Gfeazell is offline Junior Member

HRT Plan Supplements

As part of my program, 5 different supplements were included to be taken daily. I am not sure how i feel about these really adding any value. At $800+ a year for these supplements i am wondering if anyone has any experience or thoughts about continuing.

Triple Action Vegetable Extract
    Milk Thistle
    DHEA
    Ultra NAtural Prostate
    Super Omega 3

All from Life Extension

Thanks for your thoughts,

MyteeJ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gfeazell View Post
    As part of my program, 5 different supplements were included to be taken daily. I am not sure how i feel about these really adding any value. At $800+ a year for these supplements i am wondering if anyone has any experience or thoughts about continuing.

Triple Action Vegetable Extract
    Milk Thistle
    DHEA
    Ultra NAtural Prostate
    Super Omega 3

All from Life Extension

Thanks for your thoughts,
    You can get the Vegetable extract for $30 for a one month supply (found at almost any vitamin/fitness shop). Just started taking mine today and I feel that it's worth it if you can't eat 4 - 5 servings a day of veggies.
    Milk thistle can also be purchased OTC - in simple terms it's like a liver cleanse. I have taken this before, (I) do not need it, and the burps were tough.
    Super Omega 3 = Fish oil and you can get that OTC as well.

I found that my Dr had an interest in directing business to the supplier of "pharmaceutical" grade vitamins and after shelling out what I consider to be a lot for my other "supplements", i chose to find lower cost alternatives to what my dr was suggesting. With a bit of homework you could probably do the same.

Thread Information