pyramid is offline Junior Member

Will high E2 kill sex drive?

I have been having libito problems and wonder if my high E2 could be the culprit, my last blood work had me at test 712, E2, 56. My endo does not believe in prescribing arimidex but I can get it. Any suggestions? Been on trt for about 8 months test 150mg a week hcg 500iu 2x a week. Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
    I have been having libito problems and wonder if my high E2 could be the culprit, my last blood work had me at test 712, E2, 56. My endo does not believe in prescribing arimidex but I can get it. Any suggestions? Been on trt for about 8 months test 150mg a week hcg 500iu 2x a week. Thanks...
    yes sir it will,big time,i just had my estrogen checked and mine was 125.6pg/ml out of the range of 5-66pg/ml....and i feel like shit,no sex drive,emotional,low libido etc...also my endo wont presricbe me an A.I. but im getting some and im going to do it myself and my test level was 487ng/nl

Yes!

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
    1mg when you get your arimidex then .5mg eod for the first week then .25 eod until you can retest (watching symptoms) is how i would dose with e2 at 56 along with poor libido

Find another Endo; you're E2 is high and you are feeling some of the sides...there are many and they all suck...and he won't help you get better.

Your Test is being converted and that has shitty sides as well. You need an AI for sure.

Ideal target is 22 pg/ml and not higher then 29 pg/ml. Keep in mind, lower E2 has neg sides as well.

Find the sweet spot!!!

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Most will have a "sweet" range of more than 7 pg/ml, again, I say it is almost, if not impossible to keep such a narrow range, nor is our body designed to function that way.

Thread Information