source -
    Email them to get pricing, I belive min order is 300 usd, could have changed. Quick shipment, to your door, unrevealable pakaging, and confidentuality. I use all the time, as well as all my buddies.

Thanks
    Last edited by abstrack; 01-21-2006 at 09:14 AM.

CapnZ is offline Associate Member

Oh Really?

Yo FloridaBulk,

You've made 1 post to the forum, and right away offer up a "legit source"
    Any reason why we should believe you?

RonBright04 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bennynjoon
    im seeing all these replies about people who buy from legit places. I have yet to find one and would really like to. Please post back and enlighten me, or email me at

thanks
    Are you begging to get scammed??

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Chief, I really hope you're joking about that source listing. If not then you're obviously not playing w/ a full deck of cards my friend. If so, you need to get some help! LOL! What's wrong with this picture?

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnZ
    Yo FloridaBulk,

You've made 1 post to the forum, and right away offer up a "legit source"
    Any reason why we should believe you?
    Any reason why he's not banned yet??

Hunter is offline Grateful

thanks

New to this and really gaining alot of knowledge from you guys thanks.

Flack is offline New Member
    same here soo much good reading.

freezingsebastian is offline New Member

Cool Getting started!

Hey Iam what you guy's call a newbie.

1 of all I want to tell you that Iam a virgin to all this but I know I want to do it.

So here is what I have done so far and please perdon my spelling it sucks!!

I have reviewed lots of websites so far, but when I came across this one I decided to be carefull about where to oder now that there lots of scammers so I hear here.

I did find a website that looks legit to me but wont come up be search egine, you need to type the adress. I wonder if someone could comfirm it A-P.

Well I have the oppertunity to travel around the world for work on a weekly basis, and the only place I was a able to find gear was in Brazil, but it took me like 10 Pharmacys to get it and it was not enough.

So now I wonder what to do, I have spent long hours online, nothing comes up, and that source I told you about I found it in 2003 when I was thinking about doing this for the 1 time.

I decided to buy a book on gear and educate myself a bit more on this, but untill then I will search and search. Is fustrating though is like driving not knowing where your headed, and direction's are welcomed

Well in the mean time Iam glad to be a member here now and Iam learning alot!!!!

By the way I wonder how you come about asking someone in the gym about gear, I dont want to seem like a junky (LOL). If someone has ever asked someone in the gym please tell me!

I do fly alot guys all over so I'll keep my heads up, especially when I go to China again, last time I was there I came back with 50 DVD all for a 1$. By the way is easy for me to bring stuff back becuase the work I do!!

Auto54 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist

OK now I'm confused. If I find a source I can as a mod if it is a good source. But if it is a website then it is likely a scam. So if it doesn't have a website how the heck can I find it?? I have like NO local source that I can find. Been looking for a few months now.

reddragon536 is offline New Member

Thanks that helps

For a newbie like myself that is the best information I have read yet.

pelly789 is offline Member
    great info!

dadddy_fat_cat is offline New Member
    I Need A Checkout
    Last edited by abstrack; 01-21-2006 at 09:13 AM.

Lil man 10 is offline Junior Member
    dude seriously what the he%^ are you thinking, there is a reason that in the forum rules is states no open source checks, why you ask? because, think about it, even if what you posted is legit, he is wide open now and could get busted even easier. Thats probably why you cant get a good source they dont want peolpe flashing there name or contact info around. Sorry I dont mean to flame you bro but this is the kind of bs that gives newbs a bad rep Think a little dude and Im sure a mod will soon be deleting your post and warning you for this.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey guys! "NO MORE" source posting in this thread or NO MORE posting of your personal email address. Quit fishing for a source and obey the basic rules we all have to follow.

Anymore posting of email addresses, web sites, or sorces, you will be suspended or banned.

Thank you for your understanding.

Abstrack
    abstrack@protonmail.com

EarlyGrace is offline New Member

New here

New user. Be patient, I am learning the rules. Have done a lot of research and wanting to get seriuos with bodybuilding. I have never cycled and not sure where to start. Can some one point me in the right direction. Not fishing for sources but not sure how to locate one either.....Tips?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyGrace
    New user. Be patient, I am learning the rules. Have done a lot of research and wanting to get seriuos with bodybuilding. I have never cycled and not sure where to start. Can some one point me in the right direction. Not fishing for sources but not sure how to locate one either.....Tips?
    welcome. keep browsing and you will pick things up.

jewce15 is offline New Member
    I am too new to the site and just wanted to say that after reading and reading and even more reading, just wanted to tell everyone that I am learning some useful tips in the forum. Keep it up trying to soak as much as I can in befor I attempt to purchase so I won't get scammed.

patrickm is offline New Member
    alright, no asking for sources, but can you list a specific site and ask if any else has delt with this site and is it good or bad?

freezingsebastian is offline New Member
    So I wanted to say sorry if I posted something wrong on my first post it wont happen again.

Ill keep my research on and hope for the best.

I heard this guys at the gym talking about buying gear, and god was I tempted to ask them. It seemed like the dude who had the big muscle is a source and his on a big cycle (yes I izdroped).
    Just telling I thought it was funny , to be looking for gear and suddenly you here some guy's talking about it.

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    Very nice post. I think this will really help me as I am a new member. And I think every new member should read this one. Thanks again Dude

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickm
    alright, no asking for sources, but can you list a specific site and ask if any else has delt with this site and is it good or bad?
    No..

You can however, when you get Pm priviledges, Message a Moderator or Vet and inquire about said site.

~Narkissos

skinnyinvirginny is offline New Member
    I tried to pm a mod, but don't have sufficient priviledge, if someone could point me in the right way for a hook up, or allow me to pm a mod so I can get started, I would appreciate it.

Iceman69 is offline Associate Member

/signed

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information