Thread: Testim Question

iceman1961 is offline New Member

Testim Question

Why do they advise not useing testim on yr abs(poor absorbtion) or on yr nuts(excelent absorbtion) I've read that yr ball sac absorbs as much as 5x the amount as other parts of yr body. Anyone else ever heard this? When prescribed they're lookin for a 10% absorbtion to keep levels stable so thats why I figure the no abs no balls advice. anybody else got any thoughts or info on this "theory" Peace ICE!

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    I know that abs is horrible spot. Fat gets in the way of absorption. So does hair. I have heard of chest and forearms as being good places. I would think that your sac, as long as it is not excessively harry, would be excellent.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman1961 View Post
    Why do they advise not useing testim on yr abs(poor absorbtion) or on yr nuts(excelent absorbtion) I've read that yr ball sac absorbs as much as 5x the amount as other parts of yr body. Anyone else ever heard this? When prescribed they're lookin for a 10% absorbtion to keep levels stable so thats why I figure the no abs no balls advice. anybody else got any thoughts or info on this "theory" Peace ICE!
    balls absorb much, but this is to near to the prostate, where a lot of 5 alpha reduction happens, and u dont want a lot of dht near your prostate...

put it on your arms and shoulders. and check out www.allthingsmale.com, doc crisler has a good descrition how to use the gel...

iceman1961 is offline New Member
    what is 5 alpha reduction? Tanx! ICE

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman1961 View Post
    what is 5 alpha reduction? Tanx! ICE
    its the conversion from test to dehydrotest.

TBones is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx*** View Post
    balls absorb much, but this is to near to the prostate, where a lot of 5 alpha reduction happens, and u dont want a lot of dht near your prostate...

put it on your arms and shoulders. and check out www.allthingsmale.com, doc crisler has a good descrition how to use the gel...

i didnt think of that (or know of that) besides the intense burning feeling when i tried it.

Ice, i finally replied to your PM.

TBone

Thread Information