afslc is offline New Member

Can someone help me out?

Hey guys, newbie here... well sort of lol Cycled once before and hated my results. Did not do my research and paid for it! hair loss was the main side effect I got. Anyways looking to start another cycle but get it right this time. I have researched my face off over google and really I hear soooo many different things about the same products. It confuses and frustrates me to no end. I am 23 years old, 172 pounds, 5 foot 10. When I first cycled I got to 200 even basically. I was chubby, had a belly and lost some hair .... and I only did 5 weeks of my cycle. So this time I want to take appropriate steps to ensure this never happens again. I take protein, creatine, glutamine, fish oil, vitamins, and a n.o explode pre workout drink. I want a beginner cycle that will boost my muscle gains, nothing out of this world like last time lol im thinking 12-20 pounds of muscle and keep a hard tight slender figure. Can someone with experience give me some suggestions please, i got a massive headache from all the bullshit on the internet that I have been reading for the past week haha

id prefer oral over injection, easier and more convenient.

Cheers and thanks for taking the time to check this threat out, and advice and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wrong section. This is for hormone replacement therapy, which is generally low doses of testosterone prescribed by a doctor for testosterone deficiencies, hypogonadism, etc. Try one of the main steroid sub-forums, but be prepared to be flamed for not being willing to do the homework or have the appropriate knowledge, PCT, diet, or starting stats to even be thinking about cycling.

TRT2010 is offline Member
    yup yup.. if u dud research you would know that you should not take an oral only cycle and u have yet to mention pct as my man frawnz stated.

JuiceBox12 is offline Junior Member
    No blood work, 23 years old, no mention of diet, good luck in these forums, your gonna need it!

JuiceBox12 is offline Junior Member
    And is liver damage really more convenient that pinning??? I know remember that there were problems being a 20-something...

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    is this a repost??? i swear to god i read this thread before..

anyways.. oral only is a waste of time, eithe sack up and pin or don't do juice.. How is taking 3-4 pills spread out evenly through out the day every day less convienent than taking a shot once a week?? also.. are you telling us you gained 30 lbs and lost it in five weeks??? what the hell were you taking??? A Bombs??

beginer cycle.. 500mg of test a week for ten weeks followed by PCT.. read up on it and make sure you have your Post Cycle Therapy set up befroe you start your cycle...

Alloy is offline Junior Member
    As stated, incorrect forum. You're 23 years old and you're thinking about a cycle? When I was 23 I discovered that by eating right, working out 3-4 days a week for about an hour, and added a little creatine and high carb drinks for recovery......I was able to pack on 53 solid pounds in roughly 7 months. Get a blood test and see where you are with your hormones. If your Testosterone levels are coming in at over 800-900, dude you're just wasting your money and doing yourself harm. Natty Test levels go up when you workout, also levels come up as you drop fat due and less armoatase in your adipoise (fat) cells to convert Test to E2.

Oral cycle only, put on the flame suit my friend.....you're going to get roasted hard on these forums. Oral only cycles are not only hard on your liver but convert to Estradiol like a mother****er which is why you see rapid gains from water retention.

Please reconsider your choice, unless you have a legit health reason verified by blood tests...don't do it. In addition, an AA clinic won't even talk to you for medication since most places will only speak to people over the age of 30-35 yrs.

Don't take it the wrong way, we're not trying to be a-holes.....but if you're afraid of shots......doing what you're planning might be setting yourself up for shots for a lifetime in order to stay healthy.

Thread Information