Thread: Cant Orgasm.

Bullyson is offline Associate Member

Cant Orgasm.

Ive been on cycle for 10 weeks. Ive got 6 weeks to go. Started out w/ Sust250, then stacked tren w/ TestE, stopped the tren and got back on Sust. I know thats alot of jumping gears but I had availability issues. Do you think the tren ****ed me up? I can't orgasm to save my life. My girl knows what I'm doing so she understands but I need to know what to expect. I've been taking Tribulus like I was advised but it doesnt seem to help. Any ideas?

yellowledbetter is offline Junior Member
    I only have that problem on Tren at high dosage 150MG. Seems to desensitize it down there. I counter that with a good dose of Test 500Mg a week.

You may need to jack up your test if you stay on the Tren.

Good luck !!

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    I had that problem with Antidepresants and I could last very long but eventually it got boring.

mike954 is offline Member
    maby shes not hot lol

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    maybe he's gay..

jk..

anti depressants really mess with ya..

low level estrogen will cause it as well..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    maybe he's gay..

jk..

anti depressants really mess with ya..

low level estrogen will cause it as well..
    Spy, if you are refering to me, well I am gay LOL

sugarfreebig is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to hear bro. i had the same problem with antidepressants. I hope more people shed some light on the problem, because i plan to do a 250mg/tren cycle next and hope this isn't a common thing.

Coach 44 is offline Associate Member
    Yep fellas, those anti-depressants will give you a bigtime workout in the sack, huh? The worst for me was when I was getting Depo-Medrol shots in my neck for two herniated disc's which made me horny all the time, but the AD's I was on wouldn't let me bust nut lol, it was brutal! The wife and I both were raw, but neither got off. That was bad enough, but the capper was when the Depo-Medrol gave me Cushingoids Syndrome (Swelling of the face and head) so bad I looked like Fred Flintstone. I think I grew two hat sizes. It sucked!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    that's the point what else is interesting about you??

sorry about that, i always ask that.. most people never can get past the whole issue, so i try and make it a non issue..

tell us more about ya

Quote Originally Posted by Peducho0113 View Post
    Spy, if you are refering to me, well I am gay LOL
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    that's the point what else is interesting about you??

sorry about that, i always ask that.. most people never can get past the whole issue, so i try and make it a non issue..

tell us more about ya
    Well let me think what is intersting about me , I am a normal guy, who like to stay healthy and in shape. and I really like this Foroum.

Quote Originally Posted by mike954 View Post
    maby shes not hot lol
    Shes plenty hot.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    take some sort of anti-prog/anti-prolactin, your problem will disappear.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    ^^^^

A Rob Bitch Alert

MATTMAN01 is offline Banned
    Oh I see!!

Update. I dont know if it was just a funk I was in or what but it all came to a close this morning. The baby mama was the ticket. Maybe I just couldnt orgasm without her?? I think the TestE I had may have been bunk. It was leaving huge knots for 4 or 5 days after every inj. Any other test Ive ever had felt like a charlie horse but no knots. The Sust I just got is on time though. Thats what I started my cycle on and I was a walking hard on w/no problems getting off, glad to have more. Anyone have any exp with the Tribulus? I had no results from that whatsoever. Not that was noticable anyway.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    tren tends to elevate prog and prolactin levels, which tend to prevent you from having an orgasm (prolactin is the chemical signal your body sends after an orgasm, to indicate you shouldn't have another)..

Cabergoline lowers prolactin levels, and can have some great pro-sexual benefits on top of just getting your orgasm back.

Cabergoline also as mood-brightening, anti-depressant properties on its own. its also a fat burner. good stuff!

Coach 44 is offline Associate Member
    Bullyson: I had the same experience with test e (but it was from Mex, Testoprim was the name). That sh*t gave me knots similar to a torn quad muscle, glute muscle, etc. wherever i stuck it. The knots were warm to the touch and took 4-5 days to heal (that's with daily icing and massaging). It was brutal. The worst part was my test blood levels barely rose 100 after six weeks of the stuff. A friend of mine was running the same stuff at the time and he had the same experience. I finally got a clue and requested the injectable test cyp from my doc (was on Testim gel before I made my run for the border) and I've been fine since. Good Luck and keep up updated.

Im not familiar with Cabergoline. Where can I find it? Is it over the counter or script? I know, Im a newb, but thats why Im here.
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA View Post
    tren tends to elevate prog and prolactin levels, which tend to prevent you from having an orgasm (prolactin is the chemical signal your body sends after an orgasm, to indicate you shouldn't have another)..

Cabergoline lowers prolactin levels, and can have some great pro-sexual benefits on top of just getting your orgasm back.

Cabergoline also as mood-brightening, anti-depressant properties on its own. its also a fat burner. good stuff!

Coach, thats is exactly what was happening to me. A fevered knot in the delt or glute. With the delt, I couldnt even hardly raise the arm and with the glute I had a hard time putting weight on the side that I injected. Now I know what to look for. The Sust is my favorite and as long as its available, I think I'll stick with it. Thanks for the 411!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach 44 View Post
    Bullyson: I had the same experience with test e (but it was from Mex, Testoprim was the name). That sh*t gave me knots similar to a torn quad muscle, glute muscle, etc. wherever i stuck it. The knots were warm to the touch and took 4-5 days to heal (that's with daily icing and massaging). It was brutal. The worst part was my test blood levels barely rose 100 after six weeks of the stuff. A friend of mine was running the same stuff at the time and he had the same experience. I finally got a clue and requested the injectable test cyp from my doc (was on Testim gel before I made my run for the border) and I've been fine since. Good Luck and keep up updated.

Thread Information