TennTarheel is offline Associate Member

Longest period being shutdown but successfully restarting one's natural production??

Just curious. I saw a few posts by a doc where guys had been on BB cycles year round for over 6 years and they were able to get back up n running again.(and got wives pregnant!) So what are some of the longest durations of healable shutdown you guys have seen??

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    Most guys recover faster on 8-10 week cycles but there are no studies showing how fast the HPTA will recover after being shutdown for longer periods of time. My guess if only test was used for a long cycle you could restart the HPTA with high doses of HCG and a little Clomid.

Vettester is offline Banned
    The thing is, the bulk majority of this forum is pointed towards the promotion of HRT, and staying on it. Most of us that are diagnosed with hypogonadism are committed to the fact that we do not have the ability to produce any normal levels of exogenous testosterone ; either due to primary or secondary complications. You might get more answers in the PCT forum or in the Q&A section.

TennTarheel is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I figured that most of the guys in here don't really have the option of a restart, but I just wanted to see what situations you guys had heard of or run into. I thought it could make for interesting discussion. Plus it would be very useful to me personally for my situation.
    Last edited by TennTarheel; 10-21-2012 at 04:35 PM.

Thread Information