THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries

Blood results. Few things on high side.

Hey guys,

I took my six month test and everything was fine, but a couple things were high that I am not familiar with. Should I be concerned about anything. My doctor didn't mention anything.

Chol/hdl (calc) 6.9 range 0-5
    Hdl 33 range 40-60
    LDL (calc) 142 range 100-129
    Triglyceride 257 range 0-150
    VLDL (calc) 51 range 0-30

meathead320 is offline Member
    Well, your LDL is over the range, and your HDL is under the range.

I would be concerned about that a bit.

How much T are you on? AI's?

What were your blood levels and range for testosterone , Free T, and E2?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    agree...looks as if the whole lipid profile is out of range...were you fasting for 1? and 2, were your numbers in range before?

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    I actually went in for my T levels and they accidentally ran full blood work. I even had eggs just two hours before.
    My T was something like 498 on a scale of 100 to 600. I dropped down from 200 to 100mg a week for a month before testing.
    AI? I have it on hand, but don't take it.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by THORSZ View Post
    I actually went in for my T levels and they accidentally ran full blood work. I even had eggs just two hours before.
    My T was something like 498 on a scale of 100 to 600. I dropped down from 200 to 100mg a week for a month before testing.
    AI? I have it on hand, but don't take it.
    1st time ever hearing about a t scale 100-600 but nothing surprises me with our health care system anymore..

i dont know why ANYBODY in their right mind would not ask if you were fasting when doing a lipid lab since it obviously is affected by food...

did u see my question asking how your lipids were BEFORE?

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    I don't remember what my lipids were before, but I had full BW about six months ago and everything was in range.

Yea, crazy they didnt ask if I was fasting. Crazy thing is they didn't even test my T levels and that's all I ordered. They were able to go back to the lab and test it though because they store the blood for a month.

Talk about the health care system, I had major surgery over a month ago and caught the nurse stealing my pain meds. The hospital is actually doing a full investigation now.

Quote Originally Posted by THORSZ View Post
    I don't remember what my lipids were before, but I had full BW about six months ago and everything was in range.

Yea, crazy they didnt ask if I was fasting. Crazy thing is they didn't even test my T levels and that's all I ordered. They were able to go back to the lab and test it though because they store the blood for a month.

Talk about the health care system, I had major surgery over a month ago and caught the nurse stealing my pain meds. The hospital is actually doing a full investigation now.
    damn man,i couldnt imagine a nurse stealing your pain meds lol

Thread Information