xXDevilDogXx is offline Associate Member

Uh-Oh...He's gonna test me again...help

Alright, so I've been seeing a good doctor and I'm getting tested again.
    Last edited by xXDevilDogXx; 08-12-2008 at 04:32 PM.

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member

Bloodwork for test.

First off, I understand your desire to "game the system": to get a good script from your doctor for H.R.T... all while filling in the corners with a little H.R.T. of your own.

Check the steroid profiles here on AR.com. They all give you the half-life for each compound you might be taking, so you can drop them accordingly before your follow-up blood work.

e.g: Doing Test. Cyp. 600mg/Wk and Deca . 250mg/Wk. for six weeks.
    Stopped four weeks before bloodwork. Testosterone levels came back at 240ng/L. (pretty low, but believably so.)

If your bloodwork is coming up too soon, call and reschedule. It happens all the time. Say you're out of town on business. He probably won't have another opening for at least another couple of weeks.

Good luck!

-BigLittleTim

Thank you Tim.
    Last edited by xXDevilDogXx; 08-12-2008 at 04:33 PM.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLittleTim View Post
    First off, I understand your desire to "game the system": to get a good script from your doctor for H.R.T... all while filling in the corners with a little H.R.T. of your own.

Check the steroid profiles here on AR.com. They all give you the half-life for each compound you might be taking, so you can drop them accordingly before your follow-up blood work.

e.g: Doing Test. Cyp. 600mg/Wk and Deca . 250mg/Wk. for six weeks.
    Stopped four weeks before bloodwork. Testosterone levels came back at 240ng/L. (pretty low, but believably so.)

If your bloodwork is coming up too soon, call and reschedule. It happens all the time. Say you're out of town on business. He probably won't have another opening for at least another couple of weeks.

Good luck!

-BigLittleTim
    exactly what i was going to say.....YOU schedule your blood work and dates and appointments....not the doctor

I wonder if my doc will test for all blood levels?

TBones is offline Junior Member
    When is your vacation? I would resehdule like Biglittle said. Unless your vacation is later this summer and you will have time to get the mojo back up after blood tests. Remeber he will have to wait for test results before he will perscribe so factor that into your timline unless you are going to stsrt taking your own right after blood tests are taken.

Also i belive the half life of cyp is more like 14 days. I think 2-3 weeks before your blood test is definitely sufficient to put you in trough levels.

Your doc will not test for AAS. That costs big bucks and he isnt going to pay for that. Your insurance wont either. He's not your PO. Dont worry about that.

TBone
    Last edited by TBones; 06-03-2008 at 08:13 AM.

TBones, My vacation is from June 15-21.

BBFS is offline New Member
    Was on 10 week cycle of cyp, prop and deca (approx. 450mg per week).

My pre cycle test level was just a little over 300. I waited 4 weeks after cycle and retested. T-level was at 92.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LayinLo View Post
    Thank you Tim. I checked the half lifes and pct start times threads.

It says 18 days for cyp. So I'm thinking that if I do my last pinon the 8th of June. This will give me exactly 18 days before I do my labwork.

Is my thinking and math correct?
    just a quick explanation on half life...... half life refers to how long it takes for HALF the drug to be eliminated. so if it is dosed at 200 mg/ml the in 18 days HALF will be eliminated or cleared. leaving 100 mg to be cleared. which HALf will be eliminated the next 18 days leaving 50 mg after 36 days. so to get complete clearance i would estimate it at about 60 days give or take. i would postpone your scheduled appointment.

Quote Originally Posted by BBFS View Post
    Was on 10 week cycle of cyp, prop and deca (approx. 450mg per week).

My pre cycle test level was just a little over 300. I waited 4 weeks after cycle and retested. T-level was at 92.
    Very informative. How were your estro levels? Had you started any pct? any hcg ?

Thanks for the post lex57.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Very informative. How were your estro levels? Had you started any pct? any hcg ?

Also, what if I switch over to prop for a little while and reschedule. Would that make it easier to plan my lab work? I could still run the prop while on vacation and maybe a week or two after?
    i think i figured prop will clear in about 9 days or so. if ot is dosed at 100 mg/ml and it has a three day half life. after 3 days it would be 50 after 6 it would be 25...... but i dont know what the mg's does to the serum level values, as far as what lab values would represent, sorry. i will try to do a little research for you. my buddy did this, he took some test to suppress his natural levels and didnt do pct THEN scheduled lab work. his test levels were extremely low and he has been hrt ever since. hope it helps.

I'd really appreciate that, Lex57. The more info, the better.

TBones is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    i think i figured prop will clear in about 9 days or so. if ot is dosed at 100 mg/ml and it has a three day half life. after 3 days it would be 50 after 6 it would be 25...... but i dont know what the mg's does to the serum level values, as far as what lab values would represent, sorry. i will try to do a little research for you. my buddy did this, he took some test to suppress his natural levels and didnt do pct THEN scheduled lab work. his test levels were extremely low and he has been hrt ever since. hope it helps.
    Ya lets separate detection or how long the ester is in the body vs. what his test numbers will show after x# of days. That what i was getting at. Doctors will test you a certain number of days after your last shot to get your low number. That number of days will not be "60 days" after to see when every last drop of cyp ester is out of your body.

2 to 3 weeks after your last injection of cyp or enenthate your test levels will be in the pooper i dont care what your math is. I mean that in the most respectful way. I dont mean to come off like an ass this morning. :-)

TBone

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Alright, so I've been seeing a (what I think is good) good doctor who has been wanting to put me on trt/hrt. Well, I got impatient and couldn't wait for my next blood test (which is now scheduled for June 26th) and I started a mild cycle.

Before you guys jump on me, I had my reasons. My wife and I are going on vacation from June 15-21. So I wanted to get my libido back pre-vacation (which it is BTW!!!) She and I both were tired of my low libido and thats why I originally started looking into doctors for trt/hrt. Well, He is a very well known one around here for male problems and therefore stays booked all the time. This is why I started my little cycle. I am running 300 mgs cyp per week (2 pins per week.) I was planning on running this for 10-12 weeks until he called back to schedule my final bloodwork. Well, he called early.

Here's where I need the help. When should I stop my pins to get my levels back to low (where he expects them)? Last blood test had my total at 398 and free at 81 (31-155). He is going to run a full panel and include estro, hdl, ldl, prolactin, lh, etc.... I don't mind if they are lower than the last blood work. That would probably be even better.

My scheduled pins for June are 1st, 4th, 8th, 11th, 15th, 18th, 22nd, 25, 29th. When should my last pin be to insure low levels and get him to go ahead with the prescription? Another option I have is that I will be receiving some prop next week. How could I go about switching and thus avoid having my levels down for too long?

Keep in mind I do want to finish my 'cycle' but still be prescribed my trt/hrt as planned.
    simple, call and reschedule.. conflicts happen all the time, not like it's heart surgery..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

JASA is offline Junior Member

levels

stop the test. now & use deca the last 3 weeks 200mg your levels will go down to 140.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    simple, call and reschedule.. conflicts happen all the time, not like it's heart surgery..
    stated twice now 3 times...still wants to trick and manipulate bloodwork....when you already have your prescription you dont need to do this.
    Last edited by zaggahamma; 06-05-2008 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    stated twice now 3 times...still wants to trick and manipulate bloodwork....when you already have your **...you dont need to do this
    Not really trying to trick or manipulate, just need to get back to where my doc saw the levels last or lower. One test was 312, the other 398, etc. He knows it's low, he just wanted to do one more comprehensive set of labs.
    Last edited by xXDevilDogXx; 08-12-2008 at 04:34 PM.

JASA is offline Junior Member

levels

His levels are high because of the test. thas wy is 3 times.

Thread Information