Thread: Low FSH an LH

bbrock is offline Junior Member

Low FSH an LH

I just got my test results back. My doc had my LH and FSH tested and they were non exsistent. My FSH was .7 on a scale of 1.6 to 8 and my LH was .2 on a scale of 1.5 to 9.3. I have been on a TRT for over a year and I take 400 mg every two weeks of cypianate my last TRT reading was 750 and my estrogen was 230 but i have since started taking liquidex. I know that my LH and FSH should be low from the TRT but I didn't know that they would be this low. Is this something to be concerned about. I was thinking about starting a small dose of clomid so i can raise my numbers. My wife is wanting another child. Is their any other reason to raise these numbers.

Vettester is offline Banned
    It's very common for these scores to be next to nothing when running TRT. Don't worry too much about it. That's why a lot of guys will take HCG to help the testes as if they were getting a full dose of LH.

Clomid would be a good therapy if you are trying to have a child.

pittbulldad is offline Associate Member
    I think my LH was .1

<--- no clomid and still made a baby

bbrock is offline Junior Member
    OK thanks I just wasn't sure if i needed much of these hormones. I new they would be low but i suprised how low they actually were.

Thread Information